If this was a first round pick’s 1st start, we’d say this was impressive

PhilEBuster

shoopster - Then. Now. Forever.
Donator
Liked Posts:
The fact that there is actually a debate about whether an undrafted free agent from a Division II school is a better NFL quarterback than a first-round draft pick tells you more about the first-round draft pick than the undrafted free agent . . .

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It was

Right…you totally expected this performance. Let’s be honest…short of Bagent throwing for 300+ yards and multiple tuddys, you were going to shit on him. He did his job and I’m happy for the kid. Carry on ….also wouldn’t want Maye in the top 10. This class is overvalued. Stroud is better than all of them.
If you say so. Im just not going to pump up what can be at best described as minimalist game managing. That wouldn't have gotten it done in 95% of the Bears games over the past 4 years. Congrats again to the bag boys and the Ben DiNucci fanclub.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
If you say so. Im just not going to pump up what can be at best described as minimalist game managing. That wouldn't have gotten it done in 95% of the Bears games over the past 4 years. Congrats again to the bag boys and the Ben DiNucci fanclub.
There ya go…it’s a step in the right direct towards being reasonable. 97 rating and no turnovers in his first start….I’ll take it

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
There ya go…it’s a step in the right direct towards being reasonable. 97 rating and no turnovers in his first start….I’ll take it
See you next week when i cheer for him to fail all over again!

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It was a great first start. There should be no complaints today. I have the same arm strength questions everyone else has. But a D2 kid becoming a solid backup would be a great get if that’s all he ends up as.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Harold and Confucius say, a man with hand in pocket always feel a little cocky.
a homeless woman in Pompano Beach, FL (2010) told me "Man who go to bed with itchy asshole wake up with stinky finger"

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
If he was a first rounder you'd hate him because you'd have higher expectations.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree with every post in the thread so far. I still want Flus fired and us to keep a top draft pick but fuck it feels good to have some level of poise strung together. Been a big Fields fan but the inconsistency kills.
Send fields some these ads then

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good start by Bagent though. Raiders are a meddling defense, not great but not bad. He did a lot of things fields can’t or doesn’t. I hated the second half game plan. Shocking, I know.