La Canfora on why the Bears pulled the trigger on Mack.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know you guys don't like him, but holy shit. He's gotta be lying.

"I will say this, I am a staunch Mitch Trubisky skeptic," La Canfora said. "I think there has been a lot of dot-connecting and a lot of projecting and a lot of hype. But, everything I was hearing this summer was he ain't playing that much because [the Bears] don't think it will go real well if he plays a lot. Everything I heard was, let's go give a pass-rusher 'quarterback money' because we might never have to give this quarterback 'quarterback money'. In the meantime, we better try to win 13-10. Because even though we have all these pieces around him, his ability to get the ball 20, 30, 40 yards down the field, his ability to read the whole field and his ability to run an NFL offense —we'll see."

https://247sports.com/nfl/chicago-bears/Article/Mitch-Trubisky-Bears-belief-121772828/

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
@JasonLaCanfora: I'd expect Vic Fangio and Ed Donatell to agree to join the Skins coaching staff by Tues AM. Would be very surprised if they did not

*Fangio signs with Bears the next morning*

@JasonLaCanfora: However, I'd be pretty shocked to see an Adam Gase reunion with former DEN coach Fox (CHI)

*Gase signs with Bears two days later*

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/2000211-sports-and-racing-nfl/71066913

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Jason La Canfora says this it means that the league consensus is that he is going to be the next Peyton Manning.

The Trubisky debate should be considered closed.

oober

Liked Posts:
To be honest, if Trubs shits the bed, I am not to salty is Daniels gets a shot... Not trying to talk controversy, but I think we have a decent back up... Anyways, I trust the coaches to do their job and put Trubs in a position to succeed... I do believe Trubs will be fine... I know 1st half Trubs is not a fluke, it will become the norm... I think there is even more pressure on him to succeed because of the very small results of Watson and Mahomes....

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
jason-la-canfora.jpg

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Here’s why this is BS. Nagy and Fangio both had plenty of job options and picked the Bears. This guy wouldn’t be right if he tweeted what he had for breakfast.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Trubs pessimists probably read this and became convinced that he will now be an All-Pro. #debateover

BearDown1

Liked Posts:
To be honest, if Trubs shits the bed, I am not to salty is Daniels gets a shot... Not trying to talk controversy, but I think we have a decent back up... Anyways, I trust the coaches to do their job and put Trubs in a position to succeed... I do believe Trubs will be fine... I know 1st half Trubs is not a fluke, it will become the norm... I think there is even more pressure on him to succeed because of the very small results of Watson and Mahomes....

Stop

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Further comment about La Canfora's credibility.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Further comment about La Canfora's credibility.
It's the same with any media analyst/reporter who says anything critical about the Bears, especially Trubisky. Every time, they immediately attack their credibility.

But the moment something positive is written, it's all "See? Suck it haters".

Monster

Liked Posts:
It's the same with any media analyst/reporter who says anything critical about the Bears, especially Trubisky. Every time, they immediately attack their credibility.

But the moment something positive is written, it's all "See? Suck it haters".

Although what you say is true... I’d imagine it’s common among fans.