If I made a mock draft for what Poles got in this draft...

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I never put an exact value on him. You did. When asked to prove it, you cannot point to a single source that gave him the same 1050 value. So now you just backtrack and cry.

I valued him at the Packers first round pick as the Panthers offered a first round for him. The fact they offered a first rounder for him is documented.

Also even if you are fool enough to attempt to make an argument that there's 1 or 2 teams that would, the majority of NFL teams clearly would not. Maybe a late first, early second would be more the consensus.

Here is you claiming the majority of teams would not value him as a mid first rounder and that the consensus is late first or early second. You have provided no evidence for this and literally just made it up and passing it off as fact.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I valued him at the Packers first round pick as the Panthers offered a first round for him. The fact they offered a first rounder for him is documented.

Here is you claiming the majority of teams would not value him as a mid first rounder and that the consensus is late first or early second. You have provided no evidence for this and literally just made it up and passing it off as fact.
The fact they offered them anything means nothing as they were not accepting any trades. Still need point to 1 single football source that put same 1050 on him.

I need provide no evidence that the majority of teams wouldn't do something that absolutely none have done. LMAO. You take dumb to a new level.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The fact they offered them anything means nothing as they were not accepting any trades. Still need point to 1 single football source that put same 1050 on him.

I need provide no evidence that the majority of teams wouldn't do something that absolutely none have done. LMAO. You take dumb to a new level.

No you logic is dumb. The fact they offered a 1st and the Bears valued him as a first means the only evidence we have as his value is as a 1st. Period. End of story.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
No you logic is dumb. The fact they offered a 1st and the Bears valued him as a first means the only evidence we have as his value is as a 1st. Period. End of story.
My logic, as is all logic, is foreign to you. You put a value on a football player that no football source has. Then you just cry like a bitch when asked to provide just one single football source.

This means you're full of shit as per usual. You just keep backing off and repeating the same nonsensical babyish thing over and over. There is no way to advance a debate when you are of a 2 year old mindset that just repeats the same nonsensical stuff. You don't have a single source here and never do. Goes to prove what I said right from the beginning, you're just stupid like that.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My logic, as is all logic, is foreign to you. You put a value on a football player that no football source has. Then you just cry like a bitch when asked to provide just one single football source.

This means you're full of shit as per usual. You just keep backing off and repeating the same nonsensical babyish thing over and over. There is no way to advance a debate when you are of a 2 year old mindset that just repeats the same nonsensical stuff. You don't have a single source here and never do. Goes to prove what I said right from the beginning, you're just stupid like that.

Umm the Bears accepted Moore in lieu of another first round pick from Carolina. The Packers offered a 1st for Moore. Those 2 pieces of info are more than enough to arrive at a conclusion he has first round value given the Panthers pick 9th and the Packers 15th.

Also even if you are fool enough to attempt to make an argument that there's 1 or 2 teams that would, the majority of NFL teams clearly would not. Maybe a late first, early second would be more the consensus.

Meanwhile the bold is completely fabricated by you.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You cant read jackass. I noted that the Packers offered a 1st for Moore and their first ended up being 15. I then noted that value was similar to what Brown got and Brown and Moore had similar careers up to the point they were traded.

So there is clear evidence of what he was valued at which is a mid first round pick. The idea that he would just be valued at his original pick is extremely stupid. No team does it that way. Nor was the poster claiming that his value just coincidentally happened to be his original value. The poster straight said his value was 24 because that was where he was drafted. Again that is moronic.

You swooping in trying to play captian save a ho isnt going to help. Moore's trade value was a mid first based on what teams offered for him and based on trades of similar WRs.
That scenario has him worth more than 15 as the Panthers were willing to part with him but turned down that 1st and wanted an additional 2nd to make it happen.

It can be argued that Moore is worth more than 15 but less than 7. Panthers wouldn't take take equivalent of 15 and Packers weren't willing to give them the equivalent of 7.

Last edited:

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Umm the Bears accepted Moore in lieu of another first round pick from Carolina. The Packers offered a 1st for Moore. Those 2 pieces of info are more than enough to arrive at a conclusion he has first round value given the Panthers pick 9th and the Packers 15th.

Meanwhile the bold is completely fabricated by you.
Bears didn’t take Moore in lieu of shit. He was the one they were seeking first. Picks were added to make it more equitable. You still have nothing to back up the 1050. You need a single source to put 1050 on Moore and the reason you can’t find any is cause nobody is as ridiculous as you. You have to be on more hallucinogens than Aaron Rodgers ever was.

How is the bold fabricated when no team has ever traded a #15 pick for Moore? You’re asking me to prove most teams wouldn’t do something none have ever done. Lmao. What an assclown.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bears didn’t take Moore in lieu of shit. He was the one they were seeking first. Picks were added to make it more equitable. You still have nothing to back up the 1050. You need a single source to put 1050 on Moore and the reason you can’t find any is cause nobody is as ridiculous as you. You have to be on more hallucinogens than Aaron Rodgers ever was.

How is the bold fabricated when no team has ever traded a #15 pick for Moore? You’re asking me to prove most teams wouldn’t do something none have ever done. Lmao. What an assclown.

Yes he did jackass. The initial discussion was just picks. They added Moore per the Panthers GM to sweeten the pot.

The initial talks were centered on picks, but with enough other teams in the running, it became clear the Panthers were going to have to sweeten the deal. The Bears asked about three particular players — Brian Burns, Derrick Brown, and DJ Moore — none of which the Panthers wanted to send. But if you want to make big omelets, you have to break big eggs. Eventually, the Panthers relented on the addition of Moore to the pot.

Another team was also calling Poles about getting to one, offering three firsts and a second.

"But then the other team comes in, and they're offering what is actually more than we gave up, pick-wise. So that's where the DJ factor came in. That's what put us over the top. We didn't have to do as much pick-wise because we knew DJ's worth more than a one."

It is obvious reading this that the Bears accepted Moore in lieu of another 1st round pick. This is straight from the Panthers GM and not your stupid made up bullshit.

No one traded 15 for Moore because the Panthers per your own admission refused to deal him but Fitterer per the above says DJ was worth more than a one based on the offers he received for him previously. You are wrong. Sorry.

Last edited:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
CCS would be calling it crazy and unrealistic. Poles potentially fixed the WR & RT position with one first round pick and got another one next year.
You're such a victim.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes he did jackass. The initial discussion was just picks. They added Moore per the Panthers GM to sweeten the pot.

The initial talks were centered on picks, but with enough other teams in the running, it became clear the Panthers were going to have to sweeten the deal. The Bears asked about three particular players — Brian Burns, Derrick Brown, and DJ Moore — none of which the Panthers wanted to send. But if you want to make big omelets, you have to break big eggs. Eventually, the Panthers relented on the addition of Moore to the pot.

Another team was also calling Poles about getting to one, offering three firsts and a second.

"But then the other team comes in, and they're offering what is actually more than we gave up, pick-wise. So that's where the DJ factor came in. That's what put us over the top. We didn't have to do as much pick-wise because we knew DJ's worth more than a one."

It is obvious reading this that the Bears accepted Moore in lieu of another 1st round pick. This is straight from the Panthers GM and not your stupid made up bullshit.

No one traded 15 for Moore because the Panthers per your own admission refused to deal him but Fitterer per the above says DJ was worth more than a one based on the offers he received for him previously. You are wrong. Sorry.
LMAO. That damn link says nothing to support any of the garbage you be spewing.

The way I heard it, Panthers were reluctant to trade Moore but the trade was contingent on it as Bears could get plenty offers elsewhere. Poles insisted on Moore being included and when he was, that's when the trade happened.

Acquiring DJ Moore Was a ‘Non-Negotiable’ for Ryan Poles and the Bears

You just have to find out if it makes sense for them. So you go back and forth and have those conversations that go over a couple of weeks, and there are some non-negotiables that you say, ‘Well, I need to have this in the package.’

“DJ was that for us. We wanted to add more playmakers to this roster. We wanted a player that can really help Justin [Fields] be successful. So that’s kind of [what] we stuck with and went hard on that, and it worked out.”

Yeah, so turns out you were wrong about that too. I'm starting to think you're wrong about absolutely everything. It's as if you don't know a damn thing about that which you cry so much about.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:

There are still too many unknowns to formulate DJ Moore's value. Who was the other team? What first round picks were they offering? How many were for 2023? 2024? 2025? Did they pick higher or lower than the Panthers?

The two teams that come to mind that would align with your value proposition would be the Detroit Lions or Seattle Seahawks. Both teams had two first round picks this year, though with Seattle giving Geno an extension, it seems it would make more sense for it to be the Lions to want to trade up for a QB. In that scenario, sure DJ Moore could be compared to a current mid 1st round pick. (Lions has #6 and #18) Otherwise, he is being compared to a future (2024 or 2025) first round pick which has substantially less trade value.

But as I pointed out, the other team and their exact offer isn't known. We know the generalaties, but not specifics which make a big difference. Though I'd bet heavily on it being the Lions

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
LMAO. That damn link says nothing to support any of the garbage you be spewing.

The way I heard it, Panthers were reluctant to trade Moore but the trade was contingent on it as Bears could get plenty offers elsewhere. Poles insisted on Moore being included and when he was, that's when the trade happened.

Acquiring DJ Moore Was a ‘Non-Negotiable’ for Ryan Poles and the Bears

You just have to find out if it makes sense for them. So you go back and forth and have those conversations that go over a couple of weeks, and there are some non-negotiables that you say, ‘Well, I need to have this in the package.’

“DJ was that for us. We wanted to add more playmakers to this roster. We wanted a player that can really help Justin [Fields] be successful. So that’s kind of [what] we stuck with and went hard on that, and it worked out.”

Yeah, so turns out you were wrong about that too. I'm starting to think you're wrong about absolutely everything. It's as if you don't know a damn thing about that which you cry so much about.

It came directly from the Panthers GM jackass. The links you posted do not contradict anything in my link. Once again the initial discussion was about picks and then at some point Moore became a must.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
There are still too many unknowns to formulate DJ Moore's value. Who was the other team? What first round picks were they offering? How many were for 2023? 2024? 2025? Did they pick higher or lower than the Panthers?

The two teams that come to mind that would align with your value proposition would be the Detroit Lions or Seattle Seahawks. Both teams had two first round picks this year, though with Seattle giving Geno an extension, it seems it would make more sense for it to be the Lions to want to trade up for a QB. In that scenario, sure DJ Moore could be compared to a current mid 1st round pick. (Lions has #6 and #18) Otherwise, he is being compared to a future (2024 or 2025) first round pick which has substantially less trade value.

But as I pointed out, the other team and their exact offer isn't known. We know the generalaties, but not specifics which make a big difference. Though I'd bet heavily on it being the Lions

DJ Moore's value as a first round pick is based on teams offering a first round pick in this year's draft for him including the Packers. After they traded CMC they got multiple offers for Moore at the trade deadline. Those offers were for a 2023 draft pick hence why the Panthers GM is saying he knew Moore was worth a 1st.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
It came directly from the Panthers GM jackass. The links you posted do not contradict anything in my link. Once again the initial discussion was about picks and then at some point Moore became a must.
Nothing of worth came from the Panthers GM, shit for brains. My link quoted Poles saying Moore was a must and not in lieu of any made up number value 1 lone moronic stooge may want to put on him.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Focus, jackass. It's about assessing a point value on Moore, not what the Packers may or may not have done with him. Talk about ADD!!

This is priceless coming from the man who admittedly skims over posts before responding.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Nothing of worth came from the Panthers GM, shit for brains. My link quoted Poles saying Moore was a must and not in lieu of any made up number value 1 lone moronic stooge may want to put on him.

Poles saying Moore was a must does not contradict the fact that initially they discussed just picks. Then at some point Poles gave the Panthers 3 names ie Burns, Brown and Moore and said one of those guys was required.

So you are arguing something that was never disputed. The point I made is that Moore was valued as a first rounder.. We know this because other teams offered 3 first round picks and the Panthers GM said that they didnt have to offer as much ie 3 first rounders because Moore was valued as a first rounder. Hence why they only gave up 2 firsts and Moore.

So you are wrong. The Bears did in fact take Moore in lieu of a 3rd first. To suggest otherwise is pure stupidity as both Poles and the Panthers GM noted that 3 firsts were offered by other teams.

Last edited:

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Poles saying Moore was a must does not contradict the fact that initially they discussed just picks. Then at some point Poles gave the Panthers 3 names ie Burns, Brown and Moore and said one of those guys was required.

So you are arguing something that was never disputed. The point I made is that Moore was valued as a first rounder.. We know this because other teams offered 3 first round picks and the Panthers GM said that they didnt have to offer as much ie 3 first rounders so because Moore was valued as a first rounder. Hence why they only gave up 2 firsts and Moore.

So you are wrong. The Bears did in fact take more in lieu of a 3rd first. To suggwst otherwise is pure stupidity as both Poles and the Panthers GM noted that 3 firsts were offered by other teams.
So much wrong here. Nothing close to factual. When saying the Moore part of the trade is non-negotiable, he was making Moore the focal point and saying the deal doesn't happen without him. Your last few nonsensical posts are just about you trying your damnedest to backtrack from your original claim and obfuscate the fact you were putting 1050 on him and not just saying any 1st in general. It's the coward's way out but you do what you do when proven a fool. Also obvious you don't know the meaning of "in lieu of" cause Moore was the demand and meant to be in lieu of nothing. No Moore, no deal.