La Canfora on why the Bears pulled the trigger on Mack.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's the same with any media analyst/reporter who says anything critical about the Bears, especially Trubisky. Every time, they immediately attack their credibility.

But the moment something positive is written, it's all "See? Suck it haters".

Except that if Jason La Canfora said something nice about the Bears, we'd be pissed. Because we all know what kind of shitshow he is.

So no, your narrative doesn't fit here. Sorry!

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Except that if Jason La Canfora said something nice about the Bears, we'd be pissed. Because we all know what kind of shitshow he is.

So no, your narrative doesn't fit here. Sorry!

Lol actually yeah you're right, I've seen that exact thing happen here. I remember people saying "oh fuck, we're screwed" when he reported something positive a couple of years ago.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by bearmick

It's the same with any media analyst/reporter who says anything critical about the Bears, especially Trubisky. Every time, they immediately attack their credibility.

But the moment something positive is written, it's all "See? Suck it haters".

Hacks like LaCanfora don't qualify for anything close to that. He has no credibility at all.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Regardless of what his past history is, the reason he gives for being skeptical about Mitch makes no sense. He says the Bears aren't playing Mitch a lot in preseason because if he plays, it won't go well? Huh? Don't you want him to play more during that time so that he can get better? Sitting him to protect from injury makes a lot more sense than what JLC is saying.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Correct. If Trubisky doesn't develop, he'll be done.

I'd put money on if Trubs ended up a complete flop Pace wouldn't lose his job. Now the natural reaction on CCS will be my Pace fandom and although it isn't that for why i say this you still better believe my Pace fandom is alive and kicking. I'm not saying this because i like Pace though, i'm saying it cause i think he's done too much good in this rebuild he's done to fire him for Trubs not turning into a franchise QB. You guys seem to think that there's some way for ANYONE to just know what any player coming out of college will be and that's just not how it works. There's no way to be able to know what any player whether it's a RB, TE, CB, QB will be in the NFL and it doesn't matter if you're the best GM to ever do the GM thing in the NFL and all owners know this. For some reason certain fans don't know this but the people that matter do know this. It will absolutely suck if Trubs doesn't become a legit QB for us and it will be a setback but i have no worry that Pace would be fired if he isn't....not one single worry.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Aaron (Looney) Leming
@AaronLemingNFL
·
1h
Just going to throw it out there- Jason La Canfora doesn’t know a damn thing about anything going on within the confines of Halas Hall.

That has been proven time & time again.

Him insinuating that the
#Bears
have given up on Trubisky 12 games in, is beyond ridiculous

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Aaron (Looney) Leming
Aaron (Looney) Leming
@AaronLemingNFL
If anyone truly thinks the
#Bears
hired an offensive minded head coach to “win 13-10 games” as La Canfora “reported”, I’ve got news for them. They are wrong.

What JLC is reporting defies common sense & goes to show why no one within the organization gives him info.
7:52 PM · Sep 13, 2018

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hopefully we get another Greg Gabriel - Jason La Canfora twitter beef.

Godzilla

Liked Posts:
My expert analysis on why the Bears pulled the trigger for Mack: he's a fucking god.

Wait you're telling me it's not because we're ok with having a shit (currently) QB and plan on scoring less than 2 tds a game? Are you sure you're a real fan?

Godzilla

Liked Posts:
Wait you're telling me it's not because we're ok with having a shit (currently) QB and plan on scoring less than 2 tds a game? Are you sure you're a real fan?

And to clarify I have VERY low expectations of Mitch (not Mako) Trubisky, but I'd like to think the bears saw an opportunity to go out and get a GOAT in Mack and did it because that's a very not stupid thing to do.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
So Cowherd says Giants got offense because they don't trust Manning.
La Canfora says Bears got defense because they don't trust Trubisky.
Since those are the only two choices I guess the whole league hates their QBs.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
If the Raiders and chucky thought Carr was a franchise QB would they let Mack walk?

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
I just don’t see that killer instinct. His demeanor is still a little off, he’s too PC for the NFL for sure. His demeanor is why he’s never been able to usurp a competing QB on his own team, in high school or college.

The great ones all had that air of confidence bordering on arrogance. Look at Rodgers, I know it may be too early for all of our fresh wounds but he came out of the tunnel at halftime smiling and laughing all while gimping. I know most of us puckered up a bunch watching him come back on the field. I know I was!!!!!

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
I just don’t see that killer instinct. His demeanor is still a little off, he’s too PC for the NFL for sure. His demeanor is why he’s never been able to usurp a competing QB on his own team, in high school or college.

The great ones all had that air of confidence bordering on arrogance. Look at Rodgers, I know it may be too early for all of our fresh wounds but he came out of the tunnel at halftime smiling and laughing all while gimping. I know most of us puckered up a bunch watching him come back on the field. I know I was!!!!!
Rogers had to come back this game IMO. Because he probably will not play this weeks vs Min.

0-2 with 80 mil in the bank doesn’t look good for the “ best QB in the League” 2-3 operations on that same knee, ouch

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
OP is just starting to follow footbaw and didn't know JLC has never been right about a anything. Explains some of the shit he spins.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Rogers had to come back this game IMO. Because he probably will not play this weeks vs Min.

0-2 with 80 mil in the bank doesn’t look good for the “ best QB in the League” 2-3 operations on that same knee, ouch

Operations on that knee? When did Aaron Rodgers have that knee operated on?

Rodgers had to come back 30 mins after his injury, because he wont be able to come back a full week after his injury? Lol?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
16-14 win against the Cardinals in which Mitch played like shit, and Mack** and the defense started off slow, but pulled the team back. Anyone willing to forgive JLC???

** Mack being offside on the INT cost a few people I know some money.