Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Restarting the show. going to try and get into this.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Samwell Tarly:
- Rightful heir to Horn Hill
- Member of the Night’s Watch
- Liberator of the Castor Free Folk
- Slayer of White Walkers
- Killer of Thenn mercenaries
- Wielder of Heartsbane
- Curer of greyscale
- Discoverer of Dragonglass
- Tapper of Gilly’s ass
- The GOAT

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Samwell Tarly:
- Wielder of Heartsbane
- Curer of greyscale
- Tapper of Gilly’s ass
- The GOAT
Not the curer of greyscale. He just followed the directions he found in a book. Didn't discover dragon glass, stumbled upon the fact it could destroy wights. More likely to give Heartsbane to someone who can wield it rather than wield it himself. And liberating the Castor free folk is what pissed the NK off and the reason why he now brings the storm. He put the entire Westeros population in danger. Sam's greatest claim to fame is he's Jon Snow's little fat buddy.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Not the curer of greyscale. He just followed the directions he found in a book. Didn't discover dragon glass, stumbled upon the fact it could destroy wights. More likely to give Heartsbane to someone who can wield it rather than wield it himself. And liberating the Castor free folk is what pissed the NK off and the reason why he now brings the storm. He put the entire Westeros population in danger. Sam's greatest claim to fame is he's Jon Snow's little fat buddy.
Shut up you dick-pic sending *****.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Samwell Tarly:
- Wielder of Heartsbane
- Curer of greyscale
- Tapper of Gilly’s ass
- The GOAT

You left out he found out John isn’t a bastard

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

This part is not true, the WW's were already on the march well before this.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
This part is not true, the WW's were already on the march well before this.
I can see why you'd say that but remember the power of NK. He's a greenseer as well. Was actually just sending warning signs from the beginning, knowing what was to come. Warning signs were ignored leaving the NK no choice but to take vengeance.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lmao @ Bran the entire episode.

I gotta be honest though, for a season with just 6 episodes not a whole lot happened in episode 1.

Liked Posts:

I gotta be honest though, for a season with just 6 episodes not a whole lot happened in episode 1.
A ton happened. Jon has a decision to make and him and Dany won't end nicely. Cersei is going to have a child (unless Jaime kills her first) and Arya is having a weapon made in secret for who knows what.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
A ton happened. Jon has a decision to make and him and Dany won't end nicely. Cersei is going to have a child (unless Jaime kills her first) and Arya is having a weapon made in secret for who knows what.
Jon and Dany will be fine. Riding dragons together forms an endless bond that can't be broken. Cersei will have a miscarriage now that Euron's demon seed has found its way into her. Great opening episode sets the stage for what's to come and the final few episodes run about 80 minutes. I do suggest Samwell pull up his bootstraps and get over the fact Dany set fire to his fam. They never loved him anyway.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

It’s not really going to pick up until episode 3

But at least they got allot of the intro crap out of the way

Liked Posts:
I think Dany knows about Jon. Jon riding the dragon named after his father was way to show Daenerys he might be a Targaryen since only Targaryens ride dragons.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Decisions to make, Cersei's pregnancy which we knew about last season, and Arya wanting a new dragonglass weapon... that's "a ton happened" to you?

It was alot of talking and prep for the Winterfell battle.

Why do you always argue the dumbest point?