How quick of a hook for Mitch vs Saints?

JoSeCuERvO

CBMB Crossover
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando City SC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
There should be no hook at all, let him play and fuck up like we know he will. Dont give him an out and tell us next year that he had a great camp, he has already shit the bed now let him sleep in it. One more step to getting rid of the trash.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Why the hell can’t Trubisky throw a pass that looks like a normal spiral? Strange

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Why the hell can’t Trubisky throw a pass that looks like a normal spiral? Strange
What's alarming is that he's nowhere near the worst in the league in this category. I can count on one hand the number of times I have seen Jimmy Garoppolo throw a spiral.

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
I think, considering this is Mr. Brees' last NFL game, Mitch will probably put us up big by half and at that point we can go into the 3rd quarter with Bray as a sign of respect to Drew.

mecha

Liked Posts:
lol. this is going to be the most anticlimactic playoff run ever.

bolstered by the fact that if not for the plague it never would've been able to happen in the first place.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
Seeing that it’s a loss no matter who plays I’m not sure if you take out anyone you play. But I guess you actually have to play to win and there is that on any given Sunday idea. If you don’t score touchdowns on your first 3 possessions, get Foles in there. Almost certainly will give the team a spark and make the game more interesting.
“If you don’t score touchdowns on your first three possessions ...”
Have the Bears ever scored TDs on their first 3 possessions? Like EVER?

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
70EE2252-E806-4E8C-8821-94629A779065.png
“If you don’t score touchdowns on your first three possessions ...”
Have the Bears ever scored TDs on their first 3 possessions? Like EVER?
Yes they have. Sunday November 11, 2018.

They actually scored touchdowns on the first 4 possessions

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If we get down by 14 with the O not doing much then sit 4M.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
My hook would be quicker than Ricky Renteria in game 3 vs the A’s for those Sox fans out there. Except this time it would be the right move.

I have ZERO faith Mitch can put up enough offensive points to beat the Saints.

Yes, I’m tapping my right arm and calling for the closer, Midway Nick. Don’t get me wrong, my confidence isn’t much higher with Foles, but it’s not fucking zilch and at least he’s done it before.

Fucking Mitch has been presented with countless opportunities to play well against good teams and hasn’t delivered a single time in his career. Zero games in his career with a QB rating over 100 against teams with a record over .500. Please sit back and ponder that for a few minutes. Because it is unfuckingbelievable.

IMO, the Bears QB will need to have over 100 passer rating to have a chance to win this game. There’s no way around it.

The Bears only W against a winning team this year was against the Bucs with Foles. Bears took the Saints to OT (granted no Michael Thomas) w/ Foles. The o-line is playing much better which is clearly a requirement for Foles to play well.

In a do or die situation, how fast is your hook on Mitch this Sunday?

First non-spiral? (JK he’d be gone after first pass attempt)
Few errant passes to open receivers?
One or multiple picks?
Down 2 scores?
Maybe you’d never bench him and blindly hope til the clock strikes zero that he will play well against a good team for the first time in career?
another stupid thread. There is no hook

Weebey Brice

Formerly Caleb Williams/Weebay
Liked Posts:
The offensive line plays better with the running threat that Mitch poses. It's no fluke that they suddenly have shown vast improvement after putting "BDN" back on the bench where he belongs. If Foles were to start, the offensive line would be exploited and he would be sacked at least 4 times like he was in the last meeting. This isn't difficult to understand.

I'm in the minority as I believe the Bears matchup well against the Saints. FWIW, NO is ranked 29th in redzone defense. New Orleans is allowing a TD rate of 68% in the redzone. This bodes well for a Bears team that was unable to finish against the Packers 8th ranked redzone defense (57% redzone touchdowns.

Being that we seem to have the offense figured out over the last several weeks (minus the failed redzone trips against GB) this could be the perfect game to start getting that corrected. I also highly doubt that Brees goes 10/10 for 3 touchdowns and a perfect passer rating in the first half. Defense needs to show up, we need Roquan Smith and Jaylon Johnson back and we need to make Drew Brees uncomfortable in the pocket instead of playing that soft zone crap.

Bears have a shot.
LMAO!!! Delusional beyond belief

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Nah let Mitch play the whole game. I don’t need Mitchers giving him credit for a win after getting benched again or @Hbkrusso saying they would have won by 50 if Mitcherino played the whole game

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nah let Mitch play the whole game. I don’t need Mitchers giving him credit for a win after getting benched again or @Hbkrusso saying they would have won by 50 if Mitcherino played the whole game
Lol you obviously havent been reading my posts lately mf the packers game was the final test mitch pace nagy all failed burn it down