CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Apparently how much of a loser Derrick Rose is or something like that

yep...apparently our roster is loaded with guys who are losers and/or washed up :shrug:

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
if the team is playing like abuncha soft losers then why can't i call them that?

this is not like 2009 Bulls/Celtics where both were giving their all and it was a battle...they came out in game 5 and looked like there was no urgency whatsoever after terrible performances in games 3 & 4

if they start playing with some heart then i'll revise my statement calling them that...but they haven't all year so...

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
if the team is playing like abuncha soft losers why can't i call them that?

this is not like 2009 Bulls/Celtics where both where giving their all

the Bulls came out in game 5 and looked like there was no urgency whatsoever after a terrible performance in game 4

sometimes you tip your hat to the opponent, they are #2 defensive team for a reason....probably a factor in it appearing that the bulls have no urgency :shrug:

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
sometimes you tip your hat to the opponent, they are #2 defensive team for a reason....probably a factor in it appearing that the bulls have no urgency :shrug:

you can't look like you are lacking effort unless you are lacking effort

on a key possession the other night i watched John Henson sky in for a putback....that pretty much sums up the year with this team...they lost their edge they aren't talented enough IMO to make up for it

thats why ive been down on them all year

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
you can't "look" like you are lacking effort

on a key possession the other night i watched John Henson sky in for a putback....that pretty much sums up the year with this team

so you sum up the bulls season with one singular play made by another teams player....again, sometimes you just have to tip your hat to the other team and say they made a nice play...this is the NBA, guys from all teams can make plays brah. you seem unwilling to do that ever though :shrug:

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
so you sum up the bulls season with one singular play made by another teams player....again, sometimes you just have to tip your hat to the other team and say they made a nice play...this is the NBA, guys from all teams can make plays brah. you seem unwilling to do that ever though :shrug:

even the Bulls players have spoke on the lack of effort (actually they have many times but they never seem to change) so its no argument here...stop being a apologist

i do tip my hat to the Bucks because they are playing hard and probably deserve to win the series

"At times we think we're a little too good," Taj Gibson said. "You look at how our team was made up over the last couple of years, we didn't worry about scoring. We relied on our defense and getting out in transition. Now, we have so many different weapons we kind of think we can just come back.

"We were always a team with an edge, understanding our defense was first. It's sad to see another team is beating us the same way."

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The Bulls think too highly of themselves... They sound like 2011 LeBron.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
The Bulls think too highly of themselves... They sound like 2011 LeBron.

i don't know why...they add a 35 year old Gasol and think they are some super team lol

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
i don't know why...they add a 35 year old Gasol and think they are some super team lol
Their leader Rose kept saying he felt this team was the best he's ever been on.. Who knows what he said in the locker room.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Their leader Rose kept saying he felt this team was the best he's ever been on.. Who knows what he said in the locker room.

yeah and Derrick is one of the main guys not giving effort every night...i think he has lost his passion

atleast he doesn't put off the same impression he did before the injuries

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
yeah and Derrick is one of the main guys not giving effort every night...i think he has lost his passion

atleast he doesn't put off the same impression he did before the injuries
We should start a riot demanding he retires. 2323 and ChiSoxCity can lead the charge.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
certainly some truth to that. that being said, pau still looks like he has never seen a double team to save his life
Still? It bothered him 1 and 2 from 3 on, he was making the Bucks pay for double teaming him.

RonnieTheBull

Liked Posts:
If Noah gets up and stays up , he can be more a man than any of the other centers and power forwards of chicago !!

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'd love for them to make a trade and get the Kaminsky kid from Wisconsin. He'd be a perfect fit for the Bulls scheme of things.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No question that Noah's value to this team is much less than last year. But that leg should get better in the off season. Ans, while he may not be 100% of what he was, he still should be a very good player. As I see, it, he and Gasol should have one more productive year together and then they need to decide how to re-do their bigs which they will have to do, including Gibson.

This doesn't need to be a housecleaning but they will have to move two or three players and get some younger guys in. And they will need backcourt help.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
aint nobody got time for that. and ive noticed a lot of people want noah traded because they think he is washed up and done...but then turn around and expect to get something of value for him in a trade. THAT makes no sense to me at all :shrug:

Hes not washed up. He had a serious surgery and to his credit busted his ass to do as much with that leg as he could. It will get better and he will be better next year than this year. There is no need to panic and rush a trade.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
DJ Augustin

Aaron Brooks

see its more a ego stroke thing than thibs being some mastermind

I'd say it is both. He recognizes talent and fit and knows how to push player's buttons to motivate them. That is a master coach in its essence.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I agree entirely with that. THe Bucks smacked the Bulls around physically. They came to play to their credit and I think surprised the Bulls. They also exposed Rose as a play maker. TO the Bulls credit, though, they took the blows and fought back, including a great game by Rose and Dunleavy in the 6th game.