Game of Thrones Thread

Liked Posts:
Decisions to make, Cersei's pregnancy which we knew about last season, and Arya wanting a new dragonglass weapon... that's "a ton happened" to you?

It was alot of talking and prep for the Winterfell battle.

Why do you always argue the dumbest point?
It's a matter of opinion. I was satisfied with what we got and you weren't...so who the fuck cares?

Liked Posts:
Apparently you do, because you decided to reply to me and start an argument.

Wtf is wrong with you?
An argument? I was offering my opinion on the episode. Isn't that what message boards are for? My god did the episode hurt your feelings that bad? Wow!

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
An argument? I was offering my opinion on the episode. Isn't that what message boards are for? My god did the episode hurt your feelings that bad? Wow!

You replied directly to me, you didn't offer an independent opinion of the episode.

Go ahead and do that, or keep replying to my posts arguing stupid shit.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Decisions to make, Cersei's pregnancy which we knew about last season, and Arya wanting a new dragonglass weapon... that's "a ton happened" to you?

It was alot of talking and prep for the Winterfell battle.

Why do you always argue the dumbest point?
From the story telling perspective and things like the Jon/Arya reunion, Jon riding the dragon, Jon finding out his true heritage, Jaime arriving and the first thing he sees is Bran, Sansa/Tyrion and Sansa's overall reaction to it all, Arya/Gendry and even Theon rescuing his sister and thus getting the upperhand on Cersei's greatest ally, these were all things fans have long anticipated. The fighting will likely start in the last half of the next episode and lead into the epic battle episode in week 3. Some good one liners and shit in the first, I thought it was a good setup episode.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
From the story telling perspective and things like the Jon/Arya reunion, Jon riding the dragon, Jon finding out his true heritage, Jaime arriving and the first thing he sees is Bran, Sansa/Tyrion and Sansa's overall reaction to it all, Arya/Gendry and even Theon rescuing his sister and thus getting the upperhand on Cersei's greatest ally, these were all things fans have long anticipated. The fighting will likely start in the last half of the next episode and lead into the epic battle episode in week 3. Some good one liners and shit in the first, I thought it was a good setup episode.
it was a great setup episode tbh

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
So the little kid the NK hung up, what's up with that spiral thing? I've seen that a few times, and I don't think I ever really caught on to what that was.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Dumb article. This was already revealed last year.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't get this. Fans have known Jon's true parents forever. How was it now undermined by a romantic Dragonback ride with Dany? Also saw Dany's startled reaction to Jon petting the dragon last season. She knew the Tragaryen blood flows through him which is why she won't be that surprised when he tells her his real name he just learned.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Don't get this. Fans have known Jon's true parents forever. How was it now undermined by a romantic Dragonback ride with Dany? Also saw Dany's startled reaction to Jon petting the dragon last season. She knew the Tragaryen blood flows through him which is why she won't be that surprised when he tells her his real name he just learned.
While the article is certainly stupid, I wonder if Dany actually knows? Meaning, I think she'd be just as shocked as Jon was.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
While the article is certainly stupid, I wonder if Dany actually knows? Meaning, I think she'd be just as shocked as Jon was.
Would think she highly suspects since she saw no problem with Jon riding the dragon, and only Targaryens can be riders. Doesn't know he's her brother's son but would have to have Targaryen blood whether pure or that of a Targaryen bastard.