dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Anyone with half an ounce of familiarity of your posting history knows you aren’t qualified to flip a beef patty on a flat top grill, let alone be in a room with executives helping make decisions for billion dollar sports franchises.

I wouldn’t let you wash my Tonka truck.
FIFY

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
OK you guys win.

New rules:

NFL teams with a minority head coach now get 8 points for TD's.

NFL teams with a minority GM get a special draft round between rounds 2 and 3 every year.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Don't believe me....believe Gary Fencik. He criticized the McCaskeys for hiring people who were agreeable. People you could go play golf with. Sure, he doesn't couch it in terms of race. But race would be a part of it, as would where you grew up, religion, favorite movies, etc. Sorry, man. I know this makes you feel uncomfortable. But it's the truth.
Thank you.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Imagine the guy that gun ho about us not drafting a QB because Matt Barkley is the truth telling others they are not qualified to talk football.

Is this all you sad pathitic people have? LMFAO. I'm not gonna necro your threads because I have a life and you don't matter to me. But I think it's sad that you put effort into something so unimportant. I'm just a guy on the internet who has no say in anything Bears related and so are you. We have both gotten some right and some wrong. And neither matter the tiniest bit. But you go on being the tiny man and I'll keep being above such.

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
OK you guys win.

New rules:

NFL teams with a minority GM get a special draft round between rounds 2 and 3 every year.

The NFL may decide it needs to make those rules in order to balance things out. Maybe to get people to make wiser choices. OR the NFL could hire the best candidates which should, just statistically speaking, result in a more diverse crowd.

I do sympathize with you. People are being told to wait in the back of the line to make up for the sins of their father. It's a shitty message. But that message is totally wrong. If there was more diversity, then we would all rise together.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
That is the best comeback you hace ever made on here. Congrats.
You obviously haven't noticed but i'm a master with the gifs on CCS. You should go check out my work sometime and @Anytime23 can show you the way cause she spends most of her days going through all my old masterpieces and everything else DB70......serious stalker shit. She can't get enough of me.

Watch.......................................................

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The NFL may decide it needs to make those rules in order to balance things out. Maybe to get people to make wiser choices. OR the NFL could hire the best candidates which should, just statistically speaking, result in a more diverse crowd.

I do sympathize with you. People are being told to wait in the back of the line to make up for the sins of their father. It's a shitty message. But that message is totally wrong. If there was more diversity, then we would all rise together.

Wait a minute..... you actually agreed with that? :oops:

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
OK you guys win.

New rules:

You seem upset. You want the nfl to “hire the best people “ but it’s hard to figure out who they are when they’re not given an opportunity. Then when the nfl tries to give incentives for at least trying to be diverse you consider that racist yet I haven’t seen the outrage when the same trash white coaches get chance after chance or immediately are in consideration for HC despite little experience.

Don’t get me wrong I like your attempt at a solution, I’m just giving the same backlash or excuses others get when trying to come up with a solution too. We will never have a solution that doesn’t upset some people, I’m sorry

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
Wait a minute..... you actually agreed with that? :oops:

I said that the NFL power structure could just hire qualified people which would result in a more diverse group to avoid such drastic rules. So...no. But you wanna victimize yourself, I can't help you.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I said that the NFL power structure could just hire qualified people which would result in a more diverse group to avoid such drastic rules. So...no. But you wanna victimize yourself, I can't help you.
Again what in your opinion is qualified people? Why is Leftwich less qualified than Moore? Why is Bienemy still looking for an HC interview while McDaniels is lined for multiple? Why is Reggie McKenzie not as hot as a name as Ireland despite him really being the one who built that Raiders team? Plenty of minorities are “qualified “ they just aren’t giving chances??‍♂️

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You seem upset. You want the nfl to “hire the best people “ but it’s hard to figure out who they are when they’re not given an opportunity. Then when the nfl tries to give incentives for at least trying to be diverse you consider that racist yet I haven’t seen the outrage when the same trash white coaches get chance after chance or immediately are in consideration for HC despite little experience.

Don’t get me wrong I like your attempt at a solution, I’m just giving the same backlash or excuses others get when trying to come up with a solution too. We will never have a solution that doesn’t upset some people, I’m sorry

It's not a solution. It's literally changing the rules of the game based on skin color. Sorry, it's racist. Not backing down or changing my mind. It honestly makes me sad people disagree.

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
Again what in your opinion is qualified people? Why is Leftwich less qualified than Moore? Why is Bienemy still looking for an HC interview while McDaniels is lined for multiple? Why is Reggie McKenzie not as hot as a name as Ireland despite him really being the one who built that Raiders team? Plenty of minorities are “qualified “ they just aren’t giving chances??‍♂️

I don't know enough to say one candidate is more qualified than another. What I do know is that if the NFL was truly hiring the most qualified people, we would see more diversity and better quality. We might even see a Bears QB throw for over 4000 yards.

Until that diversity is observed, presumably the NFL views it as necessary to offer incentives to get owners to hire the best person.

Now, if someone is uncomfortable with those incentives because it makes them fearful, I don't blame them. But I wouldn't blame the underrepresented. I would blame the assholes who cut in line and the jerks who let them for the last 100 years.

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
It's not a solution. It's literally changing the rules of the game based on skin color. Sorry, it's racist. Not backing down or changing my mind. It honestly makes me sad people disagree.

I don't blame you whatsoever. But it's not the current generation or the underrepresented with whom you should be disappointed. It's the people who allowed this bullshit to go on.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
OK you guys win.

New rules:

Go back to my earlier example of Eliot Wolf. He may presently be a great evaluator of talent, and he could be the guy that ultimately brings 12 Super Bowls to the Bears, but doors opened up for him because of his father. To deny otherwise is to put your head in the sand. Most, and it very easily could be all, minority candidates for positions of GM don't start their careers with connections like Eliot Wolf has.

You know what would actually stop decisions being based on race? Making things equal. Do you think, for a single second, that a black/hispanic/asian/female candidate had ANY shot at a job an NFL front office if they were going up against Ron Wolf's kid?