IHN and my time (Please read, everyone)

Variable

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="LordKOTL" data-cid="212465" data-time="1382983788">
<div>

I don't think Ton is lying to us, but I've seen boards go downhill that are facing the same issue this one is.  All it takes is for some mod over there to be horribly malinformed about some point of hockey, one of us in non-mod status correcting them--no matter what level of bastardy they use in their retort, and then the mod over there getting sandinvaginitis and complining to the admin for it all to go downhill.</p>

</p>

Does Ton really have the ultimate say in how it all goes down when the above happens (assuming this board goes over to CCS)?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Thing is though, from what I understand, the IHN part of the board would still be controlled and run by the same people that do it now. Seriously, if that's wrong, if I'm mistaken, someone tell me. Because that's how I understand from what's been said and that's why I don't understand all the worrying about someone at CSS doing some sort of hostile take over.</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="212501" data-time="1382987991">
<div>

Seriously folks... you are over thinking the vote. It's not like we're voting for the new flavor of Cheetos or something important like that.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

What's the new flavor? </p>

pjredhead

Liked Posts:
i came, i read, i responded and i voted just as i said i would!</p>

BigPete

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="212477" data-time="1382984415">
<div>

Jesus does not eat popcorn.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

</p>

That was Martin Havlat you rube! </p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="winos5" data-cid="212495" data-time="1382987140">
<div>

No.  I'd like some reassurance that this vote can't be skewed by outside (of this board) influences.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Is Kerfuffle trying to vote?</p>

</p>

Seriously, don't you have to register to be able to vote/post?</p>

</p>

Unless we have mass-registration currently going on, there shouldn't be mass voter-fraud (unless the boards are Democratically controlled, of course).</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="212501" data-time="1382987991">

Seriously folks... you are over thinking the vote. It's not like we're voting for the new flavor of Cheetos or something important like that.</p>
</blockquote>

Man_Bear_Pig_Truth_by_TSstudios.jpg
</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="212510" data-time="1382989298">
<div>

The new flavor is jock itch.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

I guess that's better than asshole...</p>

Ton

Liked Posts:
Why in the world would I, or anyone else, try to sway the vote? Come on. This is clearly a way to gauge the interest of IHN members. If no one would support the merge, then CCS would be wasting their time and effort. No one is logging in to sway the vote. So far it's a "no" so I'm not sure what the complaint is.

There is no conspiracy here. I'm doing exactly what I said I would do. The vote is kept anonymous so that people don't have to worry about being pressured to one side. If people want to come out and say which way they voted, that's fine, but I think it's a personal choice here that should only be made public if that member wants it to be public.

That said... guests cannot vote. Only members. In the last month only 5 new people have registered, I highly doubt that affects anything.

Lastly, the vote is open until November 1st so that we can get as many people involved as possible. Some people don't log in every day, some don't check out NHTA, so time is good to get an accurate picture of what the community wants.

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BigPete" data-cid="212512" data-time="1382990547">
<div>

That was Martin Havlat you rube! </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

Aren't they one in the same?  Wait, he's hurt again...  Jesus saves, but he too was hurt.</p>

BigPete

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="212526" data-time="1382992368">
<div>

Aren't they one in the same?  Wait, he's hurt again...  Jesus saves, but he too was hurt.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

</p>

Jesus Havlat Christ....are we really having this conversation?  </p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BigPete" data-cid="212528" data-time="1382992445">
<div>

Jesus Havlat Christ....are we really having this conversation?  </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Might as well.  We shall ARISE!</p>

</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-z9k_qUHOc</p>

BigPete

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="212530" data-time="1382992907">
<div>

Might as well.  We shall ARISE!</p>

</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-z9k_qUHOc</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

I raise you this:</p>

</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZAhG_S5PVw</p>

BigPete

Liked Posts:
We all know this classic parable and its Creator:</p>

</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOc6CCLlap8</p>

BigPete

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="212535" data-time="1382994294">
<div>

I have to say mine is more realistic...</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

According to someone from 323 CE?</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="212535" data-time="1382994294">
<div>

I have to say mine is more realistic...</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

More realistic, maybe... more likely, I doubt it.</p>