Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Just go back and read some of the stuff from The Hawk.

He did some of his best work in this thread. I'm not going to be able to find it, he was going off in crazy directions and getting every name and scene completely fucked up, so I posted something like "mods, please ban the Hawk from this thread". He went ape shit and screamed about me trying to get him banned, it went on forever. I hope they let him back in before the next GOT season.

Hell in the muslim world today girls get married before they can menstruate. Not so many years ago, girls were allowed to get married at what 15 in some states?

Nah, he sees Stannis's daughter in the young Mormont is all. And Jorah and Dany will be a love connection when all of this ends.

I think that Bronn will end up with a sand Snake harem and be declared the Hand of their country

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I miss Da Cawk, he made this place entertaining. He and Desbro must have an online footprint somewhere, I'm just too lazy to search for them.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He did some of his best work in this thread. I'm not going to be able to find it, he was going off in crazy directions and getting every name and scene completely fucked up, so I posted something like "mods, please ban the Hawk from this thread". He went ape shit and screamed about me trying to get him banned, it went on forever. I hope they let him back in before the next GOT season.

For Shitster to be posting his garbage and Hawk not...that aint right.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
he did some of his best work in this thread. I'm not going to be able to find it, he was going off in crazy directions and getting every name and scene completely fucked up, so i posted something like "mods, please ban the hawk from this thread". He went ape shit and screamed about me trying to get him banned, it went on forever. I hope they let him back in before the next got season.

lol

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So, I started a rewatch to bide my time, and i noticed that there is an epic amount of foreshadowing in this scene. Apparently Doreah's hot ass really did know everyone:

[video=youtube;sGgnb9wTF5s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGgnb9wTF5s[/video]

"Real Dragon Glass," face changers, Salladhor...

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So, I started a rewatch to bide my time, and i noticed that there is an epic amount of foreshadowing in this scene. Apparently Doreah's hot ass really did know everyone:

[video=youtube;sGgnb9wTF5s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGgnb9wTF5s[/video]

"Real Dragon Glass," face changers, Salladhor...

Doreah was really in love with Jorah Mormont

Liked Posts:
Did you guys see what Maise posted on her social media? Oh god, it's either the biggest spoiler or the biggest troll job ever.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
When they talk about their death scenes, that stuff is pretty exceptional. Some of the people I didn't expect to be funny were the best. I enjoyed this more than anything on TV this week.

[video=youtube;5478FqwBoMs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5478FqwBoMs[/video]

Whats up with Joffrey's lips?

I know it's a year old, but it was new to me.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Even if it was true, no one would believe it due to all the theories floating around and the plethora of false information.

If it were, I'd be agitated.

I need to binge GOT from S1 again before this new one comes out. Can't believe they made us wait this long.

You know season 8 is a year or so away, right?

It airs in 2019 :(

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
You know season 8 is a year or so away, right?

It airs in 2019 :(
i know ? was just thinking about how much I probably don’t remember.

For some reason I thought the tweet was from the Sansa character too. Oops. If she’s the only girl left it’s to be expected. Ayra turned into a badass. Loved her killing little dick.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Waiting for white walker Joffery.