Jayden Daniels > Caleb Williams

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Not sure your point. Monty was drafted much higher in both leagues.

Monty went 2/3rd round in most of my leagues Swift went 5th/6th. So again been telling you for years that Monty was better dumbass.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I drafted Swift in all my leagues and Caleb in 2 of them.

Monty went 2/3rd round in most of my leagues Swift went 5th/6th. So again been telling you for years that Monty was better dumbass.
LMFAO, you drafted Swift in ALL your leagues and you are calling me a dumbass?
Quick question, did you also draft Allen, Mr. Rocket Scientist?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
LMFAO, you drafted Swift in ALL your leagues and you are calling me a dumbass?
Quick question, did you also draft Allen, Mr. Rocket Scientist?

I am 3-0 in 2 leagues and 2-1 in the other 2 so not sure your point. Swift is my 3rd or 4th back in all my leagues so has had zero effect on my season. Already dropped him for Steele and Roschon in all but one league.

I appreciate your concern for my fantasy team but not sure what this has to do with Darnold being better than Goff and Kmet being better than LaPorta.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am 3-0 in 2 leagues and 2-1 in the other 2 so not sure your point. Swift is my 3rd or 4th back in all my leagues so has had zero effect on my season. Already dropped him for Steele and Roschon in all but one league.

I appreciate your concern for my fantasy team but not sure what this has to do with Darnold being better than Williams and Kmet can't block worth a shit..............
fixed if for you Remydumbass

Serious, you ever have an opinion that was right?
Keneen and Chase say hi.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
fixed if for you Remydumbass

Serious, you ever have an opinion that was right?
Keneen and Chase say hi.
Ok Mr. Jeff Okudah is a lockdown CB and Perriman is better than Mooney. And Swift is better than Monty.

You are a funny dude acting like you having made garbage claims on here.

Darnold > Goff
Kmet > LaPorta

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ok Mr. Jeff Okudah is a lockdown CB and Perriman is better than Mooney. And Swift is better than Monty.

You are a funny dude acting like you having made garbage claims on here.

Darnold > Goff
Kmet > LaPorta
Swift was better than Monty when I said it.
Monty got better when he became a Lion.
Swift took a gigantic dump when he joined the Bears.

Darnold>Goff>Williams this will change as the season progresses, only Williams will stay in last.
Only a matter of time before Laporta overtakes Kmet.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

Darnold>Goff>Williams this will change as the season progresses, only Williams will stay in last.
Swift was never better than Monty. No idea why you ever thought that or to this day still believe that.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

No dumbass. Swift was behind a better OL which is what I and many others told you. We had this whole debate about their yards before and after contact and your dumbass tried to pretend the yards before contact was Swift's doing and not the OL.

Caleb as a 22 year old rookie behind a much worse OL has pretty much the same PFF passing grade as 30 year old Jared Goff. In fact his grade is 10 points better than Goffs when both are kept clean. That is embarrassing. Goff is shitting the bed in clean pockets. LMFAO.

Last edited:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No dumbass. Swift was behind a better OL which is what I and many others told you. We had this whole debate about their yards before and after contact and your dumbass tried to pretend the yards before contact was Swift's doing and not the OL.

Caleb as a 22 year old rookie behind a much worse OL has pretty much the same PFF passing grade as 30 year old Jared Goff. In fact his grade is 10 points better than Goffs when both are kept clean. That is embarrassing. Goff is shitting the ned in clean pockets. LMFAO.

Blah blah blah blah

Except at the time you were telling me that the Bears O-line was great at run blocking, hahahahahahahaha
Goff will be just fine you dumbass, typical Vet that didn't play in the pre-season, shaking the rust off.
I guess you didn't bother to check Goff's rating his last game?
Let's not mention that the Lions haven't played two shit teams, while the Bears have.
And no, they are still not even close, dumbass. 79.2> 65.3

last game?
114 > 80.8

But but but, from a clean pocket, but but but.....oh blow it out your ass and throw the damn ball and stop cherry picking.
The simple truth is, you are seldom right, yet carryon for pages on your stupid takes (cough cough Keenan Allen cough cough).