Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Kane, Hossa, Stalberg all out tomorrow.

This game is shaping up to be a bloodbath.

FlaHawkFan

Liked Posts:
Kane, Hossa, Stalberg all out tomorrow.

This game is shaping up to be a bloodbath.

It's gonna be ugly. I don't know if I can watch this.

I know for sure I'm not watching the pre-game . . .

E Runs

Liked Posts:
Maybe Leddy will get called up so he can center Hendry and Scott...

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hmmm, maybe since Pirri was cut from Team Canada's WJC camp yesterday he gets the call tomorrow for a looksee along with Morin (if the Hawks haven't let him go the Team USA's WJC camp)?

whiteevo

Liked Posts:
looking forward to getting chirped by my "friends" for the next few weeks after this ass beating.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Kane Aggravates Injury

Whoever cleared him to practice so soon should be fired.

Originally a 4-6 week injury, and practicing a week later? .....

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Kane Aggravates Injury

Whoever cleared him to practice so soon should be fired.

Originally a 4-6 week injury, and practicing a week later? .....
So. originally 4-6 week, he went out and tested it, it didn't happen, and he's still on track for the original estimate, and someone should be fired? Seriously?

R K

So. originally 4-6 week, he went out and tested it, it didn't happen, and he's still on track for the original estimate, and someone should be fired? Seriously?

I laughed at that.

Two days in a row and full practice was apparently too much. I'm more worried about Hossa. Pat will be back soon enough.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:

Maybe now he's out the full 4-6 instead of being able to come back next week? Point is, it's a long season, and we need Kaner at 100%. We don't need him nursing it the entire season because he couldn't stay off of it. I know from experience that ankles/knees/groins never get to 100% unless you take that couple weeks off that the doctor tells you to take. Why push luck?

R K

Maybe now he's out the full 4-6 instead of being able to come back next week? Point is, it's a long season, and we need Kaner at 100%. We don't need him nursing it the entire season because he couldn't stay off of it. I know from experience that ankles/knees/groins never get to 100% unless you take that couple weeks off that the doctor tells you to take. Why push luck?

They aren't pushing luck. If you aren't the medical staff, not an MD, who are you to question them? They are doing what they do with EVERY SINGLE NHL PLAYER!

Your experience has nothing to do with the medical staff. They are the very best at what they do Pez. I'm sure their opinion on what they are doing is far more valid that your "guessing"......

Stop being a know it all. And I say this in the nicest way possible because I know for the most part you know what you are talking about.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
They aren't pushing luck. If you aren't the medical staff, not an MD, who are you to question them? They are doing what they do with EVERY SINGLE NHL PLAYER!

Your experience has nothing to do with the medical staff. They are the very best at what they do Pez.

Stop being a know it all wrong.

/subtle

R K

hahaha ASS! I did crack up again though.

To think the coaching staff would have him take the ice if the medical staff didn't approve it. From experience sometimes groin and ankle sprains go by doing. He stayed off it for almost two weeks.

Far more than the other one after the Cleary hit. He played the next day in the WC, which then I would question. And many did. Because it was the Winter Classic, a once in a life time game.

R K

haha Jove, well put! It might be a every other year thing in that case. Topic for another discussion.

And Dr. T is one of the best doctors in the business. No question about it.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
haha Jove, well put! It might be a every other year thing in that case. Topic for another discussion.

I could take him, I did stay at a holiday inn express once.

JOVE23

Liked Posts:

I just got a mental image of Mr. T in a lab coat telling Kane he pities da fool who thinks he'll be ready by tomorrow.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Asking me to stop being a know-it-all is like telling the sun not to rise in the east. Good luck!

R K

That's my problem it's actually a conspiracy and the sun rises in the West!