Game of Thrones Thread

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Commandership isn't a word, ur old and Special person and made it up.

You are easily the least intelligent poster in this thread.

Commandership is a word. Leadership is a word. Stewardship is a word. Apprenticeship is a word. Wikipedia recognized them all as being words. A writer really should know this.

Here is another helping hand for you in your quest trying to be a writer..... You really should give up trying to appear to be somehow superior, though, Ares. I've embarrassing you once more. And for someone calling himself a terrific writer, you have once again been found wanting:)

THIS FROM DICTIONARY.COM

commander
[kuh-man-der, -mahn-]

Word Origin

noun
a person who commands.
a person who exercises authority; chief officer; leader.
the commissioned officer in command of a military unit.
U.S. Navy. an officer ranking below a captain and above a lieutenant commander.
a police officer in charge of a precinct or other unit.
the chief officer of a commandery in the medieval orders of Knights Hospitalers, Knights Templars, and others.
a member of one of the higher classes or ranks in certain modern fraternal orders, as in the Knights Templars.

Origin of commander
Middle English
Old French
1250-1300
1250-1300; Middle English < Old French comandere, equivalent to comand(er) to command + -ere < Latin -ātōr- -ator
Related forms
commandership, noun
subcommander, noun
subcommandership, noun
undercommander, noun

"ARMYS" is not a word, however. IT is not the plural of army.That would be the word armies. IF you put an ' between the Y and the S it would be the possessive case for Army. Please take this into consideration when you attempt your next literary work.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hey Ares.......

Do you think that Bronn will assume the COMMANDERSHIP of Cercei's ARMIES now that Jamie has fled? She could conceivably use his terrific LEADERSHIP at King's Landing, do you not agree? Perhaps he also could give a STEWARDSHIP to Podrick? After all, Podrick certainly has passed all of the APPRENTICESHIP tests given to him by Brienne and Bronn likes him a lot:)

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well I don't make up words like commandership like a fucking Special person, so there's that.

Isn't it fantastic when someone like you calls someone a "fucking Special person" like you just did and once again gets proven wrong? I love the smell of napalm in the morning, little one:(

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Shut your dirty hooker mouf, The Hawk is teaching me about commanderships.

Yes I am. I want to help you improve your APPRENTICESHIP as a writer. I hate it when a semi-intelligent soul like you makes a stupid fool of themselves by not understanding words and their meanings. I know that you have "read the books" and "know the story", however, so that is a bit of progress on one front at least. You might want to tamp this bragging down a bit though, since other here have also "read the book" and "know the story" other than you.

You do have a great fan, though, in xer0h0ur, who loves you and is your best buddy:)

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Remy and Hawk are the scourge of this thread. Honestly wish neither of you had ever even watched GoT much less appeared here. This entire thread went from cool discourse and bouncing theories off each other to pissing contests.

Gee. You contribute? Really? All I see from you is THANK YOUs for your best pal, Ares and insults to myself and another poster who isn't in your "cool" club.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think you made a small mistake in your post, so I corrected it for you in my reply.

Now, you have said a lot of questionable stuff in this thread, but I have to admit, that could work.........Let me ask you this, at what point do you think Arya let Sansa in on things?

Thanks for the correction. I think that Arya let Sansa in on it after she set up LF with the scrolled message. She knew that LF was spying on her so this would be the time to bring her in so they could set up LF. This was the acting job the two went into while LF listened where Sansa appeared scared by what Arya told her. That set the hook up perfectly for reeling him in. What do you think?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
21150024_1465109970208677_8882735229600250451_n.jpg

tenor.gif

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Gee. You contribute? Really? All I see from you is THANK YOUs for your best pal, Ares and insults to myself and another poster who isn't in your "cool" club.

Who else did I insult?

I will apologize to them... I feel bad about insulting that other person besides you, I truly do.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks for the correction. I think that Arya let Sansa in on it after she set up LF with the scrolled message. She knew that LF was spying on her so this would be the time to bring her in so they could set up LF. This was the acting job the two went into while LF listened where Sansa appeared scared by what Arya told her. That set the hook up perfectly for reeling him in. What do you think?

I seen it as a possibility, however, a recent article has proven everything I have been saying all along right. I will grant you it was a plausible theory though.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That would have been effective 3 pages ago, before it could be buried in the paragraphs-long rebuttals going back and forth. You guys have made your points. Can't we just talk about plot points and what might happen next?

Once again, if you have something you want to talk about then just talk about it. These is now two posts you have wasted without actually talking about anything about the show.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Then why hasn't he said boo about the WW's, afterall, in your own words this is a world of Magic and prophecy? There is no logical reason, even in LF's world, for him to create chaos when faced with extinction. That alone should tell you he is at least skeptical of "magic and prophecy".

I have already answered that for you, because LF does not believe in magic (and I am lumping visions in the magic category for purpose of this convo)

Did he investigate the WW threat? No, he did not. Ergo a precedence has been set.......he does not believe in such things. The very fact he is still scheming to take over the North, drive a wedge between Sansa and Jon, is ludicrous if you thinks he believes.

Did I miss an episode where he saw a WW and then ignored it. Because he certainly heard Bran's chaos comment and then ignored it so comparing something he has evidence of to something he doesn't seems odd.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
oh, and this is the end of the discussion:

https://www.polygon.com/2017/8/30/16226510/game-of-thrones-season-7-finale-bran-sansa

In an interview with Variety, actor Isaac Hempstead Wright said Bran had a very important scene with Sansa leading up to that significant moment in the finale that was cut

We actually did a scene that clearly got cut, a short scene with Sansa where she knocks on Bran’s door and says, “I need your help,” or something along those lines. So basically, as far as I know, the story was that it suddenly occurred to Sansa that she had a huge CCTV department at her discretion and it might be a good idea to check with him first before she guts her own sister. So she goes to Bran, and Bran tells her everything she needs to know, and she’s like, “Oh, s—.”

ouch, that has to hurt................

It doesn't end the discussion at all since it's not actually in the show. So we are back to pointing out how shitty the story is because it cut out important elements.

As I said earlier obviously this stuff was important because someone apparently decided to shoot it and yet they left it on the cutting room floor resulting in the actual story told being incoherent and disjointed. That's not good writing or editing.

Even the Yahoo article that someone posted said "confusing finale" again proving it was shitty. Maybe next time they should just leave these scenes in the show and they wouldn't be accused of being shitty writers. Until then the show as aired reeked of shitty writing and editing.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It doesn't end the discussion at all since it's not actually in the show. So we are back to pointing out how shitty the story is because it cut out important elements.

As I said earlier obviously this stuff was important because someon3 apparently decided to shoot it and yet they left it on the cutting room floor resulting in the actual story told being incoherent and disjointed. That's not good writing or editing.

LMAO, your an idiot.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey Ares.......

Do you think that Bronn will assume the COMMANDERSHIP of Cercei's ARMIES now that Jamie has fled? She could conceivably use his terrific LEADERSHIP at King's Landing, do you not agree? Perhaps he also could give a STEWARDSHIP to Podrick? After all, Podrick certainly has passed all of the APPRENTICESHIP tests given to him by Brienne and Bronn likes him a lot:)
No. How do you get there from where Cersei asked Jaime if he was going to have Bronn executed. Bronn will leave KL also and meet up with Jaime somewhere along the way. Podrick? Podrick? Who cares about Podrick?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No. How do you get there from where Cersei asked Jaime if he was going to have Bronn executed. Bronn will leave KL also and meet up with Jaime somewhere along the way. Podrick? Podrick? Who cares about Podrick?

Apparently all the women at the brothel! :)

I hope your right about Bronn, he's my favorite character.