Game of Thrones Thread

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
In the TV show Maggy makes no reference to Cersei's death. In the books Maggy does.

Cersei: Will the king and I have children?
Maggy: Oh, aye. Six-and-ten for him, and three for you. Gold shall be their crowns and gold their shrouds, she said. And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you.

https://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Maggy_the_Frog

"Valonqar is High Valyrian for "little brother".

https://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Valonqar

Tyrion is also Cersei's little brother.

In the TV show Maggy says this.

"Cersei asked if she and the king would have children. Maggy cryptically replied that the king would have 20 children, but Cersei would have only three. Cersei didn't think that made sense (not realizing that a king can have bastard children), but Maggy continued to say of her three children that gold would be their crowns, and gold their burial shrouds, implying that all of Cersei's children would predecease her."

That's it, no mention of her death.

https://gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/Maggy
I know. It will happen though. It's all that fits. Also, there was a kinda easter egg I saw an article point out from the last episode when Cersei was standing on the map and then Jaime came to confront her. She was standing by a region called the "Neck" whilst Jaime stood by one called the "Fingers".

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I know. It will happen though. It's all that fits. Also, there was a kinda easter egg I saw an article point out from the last episode when Cersei was standing on the map and then Jaime came to confront her. She was standing by a region called the "Neck" whilst Jaime stood by one called the "Fingers".

I saw the map thing. I'm not saying it won't happen, just that in the TV show there is no suggestion of it happening. If for some reason they decide to to break from the show story line and jump to the book story line, it's just as likely to be Tyrion as Jaime.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I saw the map thing. I'm not saying it won't happen, just that in the TV show there is no suggestion of it happening. If for some reason they decide to to break from the show story line and jump to the book story line, it's just as likely to be Tyrion as Jaime.
The scene wouldn't be as powerful and "bitter sweet"

Picture it, the younger more beautiful Queen crushes KL with her dragons. Cersei is going nuts saying, "kill them all, kill them all". Jaime walks in and she spots him.

Cersei: "Jaime...I knew you'd come back to me"
Jaime: *silent*
Cersei: "I'd fuck you right here, brother, if I didn't just have a miscarriage"
Cersei: "I'm sorry I lost our baby Jaime. We deserved another."
Jaime: *staring and seeming intrigued*
Cersei: "The evil dragon bitch has sacked our city. You must set off the wild fire, my love...but first 1 last kiss"
(Cersei leans in for kiss. The good hand reaches to her neck and caresses her. The golden hand reaches for her throat. The squeeze is applied. Cersei's eyes widen. Tears fall from Jaime's eyes as he squeezes the life out of his sister, his lover, mother of his 3 dead children. Cersei's eyes roll back in her head. A tearful Jaime says, "I love you"...and she dead.

Powerful stuff, huh?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Picture it, the younger more beautiful Queen crushes KL with her dragons. Cersei is going nuts saying, "kill them all, kill them all". Jaime walks in and she spots him.

Cersei: "The evil dragon bitch has sacked our city. You must set off the wild fire, my love...but first 1 last kiss"
(Cersei leans in for kiss. The good hand reaches to her neck and caresses her. The golden hand reaches for her throat. The squeeze is applied. Cersei's eyes widen. Tears fall from Jaime's eyes as he squeezes the life out of his sister, his lover, mother of his 3 dead children. Cersei's eyes roll back in her head. A tearful Jaime says, "I love you"...and she dead.

Powerful stuff, huh?

The one problem is his gold hand is not functional lol.... it is just a metal club.

VwQjqYa.gif

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
The one problem is his gold hand is not functional lol.... it is just a metal club.

VwQjqYa.gif

Just need it for leverage really. Can put the the good hand on the back of the neck while driving the gold hand into her throat or vice versa. Think either way will get the job done for the Queen slayer.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Just need it for leverage really. Can put the the good hand on the back of the neck while driving the gold hand into her throat or vice versa. Think either way will get the job done for the Queen slayer.

True.

I was wondering if the whole deal with the map could come into play to line up with the prophesy.

Like if he has his hand on "The Neck" which is covered in snow while pressing down with his fake hand over her windpipe.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I look forward to the same as well as the King slayer becoming the Queen slayer. People are sleeping on Maggie the Frog's prophecy, but it basically tells the whole story as far as how this ends. Dany will not die, she's the younger more beautiful Queen who will cast Cersei down. To do that you have to know she, her dragons, and Jon will all make it through the war against the army of the dead cause they wouldn't go after Cersei and the Iron Throne until they were done with NK and his army. Considering the war against NK will take up most of the short season, leaves very little time to blow right through KL's defenses so they must still be at full strength. Then the last part of the prophecy is fulfilled as Jaime's hands are wrapped around Cersei's neck and he chokes the life out of her.

I thought you were saying Arya would kill Cersei?

oops...nevermind, already talked about this.

Last edited:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Powerful stuff, huh?

And just before Cersei takes her last breath, the wildfire beneath the throne room blows up, killing them both, and fulfilling dany's dream of a scorched and burned iron throne.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So, with all the characters coming together in season 8, which first meeting, or re-union are you most wanting to see?

Jamie-Bran?
Jon-Arya?
Tyrion-Sansa?
The Hound-Arya?

Or first meetings?

Bran-Vary's
Sam-Dany

etc etc

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So, with all the characters coming together in season 8, which first meeting, or re-union are you most wanting to see?

Jamie-Bran?
Jon-Arya?
Tyrion-Sansa?
The Hound-Arya?

Or first meetings?

Bran-Vary's
Sam-Dany

etc etc

Sansa - Dany

Gonna be catty af.... both want to smash Jon all day.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
And just before Cersei takes her last breath, the wildfire beneath the throne room blows up, killing them both, and fulfilling dany's dream of a scorched and burned iron throne.

Looked like that came from above, not below. Dragon fire

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

Jamie-Bran?
Jon-Arya?
Tyrion-Sansa?
The Hound-Arya?

Or first meetings?

Bran-Vary's
Sam-Dany

etc etc

Jon-Arya. Just so much fam love there

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bran-Dany could be hilarious.

You know that creepy fucker will be like "I saw when your scaly child monster came forth from your womb..."

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sansa - Dany

Gonna be catty af.... both want to smash Jon all day.

A lot of people think this, but with the WW's busting through the wall and on there way to WF, I would think Sansa should be kissing Dany's feet for coming to help.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
A lot of people think this, but with the WW's busting through the wall and on there way to WF, I would think Sansa should be kissing Dany's feet for coming to help.

Does anyone else think Sansa will try to fuck Jon?

She seems to want to be Queen and idk how else she would accomplish it.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Does anyone else think Sansa will try to fuck Jon?

She seems to want to be Queen and idk how else she would accomplish it.

Not sure in which way you meant this, as in fuck him over, or actually spread her legs and fuck him?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Not sure in which way you meant this, as in fuck him over, or actually spread her legs and fuck him?

The latter... like try to have sex with him... marry him... become Queen of the North.

I mean her other option is to get rid of him, but she isn't exactly a strong enough leader to keep people in line without a figure like Jon.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lady Mormount - Jorah could be interesting

Varys - Bran/Sam as well

I think Sansa-Tyrion is far more interesting than Sansa-Dany myself.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The latter... like try to have sex with him... marry him... become Queen of the North.

I mean her other option is to get rid of him, but she isn't exactly a strong enough leader to keep people in line without a figure like Jon.

I don't think so, not in the show, the Eww factor will already be high enough with Dany-Jon Aunt/nephew without adding a half sister/ half brother love triangle to the mix.