Game of Thrones Thread

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I’m not buying it either but my brother is dead set on this theory and wanted to see other people’s feels on it

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m not buying it either but my brother is dead set on this theory and wanted to see other people’s feels on it

I just don't see enough time/episodes left for it to play out, other than a last minute "gotcha" moment which would be terrible.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't see that coming.

other reports have Bronn hooking up with Jamie in episode 2, and together they recruit Edmere Tully and his forces to come with them North to WF to help against the WW's

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
other reports have Bronn hooking up with Jamie in episode 2, and together they recruit Edmere Tully and his forces to come with them North to WF to help against the WW's

I found it weird when Jaimie left Kong’s landing he didn’t have his new side kick with him. This makes sense

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I just don't see enough time/episodes left for it to play out, other than a last minute "gotcha" moment which would be terrible.

The only thing I believe is true about that take is there is more to the story of the faceless men in this tale then just training arrya. They were more prominent in the books. They have to be part of the big picture. It might have nothing to do with little finger but the faceless men in the book were all over the 7 kingdoms paid by who? Or hatching their own schemes?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

That I expected, The Bronn joining Jaime part anyway.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
https://youtu.be/sw6gQqiWPjo

This expands on the little finger theory. This would be insane and idk if hbo is clever enough for none of this to leak
Never heard of this theory until you mentioned it before. It's sounding more and more obvious to me. Just need to know the end goal. If it is indeed Rhaegar, we know he was fixated with fathering the Prince that was promised. Would stand to reason that he's not out for himself, as all would think LF is, but rather intent on setting the stage for his son, Jon.

At first, I didn't see how there was time with only 6 episodes left, to have this all play out. But there doesn't need to be that time cause it has already been played out. He takes keen interest in Aarya, Jon's favorite Stark and he's her fave. Who more likely to stay loyal to Jon as he attempts to ally enemies to fight what most believe to be nothing more than a crazy myth and then even stay true when his true past is revealed? He takes an interest in Sansa, not cause she looks or reminds him of her mother and he wants to sex her but because he wants her, too, to gain loyalty towards Jon even after their less than great relationship as they grew up together. The help provided during the battle of the bastards was not for her benefit. It was to protect his son and bring him victory so he could go on to be the leader he has become. LF gives the dagger to Bran knowing he has no use for it but his little sister does. Of course Bran will give it to her. It will play a key role in the war against the dead.

This is the twist I knew GOT would provide. Just had no idea what it was gonna be. Just knew there had to be more to it than Jon destroying NK and carrying on the Targaryen fam with Daenerys. The twist will likely be revealed in the final episode. I see it as a certainty now with what you've pointed out. I'm on board with this theory.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Never heard of this theory until you mentioned it before. It's sounding more and more obvious to me. Just need to know the end goal. If it is indeed Rhaegar, we know he was fixated with fathering the Prince that was promised. Would stand to reason that he's not out for himself, as all would think LF is, but rather intent on setting the stage for his son, Jon.

At first, I didn't see how there was time with only 6 episodes left, to have this all play out. But there doesn't need to be that time cause it has already been played out. He takes keen interest in Aarya, Jon's favorite Stark and he's her fave. Who more likely to stay loyal to Jon as he attempts to ally enemies to fight what most believe to be nothing more than a crazy myth and then even stay true when his true past is revealed? He takes an interest in Sansa, not cause she looks or reminds him of her mother and he wants to sex her but because he wants her, too, to gain loyalty towards Jon even after their less than great relationship as they grew up together. The help provided during the battle of the bastards was not for her benefit. It was to protect his son and bring him victory so he could go on to be the leader he has become. LF gives the dagger to Bran knowing he has no use for it but his little sister does. Of course Bran will give it to her. It will play a key role in the war against the dead.

This is the twist I knew GOT would provide. Just had no idea what it was gonna be. Just knew there had to be more to it than Jon destroying NK and carrying on the Targaryen fam with Daenerys. The twist will likely be revealed in the final episode. I see it as a certainty now with what you've pointed out. I'm on board with this theory.

One of the better pieces of fan-fic I have seen, but no way, no how will this happen. And while this time around HBO has done a much better job of not allowing leaks, likes those that happened in season 7, I do know there have been enough leaks to totally disallow this theory. I am not saying that this would not have been an interesting plot twist, but the theory does have one huge hole in it................

Bran Stark

When LF stood trial in Winterfell, Sansa went to Brann and asked him to look into LF, and at that time LF's complicity into his meddling during the entire series came to light (to the characters, we of course knew). So are we to believe that while Brann was investigating LF's past, like only Brann Stark can do, none of this came to light? I find that hard to accept, and as good as the faceless men are, they are just not THAT GOOD.

**It would not surprise me to find out the Faceless men have a bigger role to play in the story line, and that it will be revealed in this season, just not to this extent.

Last edited:

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
One of the better pieces of fan-fic I have seen, but no way, no how will this happen. And while this time around HBO has done a much better job of not allowing leaks, likes those that happened in season 7, I do know there have been enough leaks to totally disallow this theory. I am not saying that this would not have been an interesting plot twist, but the theory does have one huge hole in it................

Bran Stark

When LF stood trial in Winterfell, Sansa went to Brann and asked him to look into LF, and at that time LF's complicity into his meddling during the entire series came to light (to the characters, we of course knew). So are we to believe that while Brann was investigating LF's past, like only Brann Stark can do, none of this came to light? I find that hard to accept, and as good as the faceless men are, they are just not THAT GOOD.

**It would not surprise me to find out the Faceless men have a bigger role to play in the story line, and that it will be revealed in this season, just not to this extent.
Bran will keep Jon's family secret til Jon, himself, is ready to have it revealed to all. Whether Bran was investigating Peter Baelish or knew it was Rhaegar does not matter. He could keep LF's secret, knowing the integral role he plays. There is no other way I see this playing out. Too many things already focused on would make no sense if this wasn't how it's going to play out. I now GUARANTEE LF is Rhaegar and this twist will be revealed before it's all said and done.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bran will keep Jon's family secret til Jon, himself, is ready to have it revealed to all. Whether Bran was investigating Peter Baelish or knew it was Rhaegar does not matter. He could keep LF's secret, knowing the integral role he plays. There is no other way I see this playing out. Too many things already focused on would make no sense if this wasn't how it's going to play out. I now GUARANTEE LF is Rhaegar and this twist will be revealed before it's all said and done.

LOL, no way, not going to happen. Too many scenes make zero sense for this to play out. And why would Brann keeps LF's secret, when he was so complicate in the death of Ned Stark? Why would he have pit Arya against Sansa, which if it worked, and it almost did, would have lead to one of their deaths? LF giving Sansa to the Boltons? Why would Rhaegar do this? Why did LF kiss Sansa at the Erie, which lead to the death of Sansa's aunt? If he was a fake LF, he would have had zero feelings for Catelyn/Sansa. Fan-fic theories such as this grab only a handful of scenes that could possibly support thier theory, but ignore the ones that dispute it.

Whether Bran was investigating Peter Baelish or knew it was Rhaegar does not matter.

That is a proven fact, that Brann looked into LF's past, at the request of Sansa. That leaves you only with the " Brann is keeping LF's secret", which is a huge stretch. Bran is not a player, he is a computer that spits out facts.

Rhaegar is dead, it was witnessed by 100's of people.

Go back and watch all the scenes that LF was in, most none of it will make sense, if this "theory" is correct.

Last edited:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube_share;UtxhhCMK6j8]https://youtu.be/UtxhhCMK6j8[/video]

All this information came from Brann. Are we to expect that he then conspired with LF to keep the rest secret? Too big a stretch.

Plot hole number two, if LF is a faceless man, wouldn't Arya know? She did after all kill the LF impostor at the trial scene, which had to be yet another faceless man, if this theory were to be correct.

Last edited:

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL, no way, not going to happen. Too many scenes make zero sense for this to play out. And why would Brann keeps LF's secret, when he was so complicate in the death of Ned Stark? Why would he have pit Arya against Sansa, which if it worked, and it almost did, would have lead to one of their deaths?LF giving Sansa to the Boltons? Why would Rhaegar do this? Why did LF kiss Sansa at the Erie, which lead to the death of Sansa's aunt? If he was a fake LF, he would have had zero feelings for Catelyn/Sansa. Fan-fic theories such as this grab only a handful of scenes that could possibly support thier theory, but ignore the ones that dispute it.

Rhaegar is dead, it was witnessed by 100's of people.
Bran serves Jon. LF (Rhaegar) serves Jon. That's why Bran would keep both their secrets.

He's been trying to harden Sansa. Pitted her against Aarya, why? To bring them closer and make Sansa as loyal to Jon as Aarya is. Sansa's first response is that Aarya will not stand for it cause she always loved Jon far more than she loved Sansa, herself. Aarya will kill anyone who betrayed him. And what happened immediately after he pitted them against one another? They colluded together, planned to kill LF and now on the same page, both loyal to family, including Jon, before all else.

Had no feelings for Sansa. That's just what fans were led to believe. Gave her to the Boltons to create "Chaos" and lead to the battle that would catapult his son into the leader in the war against the dead.

Rhaegar's body was never found.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bran serves Jon. LF (Rhaegar) serves Jon. That's why Bran would keep both their secrets.

He's been trying to harden Sansa. Pitted her against Aarya, why? To bring them closer and make Sansa as loyal to Jon as Aarya is. Sansa's first response is that Aarya will not stand for it cause she always loved Jon far more than she loved Sansa, herself. Aarya will kill anyone who betrayed him. And what happened immediately after he pitted them against one another? They colluded together, planned to kill LF and now on the same page, both loyal to family, including Jon, before all else.

Had no feelings for Sansa. That's just what fans were led to believe. Gave her to the Boltons to create "Chaos" and lead to the battle that would catapult his son into the leader in the war against the dead.

Rhaegar's body was never found.

[video=youtube;12q4_qlxYFc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12q4_qlxYFc[/video]

your theory evolved from this one. Which is more believable.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;krNHLEET0h0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krNHLEET0h0[/video]

Another scene that makes zero sense, if that theory were to be correct.

Another thing that you have to remember, it would have to work in the books, as well as the show. it doesn't. A Rhaegar is alive and is LF reveal is as big a deal as Jon Stark is a Targaryian. A lot more time is spent on LF in the books, and he is a player in the game of thrones, for the throne.

Last edited:

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
The only prob I have with the faceless men theory helping Jon cause he is his son is a faceless man is no one and doesn’t help family. Unless all that was just part of training Arya

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only prob I have with the faceless men theory helping Jon cause he is his son is a faceless man is no one and doesn’t help family. Unless all that was just part of training Arya

The man has a name, Rhaegar Targaryen.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The man has a name, Rhaegar Targaryen.

Lol. The last scene of season 7, the Jon/Dany boat sex scene. We here an overlay of Brann Stark talking to Samwel Tarley.

"And Jon, Jon's real name, .......... He's never been a bastard, He is the heir to the iron Throne". "He needs to know, we need to tell him".

[video=youtube_share;rnp5DuSIMhc]https://youtu.be/rnp5DuSIMhc[/video]

Of course, if Rhaegar is still alive, Jon isn't the heir to the throne at all. And why would Bran need to tell him about his parentage, yet leave out the fact that Rhaegar is still alive.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube_share;foZ28Sx5WG8]https://youtu.be/foZ28Sx5WG8[/video]