IHN and my time (Please read, everyone)

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="FlaHawkFan" data-cid="211483" data-time="1382035823">
<div>

Precisely, Batman. Here, we would not be banned. There, . . .?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

It all depends if the mods move with the site.</p>

</p>

I try the best I can to keep my snide remarks out of threads due to the fact I should be fair.  Most of the time I feel that I am with a few exceptions.  Even my buttons can get pushed once in a while if you try hard enough. </p>

The link I posted earlier also included a bit of a pissing match between a poster and a mod.  I definitely wouldn't want that moderator to continue his/her duties due to their inability to control themselves within a thread. 

There's always a point in which a brick wall is hit and you have to agree to disagree or just leave a train wreck of a conversation. 

</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BlackhawkPaul" data-cid="211490" data-time="1382037070">
<div>

It all depends if the mods move with the site.</p>

</p>

I try the best I can to keep my snide remarks out of threads due to the fact I should be fair.  Most of the time I feel that I am with a few exceptions.  Even my buttons can get pushed once in a while if you try hard enough. </p>

The link I posted earlier also included a bit of a pissing match between a poster and a mod.  I definitely wouldn't want that moderator to continue his/her duties due to their inability to control themselves within a thread. 

There's always a point in which a brick wall is hit and you have to agree to disagree or just leave a train wreck of a conversation. 

</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

You have buttons....  This could be fun...</p>

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ton DeFrancesco" data-cid="211476" data-time="1382035118">
<div>

I'm working on it. We have until the 27th to include more options, and if I'm comfortable with options B, C, D, etc.. etc.. then I'll propose them in this thread.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Alrighty then.</p>

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="211494" data-time="1382039746">
<div>

You have buttons....  This could be fun...</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

I hear those "buttons" tend to "peek" out from time to time and drop off.</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
So I'm not going to rehash the other stuff because as was mentioned this sites look and feel would be carried over to there. I had the same eye gouging reaction the first link I clicked over there, but if it all still looks like it does here that's fine... I'm just not sure exactly what that means. I'm not worried about that. I know that it was said the mods would still be mods, but that brings up the other question... BHP and I are pretty similar, Supra is a moron (haha) but gets it done for the most part, (not that we do anything) but looking over there it looked like there were a lot of "Staff" listed and such. Are they going to be allowed to moderate the hawks forums or do they stick to particular forums?</p>

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="211509" data-time="1382044566">
<div>

So I'm not going to rehash the other stuff because as was mentioned this sites look and feel would be carried over to there. I had the same eye gouging reaction the first link I clicked over there, but if it all still looks like it does here that's fine... I'm just not sure exactly what that means. I'm not worried about that. I know that it was said the mods would still be mods, but that brings up the other question... BHP and I are pretty similar, Supra is a moron (haha) but gets it done for the most part, (not that we do anything) but looking over there it looked like there were a lot of "Staff" listed and such. Are they going to be allowed to moderate the hawks forums or do they stick to particular forums?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Has Rush told the boys over at CCS that they may have new roommates?</p>

supraman

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BlackhawkPaul" data-cid="211514" data-time="1382045289">
<div>

Has Rush told the boys over at CCS that they may have new roommates?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

And that we are big meanies?</p>

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Supra" data-cid="211531" data-time="1382048293">
<div>

And that we have big weanies?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

Fixed</p>

EspoForever

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BlackhawkPaul" data-cid="211455" data-time="1382028998">

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php/15937-Most-Overrated-Player-in-NHL

This was a thread that I participated in until it got to the point that I wanted to stab myself in the face with a rusty spoon.</p></blockquote>
Holy shyte, I lost intelligence just by reading the 2 pages of that I could tolerate...had not even gotten up to your post!

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I noticed someone over there is registered as Icehogsfan   :think:  </p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Spunky Porkstacker" data-cid="211538" data-time="1382051773">
<div>

I noticed someone over there is registered as Icehogsfan   :think:  </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

I registered.  Read for an hour of so and felt like shooting myself.</p>

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="211576" data-time="1382072320">
<div>

I registered.  Read for an hour of so and felt like shooting myself.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

You lasted that long?!?   I made it through 4 threads.</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BiscuitInTheBasket2in17" data-cid="211583" data-time="1382096897">
<div>

You lasted that long?!?   I made it through 4 threads.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Funny I would think half of them probably post on the Officials.  ROTFL!!!</p>

supraman

Liked Posts:
<span style="color:#800080;">Hey guys Kane is overrated.</span></p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
To be fair... them being idiots about the hawks I would imagine is one of the reasons merging with them would be good for the site. It would bring a slightly.... more knowledgeable voice to the conversation and hopefully improve the overall jackassedness around there. And B.) I'm sure that folks from all other sites come here and thing some of the same things about our memembers... but again, i only looked at the two posted threads for the most part.</p>

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Yeah I'm sure it would be great, until we push away whatever they have right now then it's back to us only.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="211601" data-time="1382109106">
<div>

To be fair... them being idiots about the hawks I would imagine is one of the reasons merging with them would be good for the site. It would bring a slightly.... more knowledgeable voice to the conversation and hopefully improve the overall jackassedness around there. And B.) I'm sure that folks from all other sites come here and thing some of the same things about our memembers... but again, i only looked at the two posted threads for the most part.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Maybe it would be a good idea for some of their posters in the Hawks forum to read through some threads here. Especially in the NHTA section.</p>

They might not want us there at all anyways.</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="211601" data-time="1382109106">
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

Yea cause it worked so well at the O's, here, Stuys....  haha...  I get it but I so laughed at that.</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Supra" data-cid="211594" data-time="1382105548">
<div>

<span style="color:#800080;">Hey guys Kane is overrated.</span></p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I'm gonna miss detroit.  the Blues were never our rival... </p>

puckjim

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BlackhawkPaul" data-cid="211455" data-time="1382028998">
<div>

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php/15937-Most-Overrated-Player-in-NHL

This was a thread that I participated in until it got to the point that I wanted to stab myself in the face with a rusty spoon.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

I'm trying to decide if I should register so I can get into it with some of those cunt-strings.</p>

</p>

Basically Kane is overrated just because.</p>