I have a feeling the Bears will unload A Rob by the trade deadline

Liked Posts:
Just a gut feeling I have and I cerainly hope I'm wrong about it, but he's unhappy here and now with the likely concussion I wouldn't be surprised if he tells Pace he's not going to risk playing under his current deal. I think we may have seen him play his final game in a Bears uniform.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Just a gut feeling I have and I cerainly hope I'm wrong about it, but he's unhappy here and now with the likely concussion I wouldn't be surprised if he tells Pace he's not going to risk playing under his current deal. I think we may have seen him play his final game in a Bears uniform.
That would be some shit. Talk about soiled panties.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
Pace and Nagy have their jobs on the line. They have made no decisions aimed at the teams long term well being in years. It has been trading away future picks and signing as many people as they can.

Given the teams cap situation and that they are short a draft pick they should look to rebuild for the future, but given that Pace will not be here for it if the team misses the playoffs I see no incentive.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Pace and Nagy have their jobs on the line. They have made no decisions aimed at the teams long term well being in years. It has been trading away future picks and signing as many people as they can.

Given the teams cap situation and that they are short a draft pick they should look to rebuild for the future, but given that Pace will not be here for it if the team misses the playoffs I see no incentive.

Pace's strategy has been to effectively scattershot as much shit as possible, mostly other team's released rejects that could be obtained cheaply, on 1 year deals and such to see what sticks. this largely worked for rebuilding the defense, it hasn't worked out too well on offense. the high round draft picks mostly busting but the later stuff working out is the reason why this team can't seem to get over the hump.

they had their shot in 2018. it was pined on some reject kicker because they didn't want Robbie Gould anymore.

it's not going to get better in the short or long term.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Not happening with a winning record but should of happened last year when fools were giving 1 round draft picks for wrs

msadows

Liked Posts:
Not happening with a winning record but should of happened last year when fools were giving 1 round draft picks for wrs

No, I'm good.

No reason to trade the best and only offensive player we have just because we got embarrassed once on national TV.

Pay Arob, Keep him a bear.

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
We couldn't trade him while he's injured, right? If you can get a second for him go ahead and pull the trigger. He's going to be out of our price range and truthfully we need to start looking at blowing this thing up. From top to bottom. We are wasting a good defense with the crap offense we have assembled and the two men in charge of this team.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Thomas from Saints still out, doesn’t pass smell test.

Chicago where WR go to die.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
I’m a huge fan of Robinson also, but if we are paying top money, I go with Golladay. Just no chance he would sign here

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Good. Save the money, accumulate pics and trade up in the draft for a fucking QB. ARob has been charmin' soft this season. He isn't worth $18million

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Why would anyone offer a pick on a free agent in a few months?

Playoff push.

I mean, let's be honest....it's not like the offense has been sizzling with Robinson on the field. The offense, is quite frankly, terrible. Certainly not Robinson's fault and he is the only bright spot we have on offense....but when you have a 27th ranked offense with one bright spot, I could certainly understand entertaining offers. Especially if they already know they don't want to pay him 18+ mil a year. If a team offers up a 1st, I'd certainly listen. Bears aren't doing shit this season anyways.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
more drama. Stay tuned for OP's next thread about Anthony Miller being in a bad mood or Riley Ridley and Javon Wims forgetting they ever existed

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think it is debatable that Robinson is more valuable to this team then Mack. Mack would also have the most value in a trade. Robinson you would be lucky to get a 3rd pick for most likely a 5th.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pace's strategy has been to effectively scattershot as much shit as possible, mostly other team's released rejects that could be obtained cheaply, on 1 year deals and such to see what sticks.

I think that’s just today’s NFL. Lately you see these huge deals for upper-tier talent and less and less mid-tier players getting multi-year contracts.

to the OP i don’t see him traded. They should have extended him first, IMO.