I have a feeling the Bears will unload A Rob by the trade deadline

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Winning teams usually don’t have the money. Dude never made first round top ten pick money. He has to solidify his future before personal goals. Of lions offer him that deal right now he would take it

if I was to guess dolphins going to get him.
I expect one of the tags to be applied if a contract cannot be negotiated.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Not happening.

This team is 5-2, not the texans. Thats a move they make if they have no shot at the playoffs.
They’ll be 5-4 in two weeks.

msadows

Liked Posts:
They’ll be 5-4 in two weeks.

How about we wait till they are 5-4 before discussing this.

Dick ripping in full effect.

No one expected this shit squad to beat tampa either, and here we are.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
How about we wait till they are 5-4 before discussing this.

Dick ripping in full effect.

No one expected this shit squad to beat tampa either, and here we are.
Luck only gets you too far... they’ll finish 8-8 at best.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Luck only gets you too far... they’ll finish 8-8 at best.

Thats cute, I choose to wait till they play the games to decide to cunt.

Or you can be an eternal pessimist, I'm sure that gives you bragging rights somewhere.

Once again, trading your best offensive player(and only offensive player) is a joke.

pablovi

Liked Posts:

Or you can be an eternal pessimist, I'm sure that gives you bragging rights somewhere.

Once again, trading your best offensive player(and only offensive player) is a joke.

I’m not saying they should trade them, I just said the current record is no indication of anything, first, they been pretty lucky to have that reached they should have at the very least, two more loses. And they’ll have two more in the next two weeks.

This is not a good team, at best they’re average, they’re not better than Atlanta, Carolina, Detroit, they are at that level.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:

Paying him 18 mill while failing to address the oline would be a bigger joke

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
You don’t pay a WR that kind of money unless you have a top end QB throwing the ball. We do not.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Does it even matter? Nagy is not giving up play calling unless we go on some crazy losing streak and by them it will probably be too late. Maybe instead of paying foles or quinn we should jave use that money on floyd and some younger olineman. Just ran with mitch this year.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Usually when the offense sputters for this long the McCaakeys go to move is bring back Ron turner!

msadows

Liked Posts:
Paying him 18 mill while failing to address the oline would be a bigger joke

They addressed the oline.

They addressed it with the wrong players. If you haven't noticed, they have 3 of their guys signed long term making decent money.

Pay ARob, he deserves it, and he's actually good.

If you want to address the oline, draft a tackle/guard in rounds 1 and 2. Done. No reason to trade your best and only offensive weapon who is still young and wants to stay here just because you don't have an offense yet. Stupid.

msadows

Liked Posts:
You don’t pay a WR that kind of money unless you have a top end QB throwing the ball. We do not.

Agreed and disagreed.

This team has struggled to find offensive talent heavily over the entire history of the franchise. Arob has potential to be the best this franchise has ever had and set all the records. He's young, and his game can transition VERY well into the 30's(it's all route running and hands).

You have a 6 year window with the guy still of very good WR play, I'd say. If you can't find the qb to throw the ball to by then it won't matter who you pay.

18m is not going to be the difference between being able to draft talent and sign talent. Finding and luring talent is hard. FA is not a guarantee. The draft is a crapshoot. You have arguably a top 10 WR, letting him go is a joke.

Sure you could say "Hmm, lets sign golloday instead". But...why would golladay come here? Sure you could say lets draft Jaylen Waddle(Who I'm very much for, btw), but who's to say Waddle isn't the same player after his ankle injury?

There are no guarantee's in sports. Arob is one, however. He's a safe bet. A low risk bet. He's a win. Pay the man.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
So draft a tackle and guard in round one and two. How about qb? Bring back glennon? Maybe gabbert will be available. Oh I know Sam darnold! So hard to contain my excitement

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:

Not when you have nothing else and are closer to rebuild mode than you think. It also doesn't help that management and meatball fans think this team can truly contend.

Let's play TB again with a healthy Godwin, (never mind AB) on a regular week and see what happens. Luck will only carry you so far. This team has been incredibly lucky and it's about to run out.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
I’m not saying they should trade them, I just said the current record is no indication of anything, first, they been pretty lucky to have that reached they should have at the very least, two more loses. And they’ll have two more in the next two weeks.

This is not a good team, at best they’re average, they’re not better than Atlanta, Carolina, Detroit, they are at that level.

Luck department again. It's no secret that NO is not as good outside of NO. Another scheduling lucky draw for this average team. I wouldn't at all be shocked if NO shits the bed and the Bears squeak out a win.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
They addressed the oline.

They addressed it with the wrong players. If you haven't noticed, they have 3 of their guys signed long term making decent money.

Pay ARob, he deserves it, and he's actually good.

If you want to address the oline, draft a tackle/guard in rounds 1 and 2. Done. No reason to trade your best and only offensive weapon who is still young and wants to stay here just because you don't have an offense yet. Stupid.

Who says he wants to stay in Chicago? Let's be honest. He wants what all players want and the one thing the players truly care about..........money. If we can get something for him and let a team with an actual offense that can get him the ball pay him, then why not? Overpaying for a guy that doesn't have much impact on the game is just dumb. Now, it's not all his fault that he has little impact on most games. We have a terrible coach, bad Oline, and no qb worth a shit.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Who says he wants to stay in Chicago? Let's be honest. He wants what all players want and the one thing the players truly care about..........money. If we can get something for him and let a team with an actual offense that can get him the ball pay him, then why not? Overpaying for a guy that doesn't have much impact on the game is just dumb. Now, it's not all his fault that he has little impact on most games. We have a terrible coach, bad Oline, and no qb worth a shit.

Because he likes the city, he likes the fans, he likes the culture, he likes his teammates, and believe it or not, he likes nagy.

Arob chose to come here in FA when no one else wanted to come here, and it wasn't just due to money. He had plenty of suitors.

He's asking for 18m, which is a fair deal. He could get more in the open market. He's actually giving the bears a discount based on recent WR salaries.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
Because he likes the city, he likes the fans, he likes the culture, he likes his teammates, and believe it or not, he likes nagy.

Arob chose to come here in FA when no one else wanted to come here, and it wasn't just due to money. He had plenty of suitors.

He's asking for 18m, which is a fair deal. He could get more in the open market. He's actually giving the bears a discount based on recent WR salaries.

And you believe athletes when they say that? Of course he is going to say those things. He's still here and doesn't want to piss anybody off.

I don't care about recent WR salaries. ARob is not the game changer SOME of those guys are.