Game of Thrones Thread

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
A lot of people think this, but with the WW's busting through the wall and on there way to WF, I would think Sansa should be kissing Dany's feet for coming to help.

Sansa gonna be jelly. She’ll tell Dany, “Jon loves me more. I’m his sister.” Dany replies, “he’s my nephew and......I fucked him”

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't think so, not in the show, the Eww factor will already be high enough with Dany-Jon Aunt/nephew without adding a half sister/ half brother love triangle to the mix.

Technically it would be Cousins for Jon/Sansa once it is revealed Dany is Jon's Aunt.

Cousins hooking up/marrying is pretty normal for the analogous time period of human history that GoT mimics.

And to follow to your conclusion then.... Sansa needs Jon to die or yield the throne to someone she marries and I have no fucking clue who that would be.

This is still a world of male-dominated kingdoms.... unless they go all #MeToo and have Sansa become Queen in the North alone... then you have Cersei the bitch Queen... and Dany the Queen of basically everything.

Women managing to slip into power and hold it in a world of male-dominated violence/politics is improbable, but 3 of them doing it on such a scale seems ridiculous.

Then again I am asking for some level of realism in the gender relations and politics of a show where a zombie ice dragon destroyed a magic ice wall lol

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What if in the end... A Song of Ice and Fire is just Dany/Sansa having a sing-off for who gets to marry Jon and be his Queen.

RR Martin like.... COOL RIGHT?

:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think if any of the remaining Starks die, it will be Sansa. Bran will just be a vegetable after NK is defeated. “I’m not Bran anymore and I’m not the 3 eyed Raven. What am I?”

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Technically it would be Cousins for Jon/Sansa once it is revealed Dany is Jon's Aunt.

Cousins hooking up/marrying is pretty normal for the analogous time period of human history that GoT mimics.

And to follow to your conclusion then.... Sansa needs Jon to die or yield the throne to someone she marries and I have no fucking clue who that would be.

This is still a world of male-dominated kingdoms.... unless they go all #MeToo and have Sansa become Queen in the North alone... then you have Cersei the bitch Queen... and Dany the Queen of basically everything.

Women managing to slip into power and hold it in a world of male-dominated violence/politics is improbable, but 3 of them doing it on such a scale seems ridiculous.

Then again I am asking for some level of realism in the gender relations and politics of a show where a zombie ice dragon destroyed a magic ice wall lol

Remember Jon’s words to his fat buddy when he told him no child of his would be a bastard. Dany gives birth to their twins and the 2 get married before she gives birth and then they will rule as de facto King and Queen til the other kingdoms can rebuild and install their own leaders/government. The Iron Throne will be no more and that is how the Game of Thrones is won.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Does anyone else think Sansa will try to fuck Jon?

She seems to want to be Queen and idk how else she would accomplish it.

How about if Daenerys insists on Sansa get back together with imp lol

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'm looking forward to seeing where they find winter coats for the Dothraki. Maybe stop burning your dead with their coats on. Also those Dothraki love them some rape, but since following Dany, pretty much nothing, now they are off to fight a bunch of dead wights. At some point those guys are going to snap, they didn't know they would be fighting dead ******* at the North Pole, with no one to rape.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Good point both the Dothraki and unsullied going to need new clothes. They totally shit on the fighting style of Westeros. They are going to get the shock treatment fighting in the north

Anyone got a link to danerys used panties for sale?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

True, but they were raised as Brother/Sister, still pretty high on the yuck factor. Just saying I don't think D & D introduce two such relationships (and both with Jon, nonetheless).

Maybe Sansa marries Gendry, after jon legitimizes him, making him the rightful heir to the throne, and fulfilling Roberts with from season 1 ( he wanted one of his sons to marry one of Ned's daughters).

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
True, but they were raised as Brother/Sister, still pretty high on the yuck factor. Just saying I don't think D & D introduce two such relationships (and both with Jon, nonetheless).

Maybe Sansa marries Gendry, after jon legitimizes him, making him the rightful heir to the throne, and fulfilling Roberts with from season 1 ( he wanted one of his sons to marry one of Ned's daughters).

Arya will stab dat bish if she tries to take Gendry.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
With the pointy end even...

Think Sansa should die. Not seeing a good match for her.

That's not how GOT works. If you're not hooking up you die, the inverse slasher flick rule.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good point both the Dothraki and unsullied going to need new clothes. They totally shit on the fighting style of Westeros. They are going to get the shock treatment fighting in the north

Anyone got a link to danerys used panties for sale?

Contact the board expert for that.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With the pointy end even...

Think Sansa should die. Not seeing a good match for her.

Arya be like all butch now doh.......

Tyrion will be on trial for treason on the finale, so he is out.