IHN and my time (Please read, everyone)

BigPete

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Variable" data-cid="212399" data-time="1382974382">
<div>

Same mods, maybe some new people posting. Everything transfers over, posts, post counts, the actual look and layout of the message board. Tell me, what would be so different that would actually change anything for you? Maybe a few links to the other message boards of the site that you would never have to go to if you didn't want to? That would be enough for people to say "That's it! After X amount of years here that's stepping over the line." Really?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

</p>

I have said my piece at least 5 times.  Most of us have never met this guy from CCS.  We (almost) all know Tony and can hunt his ass down if he makes changes we don't like (kidding on the 'hunt his ass down part' - Ton).  </p>

</p>

Just because a person makes promises verbally in a web forum, that doesn't mean they are going to hold them up.</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BigPete" data-cid="212441" data-time="1382980493">
<div>

I have said my piece at least 5 times.  Most of us have never met this guy from CCS.  We (almost) all know Tony and can hunt his ass down if he makes changes we don't like (kidding on the 'hunt his ass down part' - Ton).  </p>

</p>

Just because a person makes promises verbally in a web forum, that doesn't mean they are going to hold them up.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

You're an idiot..... we all know everything posted on the internet is 100% accurate and fully vetted for facts. /purple.</p>

Variable

Liked Posts:
Of course that is all taken under the assumption Ton is essentially lying to us. Which is kinda ridiculous. If that's the case, why are we here now?</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BigPete" data-cid="212441" data-time="1382980493">
<div>

</p>

</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Come on, everything is true!  Mass, fuck you and I agree.</p>

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Variable" data-cid="212446" data-time="1382981970">

Of course that is all taken under the assumption Ton is essentially lying to us. Which is kinda ridiculous. If that's the case, why are we here now?</p></blockquote>

For fucksakes, you must not read too well. NO ONE has ever questioned Tony's integrity or honesty. EVERYONE is skeptical of Rush and CCS and their promises. Due to the fact that it's a small business, things and operations can change.

Just because Tony becomes a mod, doesn't mean that he had the final say. If Rush decides to change it up, than he had every right too. That isn't something some of us want to leave up to chance.

Ton

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="212455" data-time="1382982981">

several new users below.  Interesting.</p></blockquote>
I didn't know users that registered in 2010 are considered new.

Ton

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Trev" data-cid="212457" data-time="1382983267">

For fucksakes, you must not read too well. NO ONE has ever questioned Tony's integrity or honesty. EVERYONE is skeptical of Rush and CCS and their promises. Due to the fact that it's a small business, things and operations can change.

Just because Tony becomes a mod, doesn't mean that he had the final say. If Rush decides to change it up, than he had every right too. That isn't something some of us want to leave up to chance.</p></blockquote>
Well, I'd still be an admin. Minor glitch.

IHN still is, and always has been run like a small business.

BigPete

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Tony DeFrancesco" data-cid="212458" data-time="1382983316">
<div>

I didn't know users that registered in 2010 are considered new.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

He may have been referring to their experience round here (ie post count).</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BigPete" data-cid="212460" data-time="1382983511">
<div>

He may have been referring to their experience round here (ie post count).</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

He know's what I meant.</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Tony DeFrancesco" data-cid="212459" data-time="1382983379">
<div>

Well, I'd still be an admin. Minor glitch.

IHN still is, and always has been run like a small business.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

LOL!</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Trev" data-cid="212457" data-time="1382983267">
<div>

Just because Tony becomes a mod, doesn't mean that he had the final say. If Rush decides to change it up, than he had every right too. That isn't something some of us want to leave up to chance.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

You are responding to a complete douche bag who was not part of the original community.  Who's sole purpose here is to push buttons.  Tony knows we aren't questioning him.</p>

</p>

Variables sole purpose from the time he signed up here was to push buttons.  Which is one of the primary reasons we call came over here. </p>

Ton

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="212462" data-time="1382983573">

LOL!</p></blockquote>
What's so funny?

You think it's free to run a website like this?

There's no day-to-day operations? Costs? Revenue? No staff involved? Marketing?

Just runs itself, does it?

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't think Ton is lying to us, but I've seen boards go downhill that are facing the same issue this one is.  All it takes is for some mod over there to be horribly malinformed about some point of hockey, one of us in non-mod status correcting them--no matter what level of bastardy they use in their retort, and then the mod over there getting sandinvaginitis and complining to the admin for it all to go downhill.</p>

</p>

Does Ton really have the ultimate say in how it all goes down when the above happens (assuming this board goes over to CCS)?</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Tony DeFrancesco" data-cid="212464" data-time="1382983698">
<div>

What's so funny?

You think it's free to run a website like this?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

You don't really want to know what I think.</p>

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="212466" data-time="1382983797">

You don't really want to know what I think.</p></blockquote>

*Jerry* *Jerry* *Jerry*

Ton

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="212466" data-time="1382983797">

You don't really want to know what I think.</p></blockquote>
Whatever you think, it doesn't really change the fact that every single website out there is run like a small business. That doesn't mean they are successful or even profiting. No website can succeed without structure, responsibility, and revenue.

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Tony DeFrancesco" data-cid="212470" data-time="1382984119">
<div>

Whatever you think, it doesn't really change the fact that every single website out there is run like a small business. That doesn't mean they are successful or even profiting. No website can succeed without structure, responsibility, and revenue.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

Yea I kind of work with people that do that for a living.  Just kinda though...</p>

BigPete

Liked Posts:
<div>

You don't really want to know what I think.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

jesus-eating-popcorn-gif.gif
</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="FlaHawkFan" data-cid="212428" data-time="1382978792">
<div>

Mikita, are you on Twitter at all?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

perhaps I should sign up.  I just got a Samsung Galaxy S4 and left the stone ages (my 3G motorola droid). :eek:rcs-buttshake:  BTW, how ya doin FHF?</p>