IST: Cubs vs. Marlins

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Are you working in the Cubs Front Office? If not, you are powerless over what they do and instead of being the dopiest poster on CCS, perhaps you should just consider shutting the front door.

I don't think that he will get all of that. You should ask him if he has any muscles outside of the cranial zone of the body.

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
Lot of conversation I'm really not following in here. I'm guessing I made the right choice in ignoring someone based on the comments others are making. So I guess props to the ignore feature

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Well, Theo did not want to do it, but he got stuck with the Zobrist thing and Descalso to IL. Dont know about Zobrist, but last week Bote had a big game and Maddon "promised" a start to Zobrist and Zo said Bote had a big game, give him the start.

I would not be surprised if part of Zo's personal reasons was to get his team mate back up here.

Either way, if Addison chokes, he will be back in AAA or in jail.

Props to Crane Kenney for making everyone aware of what the upside down OK sign now means. I heard it was a punch me deal in high schools, then got put onto the white supremacy.

I apologize for anyone I have ever been around when I did the two upside down OK signs with my eyes looking thru the circle to make a mask on my face.

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
What a cheap way to get a run. BABIP monster hate kyle today

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Nah. Players don’t listen at that level unless they want instruction. They’ve heard everything by that point. Go out to a Little League game sometime and listen to the stupid stuff being said. The. Think of all the practices and things said and preached. Lather, rinse, repeat every year.
Well, I certainly hope the coaches we hired are better than little league coaches. And any coach preaching "how" during the game itself is doing it wrong.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Wow thought for sure he'd beat that out..

Wasted a run opportunity there

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I am not familiar with the circle game, but I read that's what that gesture meant. I also don't think the Cubs should be held responsible for every action of every fan.

General rule of thumb, if you have to google it to know if you should be offended, you should probably not be offended.

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
I am not familiar with the circle game, but I read that's what that gesture meant. I also don't think the Cubs should be held responsible for every action of every fan.

General rule of thumb, if you have to google it to know if you should be offended, you should probably not be offended.
I mean the gesture has come to recent prominence given someone did something very similar during a confirmation hearing in congress. As I said before, i'm not sure you ban someone for life for doing it but no matter what he thought he was doing he was acting like an idiot.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why are you still here?

You melted down over the bad start and proclaimed the team as complete garbage.

He's doing his very best to get banned....again....which still makes me laugh. What kind of an asshole do you have to be to get banned from a sports forum?

chibears55

Liked Posts:
I mean the gesture has come to recent prominence given someone did something very similar during a confirmation hearing in congress. As I said before, i'm not sure you ban someone for life for doing it but no matter what he thought he was doing he was acting like an idiot.
Just curious if he said anything regarding it or if anyone asked??
I mean, how did the cubs organization investigate it, by reading social media

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
Just curious if he said anything regarding it or if anyone asked??
I mean, how did the cubs organization investigate it, by reading social media
Supposedly they attempted to contact him multiple ways and got no response leading to the ban.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

It's not really our problem. It's on the Cubs. I can see their reasoning why they don't just launch him. Someone would bite the bullet and gobble him up...can't just give away assets like that. It's their only realistic option.....let him try and rebuild his reputation. Hopefully he can turn things around in his life and the Cubs can then do what they want with him.

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
It's not really our problem. It's on the Cubs. I can see their reasoning why they don't just launch him. Someone would bite the bullet and gobble him up...can't just give away assets like that. It's their only realistic option.....let him try and rebuild his reputation. Hopefully he can turn things around in his life and the Cubs can then do what they want with him.
Um... i'm not talking about Russell. I'm talking about the dude who flashed the white power hand gesture last night during a glandville interview

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Um... i'm not talking about Russell. I'm talking about the dude who flashed the white power hand gesture last night during a glandville interview
If it's meant as a white power signal, I certainly am not OK with that. I guess I just don't pay enough attention to what is a symbol of that lately. There are so damn many racist people it's disgusting. I saw conflicting interpretations today. Some were saying it was a game. If a racist gesture, that's no game. (Even if the racists hijacked it, stop using it in your game.)

PickSix

Liked Posts:
Do you suppose our Ryan is scratching his head as to why Rojas didn’t take the out at first?