Jenkins out for maybe 6 weeks.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Hopefully, they meant that 6 weeks was the max he was out and it was likely a lot less than that. Even so, 6 weeks would mean he misses 3 games given that there is still 1 more preseason game and then 2 weeks off before the season starts.
I did read that it’s “up to” 6 weeks.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
The back guy, the hip guy, now the knee guy......

He's working his way down the body; fully expect a foot injury soon
Haha. But wait, What comes after foot injury? Dare to say….. 6 feet deep????

Last edited:

Cyphered

Liked Posts:
I hate to be that guy, but this entire report comes from Brad fuckin Briggs based entirely off of "insiders."
Not saying it's false, just saying none of this makes any sense. He's not had issues with leg injuries in the past, he just got done participating in the joint practices without being pulled out, he didn't play in the game so it didn't happen there. So, Briggsie might be spouting bs for clicks.
I'll wait for Flus to comment today. Hopefully he says nothing because he claimed earlier he'd only comment on serious injuries. Worse case scenarios, he comes out today and says that Tev is "day to day" (guy could be out half the season), or, even worse, he says Tev is having so "personal problems." (Good LAWD who knows how long he'll be out then)

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hate to be that guy, but this entire report comes from Brad fuckin Briggs based entirely off of "insiders."
Not saying it's false, just saying none of this makes any sense. He's not had issues with leg injuries in the past, he just got done participating in the joint practices without being pulled out, he didn't play in the game so it didn't happen there. So, Briggsie might be spouting bs for clicks.
I'll wait for Flus to comment today. Hopefully he says nothing because he claimed earlier he'd only comment on serious injuries. Worse case scenarios, he comes out today and says that Tev is "day to day" (guy could be out half the season), or, even worse, he says Tev is having so "personal problems." (Good LAWD who knows how long he'll be out then)
You sure he didn’t play? Someone in the game thread was bitching that he was playing while all the other starters were out….how we shouldn’t do that cause of his back..

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You sure he didn’t play? Someone in the game thread was bitching that he was playing while all the other starters were out….how we shouldn’t do that cause of his back..
Nvmd. Guess he didn’t.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Anyone who watched 1900 Football Drive and saw the bit with Jenkins and his wife should be able to use basic detective skills and surmise she kneecapped him so he'd stay home with her since she's pregnant.

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
Could be a non-football related injury.

Sports hernia could explain this...the healing time is 4 to 6 weeks. It can be hard to diagnose and so that would explain why he was on the field as of Thursday. Plus, players can compete at a relatively high level with that injury, though, not at their personal best.

Collins77

Liked Posts:
At this point he's a clear weak link. I'd say say there's gonna be a surprise vet cuts in next few week or so. I'd say we're gonna pick up a FA or trade for interior depth.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Anyone who watched 1900 Football Drive and saw the bit with Jenkins and his wife should be able to use basic detective skills and surmise she kneecapped him so he'd stay home with her since she's pregnant.

clearly the producers are writing him off the show for this very reason

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
why the surprise? the guy has been fighting injury since before he got here

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
Wait he has a sports hernia in both legs? ?
I hadn't seen the strained calves report...Okay...that doesn't make sense. It would be practically impossible to strain both calves to a point that requires being off 4 to 6 weeks. The act of straining one would force you to stop dead in your tracks. That report is just weird.