How quick of a hook for Mitch vs Saints?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The effort the Saints are playing with is worth playing this game just to have your 53 guys observe what championship effort looks like.

We are about to be christened by football passion I haven't seen in these parts in a while. This is how you play big games. The Saints are fucking inspired because every play might be Drew Brees last.

The only way to win is to make it so. You don't have to cheat or be cheap to knock him out, just play hard. He isn't right and they know it too. His coach will pull him before he quits.

The Saints are playing every snap like its their last on earth because they see this man doing this for them, and the man doing it happens to be a legend and the best player they will ever play with, and they know it.

They are writing a swan song together but I don't think his body will make it to the end. Sadly. I'd like to see it. I think even the Gods of Sport must be very pleased. This Drew Brees guy has transcended sport, and showed us all the depths of hunger and the mountains of courage.

He is legend.

Last edited:

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I mean, if Nagy is going to call the plays, then maybe put Foles in there because Nagy doesn't highlight Trubisky's strengths. I'd rather Nagy not be the one calling plays but if he is, sure...let Foles give it a shot.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I mean Foles did play against the Saints this season and we went to OT. Probably with a worse offensive line as well.

So if Mitch doesn't come close to matching

272 yards and 2 TD plus 90 rating

I dont want to hear the morons talking about Mitch is better
so you think Foles is better than Mitch?

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
We can win this game. Brees is not right.

They have been thriving on inspired football and effort, but this is the playoffs now and we must meet their intensity and force Brees to move in the pocket and get uncomfortable.

I promise he cant throw straight right now under duress, I have seen it with my own eyes.

He is playing through terrible pain and all you have to do is hit him and he will be vomitting on the sidelines.

I respect what he is doing, as much as any player I have ever observed...this brings him to the mount rushmore of sports for me, but he shouldn't be playing. He is only playing because this is his swan song, the last rodeo, the way he wants to go out.

And his whole team will die for him...to win we must show up to die also. But get physical with them and Brees may not make it through.
The best thing the Saints can do is get Brees in and out maybe a quarter, and let the back ups play. Yes we could win this game but we don’t have enough fire power to beat the N.O defense or defensive capabilities to stop the N.O offense.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Fuck it. Start Foles. He's Nagy's guy. Trubisky won't sign back in Chicago anyway. Might as well get the full preview of the crap we'll be watching next year.
Chicago shouldn’t sign Mitch. Nick should be gone as well.

BigUglyBear

Liked Posts:
I mean, if Nagy is going to call the plays, then maybe put Foles in there because Nagy doesn't highlight Trubisky's strengths. I'd rather Nagy not be the one calling plays but if he is, sure...let Foles give it a shot.
Nagy was clearly calling plays yesterday. He will again against NO. Put in Foles. Might as well fail spectacularly with Nagy's boy.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nagy was clearly calling plays yesterday. He will again against NO. Put in Foles. Might as well fail spectacularly with Nagy's boy.
Great Point..let Nagy take the fall form Foles debacle

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We'll see how Mitch does against someone Foles has already faced and isn't a bottom feeder team. He can put up better numbers, right?
I'm asking you point blank, do you think Foles is better than Mitch? don't give me the run-around. Answer the question. They also both played against the Vikings. Did you forget that?

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm asking you point blank, do you think Foles is better than Mitch? don't give me the run-around. Answer the question. They also both played against the Vikings. Did you forget that?

Oh, the game that featured Corderelle Patterson as our starting RB? That game?

Hell, Coward was probably still playing :unsure:

Clearly, Foles would have benefited from 146 yards by Montgomery. Next your gonna tell me that Trubisky is the reason Montgomery ran for all those yards

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh, the game that featured Corderelle Patterson as our starting RB? That game?

Hell, Coward was probably still playing :unsure:

Clearly, Foles would have benefited from 146 yards by Montgomery. Next your gonna tell me that Trubisky is the reason Montgomery ran for all those yards
Foles could have benefitted from a running game. Not arguing that. Hell, maybe Trubisky benefitted from Nagy not calling plays against the Vikings the second time around. Again, I'm asking you, which QB is better? is Foles better than Mitch?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
With the o-line much better than it was at the point Foles was playing, I do think Foles could be more effective as a passer and make the smarter decisions. I don't suspect Bears will entertain any such thing though so expect all passes for the Bears to be right around the LOS and a fully loaded Saints offense make this D look even worse than the Packers just did.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
With the o-line much better than it was at the point Foles was playing, I do think Foles could be more effective as a passer and make the smarter decisions. I don't suspect Bears will entertain any such thing though so expect all passes for the Bears to be right around the LOS and a fully loaded Saints offense make this D look even worse than the Packers just did.

Screenshot_20210104-095209_Chrome.jpg

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Foles could have benefitted from a running game. Not arguing that. Hell, maybe Trubisky benefitted from Nagy not calling plays against the Vikings the second time around. Again, I'm asking you, which QB is better? is Foles better than Mitch?

If both QBs had an average run game and decent protection? I take Foles over Mitch

But I'd rather they just move on entirely at QB and try someone else. Foles is old and Mitch is what he is. Neither is a long term answer obviously

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If both QBs had an average run game and decent protection? I take Foles over Mitch

But I'd rather they just move on entirely at QB and try someone else. Foles is old and Mitch is what he is. Neither is a long term answer obviously
I actually believe if Nagy is going to call the plays vs NO, might as well put Foles back there because I kinda want to see a preview of next year without Trubisky and with the new oline.