Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
If I was a Cub fanatic, I'd be thrilled right now and I'd pray Rick Hahn leaves the Sox for the position. I'm just hoping that doesn't happen; Sox need to fire KW and promote Hahn. Then again, Ken would be an improvement on Hendry (Peavy trade, Rios signing, and Nick Swisher trades notwithstanding)

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If I was a Cub fanatic, I'd be thrilled right now and I'd pray Rick Hahn leaves the Sox for the position. I'm just hoping that doesn't happen; Sox need to fire KW and promote Hahn. Then again, Ken would be an improvement on Hendry (Peavy trade, Rios signing, and Nick Swisher trades notwithstanding)

every GM has bad moves...

the difference is how many bad moves they make vs how many good moves and how much of an influence they made on the respective moves

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
So far when Ricketts has said that they will do something it has happened. He clearly stated that no one from within the organization is being considered for the GM position. He also said that he didn't believe he need a president of baseball operations between him and the GM. He really did say a lot about how he thinks the organization should run, and he made it clear that he has final say on big financial decisions and hiring/firing the GM. He also made it clear that all baseball decisions are the GM's to make. This will be interesting, but if you are holding out for a guy like Andrew Friedman you are probably going to have to wait til the end of the season to even talk to him.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
at least we didn't sign Adam Done.

Rick

Liked Posts:
Felt bad seeing Jim get choked up like that during his press conference, I've always thought he was a great guy personally. With that out of the way, I'm glad to see much needed changes on the horizon.

This is probably the best day to be a Cubs fan in three years.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
:rolleyes: intelligent. do you have an actual baseball thought?

yeah...worry about the sox...they were supposed to win this division...or at least compete w/ the twins...but Rios, Dunn and Peavy have been worse than Soriano, Pena and Zambrano.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
yeah...worry about the sox...they were supposed to win this division...or at least compete w/ the twins...but Rios, Dunn and Peavy have been worse than Soriano, Pena and Zambrano.

what do the sox have to do with it? If individual stats is your thing, and not the W/L column than so be it. When was your baseball season over? May? but hey you still got pena, soriano and zambrano.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
what do the sox have to do with it? If individual stats is your thing, and not the W/L column than so be it. When was your baseball season over? May? but hey you still got pena, soriano and zambrano.

not anymore:crazydance:

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

lol...i was one of the first to admit on this site that the Cubs season was over...but when I realized my team was underachieving, I chose not to go to the Sox forum and post how bad their team sucked/underachieved.

Dude, you've resorted to making fun of a team for celebrating a walk-off win...something every team in the majors does. You hate the Cubs...and that's cool. it's just funny sometimes...when it seems you hate the cubs more than you like the sox.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol...i was one of the first to admit on this site that the Cubs season was over...but when I realized my team was underachieving, I chose not to go to the Sox forum and post how bad their team sucked/underachieved.

Dude, you've resorted to making fun of a team for celebrating a walk-off win...something every team in the majors does. You hate the Cubs...and that's cool. it's just funny sometimes...when it seems you hate the cubs more than you like the sox.

Do you have a complex or BPD? It seems as though you bring up the walk off celebrations statement that I made with every debate. Again, never said I hate the Cubs.

You can post in the sox forum about the team underachieving, its cool. You will see us all agree on all the negatives about the sox, unlike some of you here who are apologists, and take everything so seriously. It is amusing that this is your rebut.

Oh, again BPD? remember how I made fun of the stros the other night for the walk off? I treat all teams the same.

Now ponder that for a little bit, and comeback when you have something good. Ok? Thanks.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Do you have a complex or BPD? It seems as though you bring up the walk off celebrations statement that I made with every debate. Again, never said I hate the Cubs.

You can post in the sox forum about the team underachieving, its cool. You will see us all agree on all the negatives about the sox, unlike some of you here who are apologists, and take everything so seriously. It is amusing that this is your rebut.

Oh, again BPD? remember how I made fun of the stros the other night for the walk off? I treat all teams the same.

Now ponder that for a little bit, and comeback when you have something good. Ok? Thanks.

that one's just the first to come to mind, because of the level of stupidity it was made with. Have you ever made fun of the White Sox for celebrating? or do they just do it better than everyone else?

and nah, I won't come in the sox forum and talk about how much they underachieve...that's kinda trollish...

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
that one's just the first to come to mind, because of the level of stupidity it was made with. Have you ever made fun of the White Sox for celebrating? or do they just do it better than everyone else?

and nah, I won't come in the sox forum and talk about how much they underachieve...that's kinda trollish...

:rofl:

I hate walk off celebrations that are over the top when the sox or any team that blows at the current time celebrates like they won the WS. If the sox do it, I get pissed. So really I dont see your point. It seems you are just very angry at the direction of the cubs and what has been going on with your team that you are reaching as high as you can for anything, to get at me.

So it is trollish to post in a teams forum that you arent a fan of? Im not posting "cubs suck" My posts are fine in there with exception to the times I call names and stuff in which you should be happy about.

May god bless your dreams, and your thoughts, and the flowers that grow in your yard and stuff.

Now lets get back on topic, once again, another cubs fan actually derails their own threads. good stuff.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
:rofl:

I hate walk off celebrations that are over the top when the sox or any team that blows at the current time celebrates like they won the WS. If the sox do it, I get pissed. So really I dont see your point. It seems you are just very angry at the direction of the cubs and what has been going on with your team that you are reaching as high as you can for anything, to get at me.

So it is trollish to post in a teams forum that you arent a fan of? Im not posting "cubs suck" My posts are fine in there with exception to the times I call names and stuff in which you should be happy about.

May god bless your dreams, and your thoughts, and the flowers that grow in your yard and stuff.

Now lets get back on topic, once again, another cubs fan actually derails their own threads. good stuff.

lol...funny that you say I'm reaching in the same post w/:

look bro, you wanna talk baseball...im down. Cubs aren't good. Sox are underachievers. The fact that you feel the need to point out how bad the Cubs are is just funny to me. I don't feel the need to talk bad about the Sox, bc I honestly don't care. You do. You care about the Cubs...and it's just funny.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol...funny that you say I'm reaching in the same post w/:

look bro, you wanna talk baseball...im down. Cubs aren't good. Sox are underachievers. The fact that you feel the need to point out how bad the Cubs are is just funny to me. I don't feel the need to talk bad about the Sox, bc I honestly don't care. You do. You care about the Cubs...and it's just funny.

You honestly have a complex when people that arent a part of cubdom state anything negative about the cubs. I ramble on in both forums about both teams. I know what I like about both teams, and I know what I hate.

So besides a couple of pics ( harmless ) that are posted here and there, what is it that I have said that you disagree with? that might be better than the "zomfg walk off celebrations, cubs haterrrr" shit.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I care about baseball, I care about baseball a lot. It so happens there are two teams in this city and I get to see both of them on a daily basis. So what If I like to discuss the cubs? How does that make me care? I just like talking baseball, throw another random shit team in here and I would be doing the same thing. Even if the cubs win the WS next year, I will still sleep like a baby

Status
Not open for further replies.