Game of Thrones Thread

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
got-reunion-arya-melisandre.gif

Arya will be the one to kill the red priest, if not the NK. Possibly with that fancy dagger she has.

That would be a good second guess if it wasn’t absolutely going to be Jon... but it is.

Mel seems to be very cognizant of what Arya is or would become since they last met. Believe she said something to the effect that Arya would go on to kill many and that they would meet again. Knowing Arya as she seemed to, don’t think she’d leave herself that prone to her.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So, the setting of spinoff #1 has been confirmed: Westeros during the Age of Heroes.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
So, the setting of spinoff #1 has been confirmed: Westeros during the Age of Heroes.

Does that story have source material from GRRM or will the two Davids be on their own. The farther they get from Martins work the more the story suffers.

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
Does that story have source material from GRRM or will the two Davids be on their own. The farther they get from Martins work the more the story suffers.

There is GRRM’s History and Lore. But, there’s certainly not enough material for a series.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
There is GRRM’s History and Lore. But, there’s certainly not enough material for a series.

I really hope they keep him involved in the process, a full writing credit would be ideal, but they have to keep Martin close to the story, script approval at the very least. Back up the money truck.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I really hope they keep him involved in the process, a full writing credit would be ideal, but they have to keep Martin close to the story, script approval at the very least. Back up the money truck.

I wish the bastard would finish the last two books rather then start on spinoffs. Total disrespect to his original fans of the series

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I wish the bastard would finish the last two books rather then start on spinoffs. Total disrespect to his original fans of the series

I never read the books (probably won't), but I feel bad for guys like Ares et.al., who have read the books and are waiting for the next couple.

GRRM really enjoyed the television attention he got.