IHN and my time (Please read, everyone)

BigPete

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="211616" data-time="1382117348">
<div>

I'm gonna miss detroit.  the Blues were never our rival... </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

Exactly, too bad the Blues fans don't understand that...</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

It's hilarious that those 'knowledgeable' Blues fans don't know that the Blues organization is literally the redheaded stepchild of the Norris and Wirtz clans.   </p>

R K

Blues and North Stars were always our biggest rivals.  Redwings came a distant 3rd.</p>

phranchk

Liked Posts:
Don't know if I'm adding anything that hasn't said (not going to read 20 pages of comments) but I have concerns. Ok, so we move over there and everything is kept the same.....but for how long. No way could I see that site not want to eventually start taking control and making it their own. I would give it about 6 months before things start slowly changing.</p>

By the way, isn't this the exact same conversation we had last year?</p>

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="phranchk" data-cid="211633" data-time="1382127071">

Don't know if I'm adding anything that hasn't said (not going to read 20 pages of comments) but I have concerns. Ok, so we move over there and everything is kept the same.....but for how long. No way could I see that site not want to eventually start taking control and making it their own. I would give it about 6 months before things start slowly changing.

By the way, isn't this the exact same conversation we had last year?</p></blockquote>

Rush hits us up at least once a year....

I keep seeing plenty of "nos". Can we just start a thread on options B,C and D?

puckjim

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
After reading the crap that those dopes over there are spewing, I'm inclined to vote 'no'.

Ton

Liked Posts:
I guess there is no option C or D... it's just either we move or we stay at this point. So the vote really doesn't change, it's yes or no.</p>

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ton DeFrancesco" data-cid="211647" data-time="1382145135">
<div>

I guess there is no option C or D... it's just either we move or we stay at this point. So the vote really doesn't change, it's yes or no.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Then if it's a yes or no let's get to voting.</p>

IceHogsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I find it refreshing that Ton is willing to go a vote.</p>

</p>

After reading some of the crap posted in this thread I think I would have just done it and moved on.</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="IceHogsFan" data-cid="211657" data-time="1382193605">
<div>

I find it refreshing that Ton is willing to go a vote.</p>

</p>

After reading some of the crap posted in this thread I think I would have just done it and moved on.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

And that there is why so many people question you.  </p>

</p>

There has been nothing in this thread bashing Tony.  Only an asshole would have just moved an entire community without one discussion and two all their input.</p>

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just registered at the CCS site.   Recognized a few familiar names that seemed similar to IHN posters that have been scarce lately   Have to have a post count greater than 10 to even view the non-sports related forum.   That kind of sucked.   Didn't look very active outside of Bulls/Bears talk.</p>

R K

Who? That was one of the first things I've been looking at?  I haven't seen anyone even familiar..</p>

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Icehogsfan08</p>

EbonyRaptor</p>

</p>

Those were the names that seemed familiar to me.  </p>

</p>

Hawkeye as well.</p>

</p>

Although maybe they are from the Os as well.   Haven't been there in months though</p>

R K

I think a few of us, the the guy that would have just been inclined to move everyone with out a word, belong there.</p>

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="211674" data-time="1382197746">
<div>

We could all go back to the Officials...</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

I know that is a tongue in cheek comment, but I am not advocating that becuase the NHTA section cannot be as flexible as it is here.  Though, it would be nice to see some of the hockey knowledge here poke in from time to time :romance-threesome:</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BiscuitInTheBasket2in17" data-cid="211677" data-time="1382198249">
<div>

I know that is a tongue in cheek comment, but I am not advocating that becuase the NHTA section cannot be as flexible as it is here.  Though, it would be nice to see some of the hockey knowledge here poke in from time to time :romance-threesome:</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

You miss us.</p>

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="211681" data-time="1382199647">
<div>

You miss us.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

That's why I come here :eek:bscene-sexualvlick:</p>

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
I'd post at the O's but I already taken enough Zoloft for my OCD;I don't need to take anymore.