Game of Thrones Thread

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not sure. Do we know the complete capability of what Bran can warg into? So far it has been animals and humans only.

I also do not think that Bran can change history be going back to see what happened. So the notion of him changing the children of the forest minds isn't possible I think.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I do not know if they can just go walk on the bottom. If they could they could have just drilled through the ice and to Jon and the others. No, I do not believe that the NK would have waited like he did for the water to freeze if his zombies could have merely walked to them under water.
Why would they have to drill through the ice that was already broken? As Remy mentioned they would have to have something of weight on them to hold them down. NK could probably get cement for their shoes at the same store he got the chains from.
As for the stupid ass chains, I could see the night king sacrificing a bunch of those assholes to dragging up the dragon. But those dumb assholes on the bottom of that lake died in the process.
Pretty sure the undead don't drown. Dragonglass or fire, those are the options.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I gotta say that despite all of the nay-saying about the script and all, that the attack on the Magnificent Seven was awesome. Personally, I think that Khalesi should have turned Drogon around and killed the Night King.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why would they have to drill through the ice that was already broken? As Remy mentioned they would have to have something of weight on them to hold them down. NK could probably get cement for their shoes at the same store he got the chains from.
Pretty sure the undead don't drown. Dragonglass or fire, those are the options.

Doubt it. They didn't have their army get out of that water after things were over. ANd that water was frozen over and if they could survive under water, they'd merely have to walk on the bottom cut the ice and reach Jon and the lads. Nah. Those assholes don't like water.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I gotta say that despite all of the nay-saying about the script and all, that the attack on the Magnificent Seven was awesome. Personally, I think that Khalesi should have turned Drogon around and killed the Night King.
You don't understand.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Exactly what don't I understand?
It's what Jon said to Beric when Beric pointed to NK and said "kill him, he turned them all."

I don't think Dragon fire would hurt him. He seems to repel fire. He's not like the others. He will definitely be the hardest to kill.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The night kings army are a bunch of weaklings methinks. Why did it take so many of those fuck-ups to haul up one measly dragon? Those chains weighed a hundred times more than that dragon. Bunch of fucking pansies. The Unsullied could have hauled that dragon up with a couple of strands of heavy rope and about fifty of themselves.

Truth is that the NKs army is pretty weak . They really haven't shown themselves to be much of a fighting force. They just look like the latest episode of Zombie's are us. They also are pretty much land locked unless Euron turns and gives them his ships which I think will happen. But what language do they communicate in? THe weakest part of the entire series and Martin's books is the Night King and his stupid ass army. THey are like the proverbial boogey man. So scary to little children. And the entire introduction of sacrificing babies to the NK is pathetic.

Wait until Sam saves the day and ends this farce of an army for good. Let Sam be on the throne at the end. He is the smartest fucker in the entire world:)

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think he will. He communicated with craster for his children

Another of the most stupid story lines ever. A horny old codger getting girls pregnant and then leaving them out for this stupid evil ass-hole to have is really stupid. THe dumbest part of Martin's story by far.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
It's what Jon said to Beric when Beric pointed to NK and said "kill him, he turned them all."

I don't think Dragon fire would hurt him. He seems to repel fire. He's not like the others. He will definitely be the hardest to kill.

Spartan is right the NK walked through fire at 1:40.
[video=youtube_share;Id3jN_TO_Lw]https://youtu.be/Id3jN_TO_Lw[/video]

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Maybe. While the NK hasn't actually attacked Jon, his army has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, but he was there in charge and he looked with his army when they allowed Jon and company escape to escape on boats along with the Night watch and the wildings. Didn't see those asshole swim after them then either:)

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Another of the most stupid story lines ever. A horny old codger getting girls pregnant and then leaving them out for this stupid evil ass-hole to have is really stupid. THe dumbest part of Martin's story by far.

He didn't leave the girls out, he kept them, he gave the male children to the NK to keep the peace, and no sons to threaten him.
Craster wanted two things, humans with vag to fuck and the monsters to leave him alone. It was a perfect solution. The Hawk doesn't get it, shocking.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

So what and how does Jon know that and Beric doesn't. Jon's sword kills those assholes and is not dragonglass. TO me this is a potential hole in the storyline. What does Jon know and how does he know it while Beric doesn't ?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So what and how does Jon know that and Beric doesn't. Jon's sword kills those assholes and is not dragonglass. TO me this is a potential hole in the storyline. What does Jon know and how does he know it while Beric doesn't ?

Valyrian steel. Do you even watch the show? The hole is not in the story line, it's in your head.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, but he was there in charge and he looked with his army when they allowed Jon and company escape to escape on boats along with the Night watch and the wildings. Didn't see those asshole swim after them then either:)
They don't seem to be keen on swimming but this time Night King actually took a shot at Drogon with an Ice Spear. Jon wasn't on Drogon but his people were. Drogon evaded it and clumsy Jorah almost fell off in the process.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He didn't leave the girls out, he kept them, he gave the male children to the NK to keep the peace, and no sons to threaten him.
Craster wanted two things, humans with vag to fuck and the monsters to leave him alone. It was a perfect solution. The Hawk doesn't get it, shocking.

You are the asshole. I didn't say a thing about leaving the girl babies out. For sure he left the male children out, imbecile. He wanted the girls to fuck. You are so stupid. MY point, though, stupid, is that this is a stupid story line. One that even someone as stupid as you should understand:)

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Valyrian steel. Do you even watch the show? The hole is not in the story line, it's in your head.

YOu just cannot follow even the most straightforward discussion can you, dipshit. The issue was dragonglass and Beric's idea to kill the night king. SOmeone said that the NK was immune to dragon glass. Whether that is true or not, I do not know. But Jon's sword is not dragonglass so I questioned what Jon knew that Beric didn't.

Understand, idiot? I hate to have to explain things to the brain deficient but sometimes I have to try with folks like you.