Joakim Noah

Liked Posts:
even the Bulls players have spoke on the lack of effort (actually they have many times but they never seem to change) so its no argument here...stop being a apologist

i do tip my hat to the Bucks because they are playing hard and probably deserve to win the series

How much of its effort and how much of its poor decisions...namely bad passes? And in Roses case, turnovers include 3 pt FG attempts.

Liked Posts:
I agree entirely with that. THe Bucks smacked the Bulls around physically. They came to play to their credit and I think surprised the Bulls. They also exposed Rose as a play maker. TO the Bulls credit, though, they took the blows and fought back, including a great game by Rose and Dunleavy in the 6th game.

Well, the TOs might be a case specific problem because of Milwaukees personnel and how they play defense. But that but that remains to be seen.

The worst thing the Bulls can do is to become Gen Westmoreland and try to fight the Vietnam war with WWII tactics. Cleveland has a different set of strengths and weaknesses from Milwaukee. Overreacting to the last series and playing the Cavs series in a silo unnecessarily isn't the answer.

Liked Posts:
We should start a riot demanding he retires. 2323 and ChiSoxCity can lead the charge.

Not based on anything air gordon says. He keeps talking about effort and passion. I think it's problematic measuring this with some players. With what Rose gets paid, it shouldn't matter how the sausage gets made as long as it gets made.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
LOL @ all this washed up talk.

Sure Noah is struggling, as he's coming off major knee surgery in the off season. But washed up?? Hardly. In fact, his rebounding numbers in the Bucks series were better than they had been all season. His activity on both ends was noticeably better too.

I'm not opposed to bringing Noah off the bench, though I don't feel there is a pressing need for it. But bringing him off the bench to play his "natural position" of power forward is ludicrous. Noah has NEVER BEEN a PF. Not even in college. He is a Center, through and through.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
in today's age if you miss layups and brick FT's you don't have much of a place imo

that missed layup he had was totally unacceptable

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
He's still a great passer...

yeah but teams get wise and cut off those lanes...its pretty much a turnover waiting to happen

he might make some nice passes in the flow of the offense but those are to far inbetween to justify him playing much

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
yeah but teams get wise and cut off those lanes in the playoffs...its pretty much a turnover waiting to happen

he might make some nice passes in the flow of the offense but those are to far inbetween to justify him playing much

you do realize noah's turnovers per 36 min are LOWER this year than last year, right? :shrug:

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
you do realize noah's turnovers per 36 min are LOWER this year than last year, right? :shrug:

not according to bbref...they are up just a hair actually

still that doesn't have much do with my point

teams cut off those back door cuts taking away noah running the offense

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
not according to bbref...they are up just a hair actually

still that doesn't have much do with my point

teams cut off those back door cuts

I looked this up on bbref so maybe adjust your eyes :shrug: noahs turnovers per 36 min were lower this year than last year.

and as far as the playoffs go, his turnovers are even LOWER than they were during the regular season :shrug:

you are complaining about the wrong things with noah all together

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
I looked this up on bbref so maybe adjust your eyes :shrug: noahs turnovers per 36 min were lower this year than last year.

and as far as the playoffs go, his turnovers are even LOWER than they were during the regular season :shrug:

you are complaining about the wrong things with noah all together

i was looking at the wrong stat...they are down

but his usage is down from 18 to 13 so he hasn't handled the ball nearly as much

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
i was looking at the wrong stat...they are down

but his usage is down from 18 to 13 so he has handled the nearly as much

and yet his assists per 36 min was the same as it was last year despite his usage going down....sounds like an extremely efficient season in reality to me :shrug:

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Noah can't make lay ups, can't make free throws, nor can he make the occasional 15-17 foot shot. Taj at least goes aggressively to the basket. Noah is a crappier Boozer right now. Where is the dunks Noah used to do? Plus Noah defensive rotation was horrible in this game. Shumpert had some open 3 looks. Man if he isn't healthy, then don't play. Noah is only hurting the team.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
and yet his assists per 36 min was the same as it was last year despite his usage going down....sounds like an extremely efficient season in reality to me :shrug:

Passing is one of Noah's best attributes im not knocking him in that regard

im saying teams cut off those back door passes and pretty much negate him being a weapon at running the offense...which is his only redeeming quality on that side of the ball

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Noah can't make lay ups, can't make free throws, nor can he make the occasional 15-17 foot shot. Taj at least goes aggressively to the basket. Noah is a crappier Boozer right now. Where is the dunks Noah used to do? Plus Noah defensive rotation was horrible in this game. Shumpert had some open 3 looks. Man if he isn't healthy, then don't play. Noah is only hurting the team.

:gtfo:

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Passing is Noah's best attribute im not knocking him in that regard

im saying teams cut off those back down passes and pretty much negate him being a weapon at running the offense...which is his only redeeming quality on that side

and the stats prove otherwise :shrug:

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
anyway thats not the real problems at hand and thats him missing completely wide open layups and killing our spacing

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
and the stats prove otherwise :shrug:

ive watched allot of games and i can tell you the offense has looked like shit with Noah running it...wont change in these playoffs where teams clamp down even more and make sure Noah is left on a island with the ball

Noah pulled it off last year but its exposed now and its not as effective anymore

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
yeah but teams get wise and cut off those lanes in the playoffs...its pretty much a turnover waiting to happen

anyway thats not the real problems at hand and thats him missing completely wide open layups and killing our spacing

so you claim its a problem several posts earlier, but now its not a problem now that you've realized youre mistaken :lol:

its cool though, you have issues with noah obviously for some reason. is he missing easy buckets that he should make? sure is! is he hurting the team or becoming a detriment to them? HELL NO!

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
so you claim its a problem several posts earlier, but now its not a problem now that you've realized youre mistaken :lol:

its cool though, you have issues with noah obviously for some reason. is he missing easy buckets that he should make? sure is! is he hurting the team or becoming a detriment to them? HELL NO!

i never said it was one of the real/major problems with Noah...my point was even his strengths are not that strong