HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Remy and Hawk are the scourge of this thread. Honestly wish neither of you had ever even watched GoT much less appeared here. This entire thread went from cool discourse and bouncing theories off each other to pissing contests.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Um..... for someone claiming to be a great writer....... ARMYS? What exactly is an "ARMYS"?

As for "commandership", I am sorry that you do not comprehend the word. So, this one time I will help you out in your attempt to be the great writer that you claim to be already: From Wikipedia:

commandership
commander +‎ -ship commandership (plural commanderships) The role of a commander.

Perhaps you may of heard other derivations which marry the "role of" (ship) to a noun (commander). For example, "role of" (ship) to a noun (leader).

Commandership = The role of a commander.

Leadership = The role of a leader.

I hope that this helps you in your continuing quest to impress us with your abilities at writing:)

Commandership isn't a word, ur old and Special person and made it up.

You are easily the least intelligent poster in this thread.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Remy and Hawk are the scourge of this thread. Honestly wish neither of you had ever even watched GoT much less appeared here. This entire thread went from cool discourse and bouncing theories off each other to pissing contests.

Shut your dirty hooker mouf, The Hawk is teaching me about commanderships.

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
Or you can just talk about what you want to talk about and I'm sure people will respond.

Oh right crying is more productive. Be the change you want to see bro!

That would have been effective 3 pages ago, before it could be buried in the paragraphs-long rebuttals going back and forth. You guys have made your points. Can't we just talk about plot points and what might happen next?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was a general comment not aimed at anyone specifically. I just get tired of people who think the story should go a certain way complain about the writing being weak or stupid. And other times, people talk about some minutia in the story not being logical or possible. I think that people should just sit back and enjoy what they are presented with and accept that it is fantasy not reality. It is fun to speculate. I do it like everyone else does and am wrong sometimes but so what?

Personally I think Arya cooked up the scheme against LF and then brought Sansa into it. That makes sense to me. I do not think that both she and Sansa did it from the beginning but there is no way to prove it one way or the other. Whatever happened I thought that the end of Little Finger was good. I loved it when Sansa listed the charges and then turned her head away from Arya to him and asked him directly. The change in his face from the smirk to shock was great.

I think you made a small mistake in your post, so I corrected it for you in my reply.

Now, you have said a lot of questionable stuff in this thread, but I have to admit, that could work.........Let me ask you this, at what point do you think Arya let Sansa in on things?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol um no, this again is a world of magic and prophecy. And LF doesn't leave stuff like that to chance.

Bran has not come near Varys this whole show. He was presumed dead came from the North which is nowhere near Varys. Even if we imagine LF being stupid enough to think it is coincidence, it's in his nature to investigate to be sure because again as he told Sansa he thinks or prepares for the worst.

Then why hasn't he said boo about the WW's, afterall, in your own words this is a world of Magic and prophecy? There is no logical reason, even in LF's world, for him to create chaos when faced with extinction. That alone should tell you he is at least skeptical of "magic and prophecy".

Again you keep dodging the question. What's the worst implications of what Bran said? Please stop dodging and answer that simple question as once you do, it reveals why LF's actions make no fucking sense.

I have already answered that for you, because LF does not believe in magic (and I am lumping visions in the magic category for purpose of this convo)

If LF investigates and it's just coincidence then he loses nothing. If LF stupidly assumes it's coincidence then as we saw he fucking dies. It's obvious what a character like LF would do. He would spend the resources to ensure the WORST is not true. It's like you and the writers want everyone to completely forget the type of character LF is just to suit this obviously dumb narrative.

Did he investigate the WW threat? No, he did not. Ergo a precedence has been set.......he does not believe in such things. The very fact he is still scheming to take over the North, drive a wedge between Sansa and Jon, is ludicrous if you thinks he believes.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The story making sense is not a requirement. It's fiction. People write stories that don't make sense all the time and these writers have done so several times already.

So again you are drawing a conclusion or making an assumption that the story must make sense and then making up events off screen to fit your narrative. That's not how a logical argument works.

I take what the story shows at face value. Season 7 is filled with shit that doesn't make sense. The story as told in the show falls off the rails the minute LF hears Bran's comment and does nothing about it.

The writers wanted to excite people. They don't care if something doesn't make sense upon closer inspection so long as it's exciting. We crossed that bridge where excitement or drama trumps plot years ago.

That's just it, you don't! At face value, we are shown scenes with Arya and Sansa in conflict. WE are NEVER shown scenes to the contrary(until after the matter is resolved). Your the one that has made the argument that it was all a big con job that started taking place soon after Arya came to WF. Regardless of the fact it makes no sense (by your own admission), you stick to it because it fits your narrative of shitty writing. You have no supporting proof of such a behind the scenes scheme (and laughingly have accused me of making up shit that might have happened off screen in the process). And your only proof is generalizations about what and how certain characters should or shouldn't have behaved to support your argument. That,my friend, is the very definition of a weak argument.

If we take at face value the scenes between Sansa and Arya, we are left with the fact they were real, not acting. My depiction of events has always supported just that, what we were shown, taken at face value. Seeing how your the one not taking things at face value, the burden of proof lies with you. Your failing miserably.

The only thing we know for certain is somewhere along the line, Sansa had an epiphany, and FINALLY saw through what LF was doing (Sansa: " I may be a slow learner, but I learn").

Take at face value, that epiphany happens shortly after her last conversation with LF. That is precisely what we were shown, nothing more, nothing less. You can argue until your blue in the face, but you have not provided any credible evidence to the contrary.

So again you are drawing a conclusion or making an assumption that the story must make sense and then making up events off screen to fit your narrative. That's not how a logical argument works.

You can't even make a consistent argument anymore, because you are doing the same dam thing. Your interpretations of how LF should have acted, or what he should have known, etc, don't mean shit, they are just your opinions, and they were not portrayed anywhere throughout the season. And because of this, you say......"shitty writing".

If there is anyone guilty of fan fic, it is you my friend.

The only thing we know for sure is at some point in time, an off the screen conversation between, Arya, Sansa, Bran, and quite possibly Lord Royce did occur. The only scenario which is consistent, if taking the show at face value, is that did not happen until after the Sansa/LF conversation. The only thing you have managed to provide to contradict this is an elaborate series of If's, but's, and most often, nuts.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That would have been effective 3 pages ago, before it could be buried in the paragraphs-long rebuttals going back and forth. You guys have made your points. Can't we just talk about plot points and what might happen next?

Please, change the subject, what do you want to talk about?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Then why hasn't he said boo about the WW's, afterall, in your own words this is a world of Magic and prophecy? There is no logical reason, even in LF's world, for him to create chaos when faced with extinction. That alone should tell you he is at least skeptical of "magic and prophecy".

Again you keep dodging the question. What's the worst implications of what Bran said? Please stop dodging and answer that simple question as once you do, it reveals why LF's actions make no fucking sense.

I have already answered that for you, because LF does not believe in magic (and I am lumping visions in the magic category for purpose of this convo)

Did he investigate the WW threat? No, he did not. Ergo a precedence has been se.......he does not believe in such things. The very fact he is still scheming to take over the North, drive a wedge between Sansa and Jon, is ludicrous if you thinks he believes.

Unless of course he has been working for the NK all along, NOW that would have been a great plot twist!

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Man I would probably blow my load if they threw in any sort of twist into the storyline where a major character in GoT turned out to be a faceless man. The mindfuck would be so real.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
oh, and this is the end of the discussion:

https://www.polygon.com/2017/8/30/16226510/game-of-thrones-season-7-finale-bran-sansa

In an interview with Variety, actor Isaac Hempstead Wright said Bran had a very important scene with Sansa leading up to that significant moment in the finale that was cut

We actually did a scene that clearly got cut, a short scene with Sansa where she knocks on Bran’s door and says, “I need your help,” or something along those lines. So basically, as far as I know, the story was that it suddenly occurred to Sansa that she had a huge CCTV department at her discretion and it might be a good idea to check with him first before she guts her own sister. So she goes to Bran, and Bran tells her everything she needs to know, and she’s like, “Oh, s—.”

ouch, that has to hurt................

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Man I would probably blow my load if they threw in any sort of twist into the storyline where a major character in GoT turned out to be a faceless man. The mindfuck would be so real.

Edmure Tully turn out to be a faceless man and erbody like "Who the fuck is Edmure Tully?"

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I find it hilarious, all the Stark reunion.... not one of them been like "Hey maybe we should try to rescue Uncle Edmure and get the Riverlands back"

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I find it hilarious, all the Stark reunion.... not one of them been like "Hey maybe we should try to rescue Uncle Edmure and get the Riverlands back"

My bet is we never hear his name mentioned again in the show.........could be wrong.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My bet is we never hear his name mentioned again in the show.........could be wrong.

Im leaning that way.... unless Jamie decides.... fuk it ill go free Edmure, get him to rally the Riverlands and march them North to help Jon?

Jamie captured him, so I suppose it is possible, but seems unlikely.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Btw the Stormlands is an entire kingdom of Westeros, much like Dorne, that is sitting around doing fucking nothing lol

They lost a fair amount of men supporting Stannis during the Blackwater stuff, but they are not devoid of soldiers... neither is the Reach, neither is Dorne... ******* need to get in the war.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Btw the Stormlands is an entire kingdom of Westeros, much like Dorne, that is sitting around doing fucking nothing lol

They lost a fair amount of men supporting Stannis during the Blackwater stuff, but they are not devoid of soldiers... neither is the Reach, neither is Dorne... ******* need to get in the war.

This is kinda where I was hoping Jamie's plot would go, gathering up all the remnants of these forces and take them North with him. Edmure wold be cool too, Dorne might be a bit out of the way though......

Upon thinking about it further, if Jamie where to go to the Citadel and convince them to send ravens to all these lands, he wouldn't have to ride across country to do this.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Im leaning that way.... unless Jamie decides.... fuk it ill go free Edmure, get him to rally the Riverlands and march them North to help Jon?

Jamie captured him, so I suppose it is possible, but seems unlikely.

You out here talkin Jamie redemption arcs? Bitch you tryna invoke another 30 pages of Remy? Fuck outta here.