Game of Thrones Thread

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't think the show has made any mention of Nissa Nissa. Again, it would just be legend and have nothing to do with what is to come.

All we know in the show is that Mel speaks of this great hero (Azor Ahai) who will forge a great sword (Lightbringer) and defeat the NK. Where I believe it will be shown Mel has messed up the prophecy a bit is the way she uses Azor Ahai and the Prince/Princess that was promised interchangeably.

While Melisandre is now certain Jon is Azor Ahai, Kinvara is just as certain that Danyreus is the Princess that was promised. Neither has to be wrong because both can be right. Both Jon and Dany are needed to defeat the dead. While Jon is the one who warns all and unites and readies them for the coming attack as well as being the one who will ultimately put the NK down, the living allies would have no hope of defending themselves against the army of the dead without Dany's dragons and army.

If the show hasn't mentioned Nissa Nissa, then they haven't mentioned the need to plunge it through some chicks heart either. You pick and choose bits and pieces of what you wish to try to make an argument, yet your argument is inconsistent. Mel didn't have Stannis plunge fake lightbringer through anyones heart either.

Jon can be the last hero.

Your video fails to prove the NK stopped Bran from warging. All I see is Bran, having warged into a flock of ravens, doing a little recon work, once he spotted his target he pulled out of the warg, nothing in that video suggests the NK had anything to do with Bran being forced out. Bran saw his target, mission accomplished, warg over. At best the NK felt Bran's presence. Was Bran supposed to fly the flock back to the tree? Why? Was he supposed to attack him and try to peck his eyes out?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the show hasn't mentioned Nissa Nissa, then they haven't mentioned the need to plunge it through some chicks heart either. You pick and choose bits and pieces of what you wish to try to make an argument, yet your argument is inconsistent. Mel didn't have Stannis plunge fake lightbringer through anyones heart either.

Jon can be the last hero.

Your video fails to prove the NK stopped Bran from warging. All I see is Bran, having warged into a flock of ravens, doing a little recon work, once he spotted his target he pulled out of the warg, nothing in that video suggests the NK had anything to do with Bran being forced out. Bran saw his target, mission accomplished, warg over. At best the NK felt Bran's presence. Was Bran supposed to fly the flock back to the tree? Why? Was he supposed to attack him and try to peck his eyes out?
They have not mentioned plunging it through anyone's heart, no. They have mentioned a sacrifice is required and will mention plunging it through Mel's heart when Bran tells Jon to do so. My argument couldn't be more consistent, Jon will drive his sword through Melisandre to forge Lightbringer and then defeat NK with it. Been saying it all along.

The video shows Bran is broken once NK takes notice and the ravens scatter in fear. But that's not the only time we see NK has power over Bran cause we've even seen he can enter Bran's visions and grab him in those visions. Could even kill him in those visions as he easily did with the original three eyed Raven. As far as special powers, Bran has none remotely as strong as the NK. He's a rookie Greenseer while NK is a vet of thousands of years.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They have not mentioned plunging it through anyone's heart, no. They have mentioned a sacrifice is required and will mention plunging it through Mel's heart when Bran tells Jon to do so. My argument couldn't be more consistent, Jon will drive his sword through Melisandre to forge Lightbringer and then defeat NK with it. Been saying it all along.

The video shows Bran is broken once NK takes notice and the ravens scatter in fear. But that's not the only time we see NK has power over Bran cause we've even seen he can enter Bran's visions and grab him in those visions. Could even kill him in those visions as he easily did with the original three eyed Raven. As far as special powers, Bran has none remotely as strong as the NK. He's a rookie Greenseer while NK is a vet of thousands of years.

Still wrong, but you don't give up.

Night's Watch Pledge:

Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night’s Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

Jon is lightbringer.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Can you guys do more multi-quoting?

I'm not seeing enough multi-quoting.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Haha I told my bro if he got the book when he is done with it I will keep it in the bathroom and read it whenever I’m taking a shit other then that I’m out!

Quite the line in the sand sir.

Yeah me too hence my only hope being once the show wraps up and the hype is gone, he gets down to business and finishes the book. Need to get him off that HBO money.

Can you guys do more multi-quoting?

I'm not seeing enough multi-quoting.

Imagine if Hawk were in on this. :bizarro:

Happy now?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Any way you could mention how many consecutive games the Bears have been winless vs the Lions.

game-of-thrones-cast-season-1-bran-stark.jpg

About that long

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Still wrong, but you don't give up.

Night's Watch Pledge:

Jon is lightbringer.

Hogwash old pal, I’m right as rain, but if you want to dig deeper I’ll even help you out some. When Jon was born, the sword named Dawn rested at the foot of the bed he was born in. Regardless, Lightbringer still refers to that special sword that will be forged per sacrifice and used to defeat the NK. This is a guarantee I offer you. And I couldn’t care less about a Night’s Watch Pledge. Where are these sorry ass bastards who pledged lifelong service now?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hogwash old pal, I’m right as rain, but if you want to dig deeper I’ll even help you out some. When Jon was born, the sword named Dawn rested at the foot of the bed he was born in. Regardless, Lightbringer still refers to that special sword that will be forged per sacrifice and used to defeat the NK. This is a guarantee I offer you. And I couldn’t care less about a Night’s Watch Pledge. Where are these sorry ass bastards who pledged lifelong service now?

LMAO at you falling for that Red herring. Dawn isn't lightbringer. Dawn is Dawn.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
LMAO at you falling for that Red herring. Dawn isn't lightbringer. Dawn is Dawn.

I didn’t fall for any red fish. I don’t care about swords named Dawn or oaths you may use to point to Jon being the bringer of light himself. Regardless of any of the special swords out there or any other metaphors you’d like to point out, Jon will plunge a sword into that murderess cunt’s heart and forge the sword that he will use to defeat the NK.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn’t fall for any red fish. I don’t care about swords named Dawn or oaths you may use to point to Jon being the bringer of light himself. Regardless of any of the special swords out there or any other metaphors you’d like to point out, Jon will plunge a sword into that murderess cunt’s heart and forge the sword that he will use to defeat the NK.

Mel will die, yes, but not by Jon forging Lightbringer. So what is the bet?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mel will die, yes, but not by Jon forging Lightbringer. So what is the bet?

Seriously, I am 100% certain of this whereas I was only 99.9% certain the Bears will end next season with a better record than the Lions so whatever you want to bet is fine with me. I can’t possibly lose.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seriously, I am 100% certain of this whereas I was only 99.9% certain the Bears will end next season with a better record than the Lions so whatever you want to bet is fine with me. I can’t possibly lose.

I'm not quite certain what I can get out of you, considering you will already be banned before GOT concludes(by the sound of things)......That is why I was asking you?