Game of Thrones Thread

Liked Posts:
The Westeros Power Couple!!!

Dq6qoMiXgAAGICP.jpg

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Has anyone bought the new night walker Johnny walker yet? Bought a couple bottles just for show in my bar. Might buy another bottle to try it

Liked Posts:
In a new interview, Kit Harington was asked what it was like when they yelled cut for the last time. Harington simply says, "I burst into tears..." Other members of the cast have had similar experiences, but it seems that, for the most part, they are happy that the show is finally over. Emilia Clarke admits that the ending for her Daenerys Targaryen character "f*cked her up." Harrington had this to say about the show ending.

Hmmmm, might be nothing but it certainly could allude to something.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Put that in a spoiler please.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
This guy just posted a new video, looking back on S1E1, I enjoyed it.

[video=youtube;ogb1iiFCkos]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogb1iiFCkos[/video]

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
This guy just posted a new video, looking back on S1E1, I enjoyed it.

[video=youtube;ogb1iiFCkos]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogb1iiFCkos[/video]

It’s too bad we will never know how the story really goes down in the end cause fat fuck has moved on from completing the book part of the series. They totally omitted the roles of the faceless men in Westeros throughout the show that we see in the book. They totally omitted the other Targaryen kid that landed in Westeros to lay his claim. Maybe that is why I enjoyed last season the most was because there was no book material to over shadow it. But those two instances in the book to me were pretty big omissions for the show. It’s hard to foreshadow anything cause we really don’t know how much influence does fat fuck still have. They even brought up how there is less nudity as the show progresses. I don’t think it has to do with fan reactions and more to do with less influence of the perverted writer has on the series now that he has no book material to conclude things

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
So am I the only one buying the different game of thrones liquor bottles lol

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
From that article: "Jon will be reunited with his cousin-siblings" LOL The North in Westeros is like the South in America.

And like certain addresses in Elgin.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
It’s too bad we will never know how the story really goes down in the end cause fat fuck has moved on from completing the book part of the series. They totally omitted the roles of the faceless men in Westeros throughout the show that we see in the book. They totally omitted the other Targaryen kid that landed in Westeros to lay his claim. Maybe that is why I enjoyed last season the most was because there was no book material to over shadow it. But those two instances in the book to me were pretty big omissions for the show. It’s hard to foreshadow anything cause we really don’t know how much influence does fat fuck still have. They even brought up how there is less nudity as the show progresses. I don’t think it has to do with fan reactions and more to do with less influence of the perverted writer has on the series now that he has no book material to conclude things

This is exactly why I have yet to pick up a book of RR Martin's series... Not until it is complete. I got burned badly when Jordan died before his Wheel of Time series ended. Even with 2 additional books to end the series (there was suppose to be only 1 more) it felt rushed as hell considering what Jordan had written. If he finishes the series I'll pick it up and read. My bet, he kicks it before he finishes it.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

It may have a few things right, but misses out on several key elements. What about Euron and the Golden Company? What about the Vale?

there are many pictures of Sweet Robin in Kings Landing

It pretty much known the last episode or two are in KL. It is unclear if the NK is still the primary adversary at that time, or if he has been defeated (and Dany/Jon suffereing severe loss's in the process) and now Jon/Dany have focused their attention on Cersei. If Jon and Dany are in full retreat, why would they fall back to KL?