IHN and my time (Please read, everyone)

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="bri" data-cid="212350" data-time="1382927181">
<div>

Please don't slip into a deep Bripression.  I am only here to cast my vote, not to cast a shadow of gloom over IHN.  I apologize to those who left me messages.  I have not been on since early March and I do not have notifications sent to my email so I would have no way of knowing.  I expected to find this place thriving, but it seems more like it is on life support.  I hope it can find its way back to the fun welcoming place it once was.  As an original member I felt it was my duty to come back and vote for a place I held very dear.</p>

</p>

</p>

Tbird, If you are looking down on this train wreck, send Ton a sign and Happy Birthday to you 10/31.</p>

</p>

</p>

Happy Birthday, TSD 11/4.</p>

</p>

Happy Birthday, Mr Tot (Tater)  11/9</p>

</p>

</p>

I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and a very safe and Happy Holiday Season.</p>

</p>

Take care of yourselves and each other.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

He's looking down Bri. </p>

</p>

Why have you been gone so long?</p>

BigPete

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Variable" data-cid="212344" data-time="1382926548">

But I don't know why they would leave. Even if this merger happens, nothing really changes for anyone if they don't want it to.</p></blockquote>

I'm guessing you regularly and willingly go on journeys ill equipped sans an itinerary....?

Most if us are not so adventurous. We get pissed off when the recipe is altered even though "it tastes almost exactly the same." It's crazy, I know!

BigPete

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="212353" data-time="1382930309">

Bri

Why have you been gone so long?</p></blockquote>

In season two the writers went on strike and rather than try new material, the director had our starlet redo all her old scenes...it got old...ratings plummeted...the network put the show on Sunday night at 2 am...

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good to see you post Bri and thanks for the Bday wish.</p>

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Regardless of the outcome I'd just like to say I've enjoyed IHN.   Hope it will continue in some form because I will miss it if it doesn't.   It was a pleasure bantering with all of you these last 5-6 years.</p>

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Agreed... I just don't think it would be the same without the IHN family around. </p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="winos5" data-cid="212372" data-time="1382967644">
<div>

Regardless of the outcome I'd just like to say I've enjoyed IHN.   Hope it will continue in some form because I will miss it if it doesn't.   It was pleasure bantering with all of you these last 5-6 years.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

Well said.  I'll miss most of you jack asses too.  </p>

</p>

I'm surprised at the 5 votes.   </p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Trev" data-cid="212364" data-time="1382964695">
<div>

How long is this vote up?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

Next year...</p>

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="212381" data-time="1382968521">
<div>

I'm surprised at the 5 votes.   </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I would be curious as to who made them... but it looks like an overwhelming "no" at this point.</p>

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not sure if its been said but does Ton just shut it down if the vote is no? Or do other people step in and take care of the responsibilities Ton doesn't want?</p>

</p>

</p>

Hi Bri :greetings-wavegreen:</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="CLWolf81" data-cid="212388" data-time="1382969593">

I would be curious as to who made them... but it looks like an overwhelming "no" at this point.</p></blockquote>
I was one of them.

Variable

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BigPete" data-cid="212358" data-time="1382949389">
<div>

I'm guessing you regularly and willingly go on journeys ill equipped sans an itinerary....?

Most if us are not so adventurous. We get pissed off when the recipe is altered even though "it tastes almost exactly the same." It's crazy, I know!</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Same mods, maybe some new people posting. Everything transfers over, posts, post counts, the actual look and layout of the message board. Tell me, what would be so different that would actually change anything for you? Maybe a few links to the other message boards of the site that you would never have to go to if you didn't want to? That would be enough for people to say "That's it! After X amount of years here that's stepping over the line." Really?</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="212262" data-time="1382752612">
<div>

LOL!  Yea it wasn't your posts at all.  Variable respected?  When?</p>

</p>

Eruns is on twitter and doesn't post on any board but I'll tell him you said hi!  LOL</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

<span style="color:#000000;">But what about Bri?  Certainly not a sensitive soul (at all!). I see you conveniently left her out of the equation. </span></p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BlackhawkPaul" data-cid="212292" data-time="1382813558">
<div>

Some people move on.

RK isn't pissing everyone off.   :eek:bscene-sexualvlick:</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

We could be like the O boards and have everyone play nice.  IHF & I could sing cumbaya with acapella and handclaps while Stu does a goat in the corner.  (Could I even say this at the O boards, or another site?)</p>

</p>

EDIT:  A drunk goat (for clarification).</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've voted no.  I'm satisfied with just a forum - and a GDT - since Ton has other obligations, as long as we have mods to (try and) keep us in line.</p>

FlaHawkFan

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mikita's Helmet" data-cid="212421" data-time="1382978209">
<div>

I've voted no.  I'm satisfied with just a forum - and a GDT - since Ton has other obligations, as long as we have mods to (try and) keep us in line.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Mikita, are you on Twitter at all?</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mikita's Helmet" data-cid="212408" data-time="1382977081">
<div>

<span style="color:#000000;">But what about Bri?  Certainly not a sensitive soul (at all!). I see you conveniently left her out of the equation. </span></p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I would never....  I asked where she's been! </p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimson" data-cid="212394" data-time="1382970695">
<div>

I was one of them.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I'm pretty sure 5 of them are pretty easy guesses.  LOL  Minus your's of course. </p>