How do you cope...

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
Anyone watch the Chiefs game yesterday? For as much as people harp on almost INTs and shit like that, Mahomes was slinging those all over the place yesterday. He got bailed out by penalties and DBs with terrible hands. Then he'd throw a TD pass to a dude that has no defender within 20 yards of him.

I'm not trying to say Mahomes isn't good. I've watched him fuck. But god damn, that offense gets WRs so open. it's insane.
Mahomes threw some really shitty passes, and his receivers also made some incredible catches. I was thoroughly unimpressed with Mahomes, compared to his hype. Doesn’t mean he’s not really good, he is, but Christ Almighty KC has incredible weapons. The Bears offense besides AR is not even in the same universe as KC.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Mahomes threw some really shitty passes, and his receivers also made some incredible catches. I was thoroughly unimpressed with Mahomes, compared to his hype. Doesn’t mean he’s not really good, he is, but Christ Almighty KC has incredible weapons. The Bears offense besides AR is not even in the same universe as KC.
You've never even heard of the pass catchers they have on KC.

Mahomes elevates those around him. You're absolutely delusional.

msadows

Liked Posts:
You've never even heard of the pass catchers they have on KC.

Mahomes elevates those around him. You're absolutely delusional.

He also has andy reid, while we have matt nagy.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Broken coverages all over the fucking field any time you watch KC play, even against the best D's.

Its like watching Madden on rookie.

Then you watch the bears games, who run the same offense, and its like playing madden on fucking hall of fame.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Andy Reid also has Mahomes, while Nagy has Trubs.

Lets not act like patty mahomes would be who he is now if he got drafted by the bears, because I guarantee we'd ruin him just like we do every QB.

msadows

Liked Posts:
This is by far the dumbest thing I've ever read on this board.

True, I'm sure we'd take the rawest QB in the draft and turn him into a superstar with John fox teaching him football gospel.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Clearly you have not been watching KC this year.

Most on here don't. They just see the highlights and stats pattymah puts up and get sad mitch isn't there.

That offense is a sight to see. You can plug anyone into it and they get separation. You can put any RB in there and they get consistent yardage.

You can say its pat mahomes, a lot of it is, but pat mahomes isn't the one forcing busted coverages multiple times a game.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Clearly you have not been watching KC this year.
Yeah, 'all pro' (lol) Sammy Watkins, late 2nd Rd pick Mecole Hardman, and rando 4th Rd pick Thompson. The only one with actually any sort of all all pro talent there is Hill (hurt) and Kelce (a beast).

The mental gymnastics here are astounding.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Yeah, 'all pro' (lol) Sammy Watkins, late 2nd Rd pick Mecole Hardman, and rando 4th Rd pick Thompson. The only one with actually any sort of all all pro talent there is Hill (hurt) and Kelce (a beast).

The mental gymnastics here are astounding.

Some of us watch the games.

I'm not talking about talent, I'm talking about scheme.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Most on here don't. They just see the highlights and stats pattymah puts up and get sad mitch isn't there.

That offense is a sight to see. You can plug anyone into it and they get separation. You can put any RB in there and they get consistent yardage.

You can say its pat mahomes, a lot of it is, but pat mahomes isn't the one forcing busted coverages multiple times a game.
Mahomes literally is the main reason guys get open. For fucks sake, no look passes are a staple of his game. These DBs are having an IMPOSSIBLE time reading him, he's doing things that have literally never been done at his position. He transcends surrounding talent, his own offensive schemes, and opposing defensive schemes. You have no idea what you are talking about, per usual.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Some of us watch the games.

I'm not talking about talent, I'm talking about scheme.
I have watched every chiefs game since mahomes was drafted.

Next time you watch a game, try opening your eyes.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
In moments of high frustration I vent on here or Twitter.

Most of the time I just secretly hope that they do not play well or we at least see the same inconsistency that we see from Mitch.

For example, Baker and Goff were both bad last night. Baker has been bad all season, Goff has been bad since the Bears broke him which makes me happy. Petty, but happy.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Mahomes literally is the main reason guys get open. For fucks sake, no look passes are a staple of his game. These DBs are having an IMPOSSIBLE time reading him, he's doing things that have literally never been done at his position. He transcends surrounding talent, his own offensive schemes, and opposing defensive schemes. You have no idea what you are talking about, per usual.

Scheme, you fuckboy, scheme.

Andy Reid made fucking alex smith look good.