La Canfora on why the Bears pulled the trigger on Mack.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
16-14 win against the Cardinals in which Mitch played like shit, and Mack** and the defense started off slow, but pulled the team back. Anyone willing to forgive JLC???

** Mack being offside on the INT cost a few people I know some money.

As painful as it is for me to admit, this looks more and more true every week.

This team would be 0-3 without Mack and directly tied to the poor play of their QB.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
16-14 win against the Cardinals in which Mitch played like shit, and Mack** and the defense started off slow, but pulled the team back. Anyone willing to forgive JLC???

No, there has never been so much lying and deception in the history of football coverage. Jumbo Jason is just terrible, and so is his network.

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
I do not know La Canfora from Adam. I put zero stock in what he supposedly said.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

This team would be 0-3 without Mack and directly tied to the poor play of their QB.

are you really falling for JLC? cmon man

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Riiiiiiight. Don't become part of Special person nation, Windy.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I know you guys don't like him, but holy shit. He's gotta be lying.

"I will say this, I am a staunch Mitch Trubisky skeptic," La Canfora said. "I think there has been a lot of dot-connecting and a lot of projecting and a lot of hype. But, everything I was hearing this summer was he ain't playing that much because [the Bears] don't think it will go real well if he plays a lot. Everything I heard was, let's go give a pass-rusher 'quarterback money' because we might never have to give this quarterback 'quarterback money'. In the meantime, we better try to win 13-10. Because even though we have all these pieces around him, his ability to get the ball 20, 30, 40 yards down the field, his ability to read the whole field and his ability to run an NFL offense —we'll see."

https://247sports.com/nfl/chicago-bears/Article/Mitch-Trubisky-Bears-belief-121772828/

That's idiotic.

He isn't playing much because they don't think it will go well if he plays a lot?????

Are they going to hold him out for offensive plays?

Has that happened?

LaCanfora is a fucking moron. And he knows it.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Lulz

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think if Bears fans get angry enough at the situation they can will Trubisky into performing better...

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone willing to forgive JLC???

Nope. JLC can obsess over Mitch and connect all the imaginary dots he wants, his opinions are worthless. The Bears traded for Mack because getting an elite game changing pass rusher in his prime is a no-brain'er regardless of who your QB is.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Nope. JLC can obsess over Mitch and connect all the imaginary dots he wants, his opinions are worthless. The Bears traded for Mack because getting an elite game changing pass rusher in his prime is a no-brain'er regardless of who your QB is.

common sense.
Bears have a window now and dont have to worry about paying Trubs, whether he's elite or not, for 3 more years. you trade for a generational pass rushing talent if one is available in their prime and you have a glaring need for one. Can you imagine this team with a pass rush that only consists of Lynch, Floyd, Acho from the OLB spot?

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'd rather not lol.

with the way Trubs & the offensive line have performed, the Bears would have been blown out in each game if they had no pass rush