Mayweather vs Pacquiao

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I bought the PPV so you leeches need to find yourself.

THIS FIGHT IS EPIC

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Link went down....HELP, ANY QUALITY WILL DO, HELP!!!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
My 10 year old and 12 year old boys fight each other harder than those bums fought. Pity the fools who shelled out $100 for that patty cake BS.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
mind shooting me a Pm good sir?

Sorry I couldn't get back to everyone asking for a link. I stepped away from the computer until now. As far as the fight, it pretty much went how I envisioned... pretty uneventful fight, but an easy Mayweather win.

Rustysurf83

Liked Posts:
So...the bullshit Mayweather fight was a typical bullshit Mayweather fight that he won on points against a guy that would have knocked him out 5 years ago??? GOAT!!!1!!

Sport is dead as a fucking doornail. Don't know why people even pretended to care about it for a night.

StrongerThanAll

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mayweather is a points fighter. He does everything to win but I highly doubt anyone will ever call him one of the best fighters of all time when he's retired.

I don't know shit about boxing, that that seemed to be how the fight went. Manny throwing a flurry of punches at a well placed defense by Mayweather and then floyd would come back this single left punches that landed. It was all calculated and not much of a fight.

Mitchapalooza

this was the most Special person fight I have ever watched.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You will be engaged by the energy i guarantee. Used to watch sooo many fights in bars and they were so fun unless they were 2 round knock outs ala Tyson lol. Fucking waste of time then. This fight needs to go at least AT the very least 7 rounds. I am sure a lot of people are talking in their ears to make sure that happens.

If you're gonna be at a bar, I'm sure the energy and excitement will be there. As for the fight, I think it has the potential to be a bit boring. I hope not, but let's see.
Yeah pretty much. Bar atmosphere was pretty fun. Fight itself...meh. I get why Mayweather won, but to me it doesn't really show me much of anything. If that's how he wins most of his fights idk how you can put him way at the top.

But I'm also a total noob so :shrug:

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
But you all still watched it like I did!!!!

LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL

Money Mayweather knows how to draw.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
So...the bullshit Mayweather fight was a typical bullshit Mayweather fight that he won on points against a guy that would have knocked him out 5 years ago??? GOAT!!!1!!

Sport is dead as a fucking doornail. Don't know why people even pretended to care about it for a night.
Haha. Pacquiao fought like a coward.