IHN and my time (Please read, everyone)

Ton

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="212473" data-time="1382984255">

Yea I kind of work with people that do that for a living.  Just kinda though...</p></blockquote>
That's great.

I'm still not sure what is funny about that. But whatever.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="212477" data-time="1382984415">
<div>

Jesus does not eat popcorn.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

especially with butter (but remember when he turned a 3 tubs of popcorn, two boxes of Skitlles and three two-litres of mountain Dew into an immeasurabel feast).  </p>

</p>

...Anyone?</p>

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="212477" data-time="1382984415">
<div>

Jesus does not eat popcorn.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

He did bring the pork chops though.</p>

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:

Jesus does not eat popcorn.</p></blockquote>

Nope, he's rises (it).

I'm here all week! Be sure to tip your bartenders and waitstaff.

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="LordKOTL" data-cid="212482" data-time="1382984960">
<div>

He did bring the pork chops though.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

They made pork chops outta him!</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Trev" data-cid="212483" data-time="1382985138">
<div>

Nope, he's rises (it).

I'm here all week! Be sure to tip your bartenders and waitstaff.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Wait till after 11! </p>

wetcoasthawk65

Liked Posts:
Hi guys, I know I haven't been here for some time and let it be known it has nothing to do with any fellow member on this site. I have enjoyed the banter and passion of everyone here.</p>

</p>

Tony, if there are members willing to step up and help you out here running this site you should give them a chance first. Moving IHN to another site should be a last resort. We should all do our best to keep the spirit of why IHN was started intact. I like to think we all own a small piece of this magnificent site and should do everything possible to keep it homegrown. The fact that this is being put to a vote speaks volumes of why you,RK Paul and the others started it in the first place. A Blackhawks fan page run by Blackhawk fans. No matter what happens with the vote you all have my utmost respect.</p>

</p>

Cheers and LET'S GO HAWKS!!!</p>

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What prevents multiple new users from registering, logging in and voting one way or the other?   Was there some sort of milestone in post count or time as a member set as a requirement to be allowed to vote?  </p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="winos5" data-cid="212491" data-time="1382986832">
<div>

What prevents multiple new users from registering, logging in and voting one way or the other?   Was there some sort of milestone in post count or time as a member set as a requirement to be allowed to vote?  </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

I was thinking the same thing.  Is that bad?</p>

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
I find it truly hard to believe people will actually try and scam this vote.

If that's the case, trash the vote and have it an open thread where people just post their yes or nos.

No debates, no questions. Just one and done.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No.  I'd like some reassurance that this vote can't be skewed by outside (of this board) influences.</p>

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="winos5" data-cid="212495" data-time="1382987140">

No. I'd like some reassurance that this vote can't be skewed by outside (of this board) influences.</p></blockquote>

I get that. 41 votes and the numbers are heavily in favor of one side. If all of a sudden there was a huge surge to the lighter side I could understand, but at this point it doesn't seem to be along those lines.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didn't Ton say it would be up for several days?</p>

R K

all valid concerns.  Concerns that would multiply at a site with the ability of one person to just shut the lights off when they want too.</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Trev" data-cid="212494" data-time="1382987040">
<div>

I find it truly hard to believe people will actually try and scam this vote.

If that's the case, trash the vote and have it an open thread where people just post their yes or nos.

No debates, no questions. Just one and done.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

That would/could work as well.</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Seriously folks... you are over thinking the vote. It's not like we're voting for the new flavor of Cheetos or something important like that.</p>

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Alright, I'll turn in my foil hat then....</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I'm just saying that the vote right now reflects pretty closely to the discussion in this thread.</p>

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="212501" data-time="1382987991">
<div>

Seriously folks... you are over thinking the vote. It's not like we're voting for the new flavor of Cheetos or something important like that.<span style="background-color:rgb(255,255,255);font-size:14px;">                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              </span></p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

BBQ ?</p>