Game of Thrones Thread

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
here is the part that doesn't make any sense. If Cersie is conspiring with Tyrion, why would she want him killed? Certainly not yet? Or is Qyburn acting on his own? Also, why wouldn't Bran be aware of any plot the two had against them? Or has this conspiracy not happened yet? I find it really interesting that Tyrion had a big interest in Bran.
At this point, they're not conspiring. Tyrion turns though thinking of the family name and fear of Dany/Jon being too powerful especially if the dragons are still alive at the end of the war with the Dead.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I think they'll plan the retreat. Have a meeting point and then Jon and Dany fly Bran and other main characters to that meeting point.

Wait, they will plan the retreat next episode, or they already have planned the retreat off camera?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wait, they will plan the retreat next episode, or they already have planned the retreat off camera?
Either/or. Doesn't really matter but the season preview gave away the retreat. The route of retreat will take them through the crypt which will mean they have to take Bran through there and that means NK will know their whereabouts and pursue. That's the part of the season preview we see Arya running scared through there, maybe trying to distract him so the others could get away.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Either/or. Doesn't really matter but the season preview gave away the retreat. The route of retreat will take them through the crypt which will mean they have to take Bran through there and that means NK will know their whereabouts and pursue. That's the part of the season preview we see Arya running scared through there, maybe trying to distract him so the others could get away.
maybe Tyrions betrayal involves Bran. he ties bran to a dragon and slaps the dragon on the ass. Dragon ends up far away and the NK follows.......

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
maybe Tyrions betrayal involves Bran. he ties bran to a dragon and slaps the dragon on the ass. Dragon ends up far away and the NK follows.......
LMAO

Great plan but don't think a dragon would even feel a slap on the ass.

Another good plan for Jon/Dany would be to take the retreat and the war to KL and force Cersei's troops and Golden Company to join the fight as promised.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
How it all goes down will depend allot on how much influence Martin has in this final season vs hbo writers. Once source material was exhausted you can tell a difference in allot of things-it especially got less perverted of a show(Martin likely needs a psyche exam lol)

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Told who?
There was a previous argument going back and forth here about Danny already knowing Snow was a Targ and using the Dragon riding as their evidence.... which turned into a Dragon riding argument between posters.

I didn't go back and quote anyone so that's my bad.

Houston

Liked Posts:
Two episodes of table setting and plotblocking, not good.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
allot Of this episode should have just been part of episode one

I wish they would have used this episode more on bran.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Last night's episode was pretty well received by a lot of reviewers.
People want more bc it is ending, but they had to set it up somehow. They did a good job. Think the coming episodes will start satisfying peoples thirst.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Where were you guys last week when the episode was all talking/setup.

Two episodes out of six of talking/setup, and now they've gone too far lol.

@Warden of the Northeast gonna yell at you for "not appreciating what they gave us"

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
There was a previous argument going back and forth here about Danny already knowing Snow was a Targ and using the Dragon riding as their evidence.... which turned into a Dragon riding argument between posters.

I didn't go back and quote anyone so that's my bad.
You're being easily goaded. She knew he had Targaryen blood. Was just shocked he's her brother's son and heir to the Iron throne. If you're expecting her to turn on Jon in any way, it's not gonna happen.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
You're being easily goaded. She knew he had Targaryen blood. Was just shocked he's her brother's son and heir to the Iron throne. If you're expecting her to turn on Jon in any way, it's not gonna happen.
I don't expect her to turn on John. I said it would cause internal conflict due to her whole life's goal. Her whole essence and drive is for the throne. Look at how much she has done for that, and now it's all on the cusps of being taken away (not really taken away, but not HERS). How that unfolds is still to be seen, but I don't expect her to turn on him.

I'm not going down the Targ blood road. We totally disagree and that's fine.