Kane's injury

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Placed on IR.... UGH!

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=346875

With Morin also now being injured, might it be Kyle Beach time?

I would imagine they put him on IR retroactively to save some money, much like they did Hossa. I doubt it has anything to do with the injury being worse. With Hannu being recalled, does that mean Crawford is still expected to be sick?

R K

Placed on IR.... UGH!

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=346875

With Morin also now being injured, might it be Kyle Beach time?

Hossa came off, Kane went on. Retroactive. Kane is good to go.

We have too many bodies right now. Not to mention they are cautious infusing too many bodies back into a line up that's already kicking ass.

Unless he re injures himself I'd bet he'll play tomorrow or Thursday here.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cause that's how good I really am. He was ready to play last night.

So what was the reason for putting him on IR if they weren't going to make any more moves before tomorrow's game?

R K

So what was the reason for putting him on IR if they weren't going to make any more moves before tomorrow's game?

You have to ask them. Same reason Hossa was put on there three weeks after he was injured I guess. I also think we still have too many bodies. with Two scratches yesterday without Kane being back. Would make three tomorrow. Someone will be heading elsewhere.

Xhockeygoon10

Liked Posts:
I thought the rule was once a player was put on IR he was required not to play for a minimum of seven days. The player can practice and travel with the team.....just not play. I've never heard of a player going on IR and then play before the full seven days or more. The teams medical staff eveluates the players condition and makes the determination to put him on IR. He can be replaced with another player, but Kane will not be able to play till Sunday.