2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Stats lol. Stats are for those that can't think for themselves. BU played in a different system so stats can't be used to determine anything. BU could do things Ray could not. There was nothing Ray could do that BU could not. Match Ray with Singletary because they had the same game. BU is far and away a better player that could play in any era. I would bet every coach today would take BU over Ray. Stats are for meatballs, real fans watch the games and never look at stats.

And you would lose money

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Let's not forget the OVERINFLATED number of tackles for Urlacher. Lovie loved to jack those stats up for Brian

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
You idiots don't even know what Lewis was accused of

He was charged with murder but cut a deal and plead guilty to obstruction of justice. If Ray Lewis was you, he'd be in prison.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
tumblr_lp0xg1RPKp1qe6xiv.gif

Ever notice how much help he had in this play?

Ray Lewis has the edge IMO. But moments like this prove to me Urlacher was better on coverage, and Lovie built a defense around just how much area Urlacher could cover. The team left him to get burned on a Brady juke(who is considered what by many? Not a ham sandwich) because they knew he could cover that ground, and really, he did, Brian forced him to juke into a tough spot, regardless if he missed the tackle.

Brians rookie year is the single best defensive rookie season I have ever seen from an individual as far as team impact. He was in on 99.9% of plays. Stats-wise, a person wouldn't know by looking at boxscores. But when you watched those games, it was unbelievable. Every single play, there was Urlacher. Lewis was NEVER anywhere near that good on pure ground coverage, and IMO that is why this debate will continue over the years. The read, the chase, Urlacher is the best LB ever to play the game. Everything else, Ray edge Brian out on.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
OMG your boy Urlacher isn't the best LB in history, cry more crocodile tears why don't you. Bitch.

I never said anything about Urlacher. It's just about you being a cunt. Keep cunting, bro.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
I honestly don't get all the Urlacher hate @ CCS.

My guess is there a re a lot of butt hurt Cutler nut-slurpers that still want to shit on anything that wasn't 100% behind Cutler.

Hester is shit... Why? He was not in board with Cutler.

Marshall was shit. Why? He outed Cutler

Bennet was a crap TE. Why? He outed Cutler.

Time to stop shitting on some of the best players the Bears have had in years just because you sucked cutlers nuts.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Chico ran the defense in 06. Losing Tommie and also Mike Brown killed the Bears in the SB though.

There were rumors lovie took over the defense late in the season. Regardless i think Tommie being out hurt the bears in the SB.