dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You know a post history is bad when you still forget about the Matt Barkley takes hahaha

Oh no, don't insult my ability to drive! Sure you have a Jeep. Stop trying to be like me. You'll never be @Anytime23, Lance Stone Award winning poster.

TBF i also wouldn't let him wash my Tonka Truck if i owned one.

Also, View attachment 16931
I still don't know why you won't tell me the reason that this old post of mine seems so valuable to you and why you think it makes me feel any kind of way but it's nice seeing my sig of the top CCS clown every time you do post it. LOL

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You dont think it is is tiny to presume someone doesnt know football simply because they have a Diversity role?

I at least have interacted with you on here and have evidenced of your stupidity. By contrast you are bashing people you know jack shit about simply because your politics are such that you presume anything diversity related is wrong.
Bingo. Dude is an idiot. The word diversity triggers him to no end

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I still don't know why you won't tell me the reason that this old post of mine seems so valuable to you and why you think it makes me feel any kind of way but it's nice seeing my sig of the top CCS clown every time you do post it. LOL
Take this bullshit somewhere else

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Because it shows what a delusional moron you are and that no one should ever take your opinion seriously. You are one gigantic bad sports opinion.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He definitely has zero interest in having adult conversations.

I'm thinking he's going to be placed on the Fecal Five.
On one hand you mention adult conversations and then immediately follow it up with the “Fecal Five”. ?

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
If I remember right, at the time, there were rumors they would give comp picks to the hiring team. However, the concern there was that the hiring team would potentially just be hiring the person for the comp picks - and that it could turn them into a figurehead position. So, they would have other people making the decisions and they would fire/hire a minority every so often for draft picks.
An intelligent person would have added the stipulation that the team would get a draft pick depending on the position hired AFTER serving 5 years in that position or higher.

Getting at best a 3rd round pick for giving an executive position to a non-caucasian candidate for 5 years would at least give minority (all minority races) hires 5 years of opportunity to learn and earn the position.

Sounds like a fair trade off for giving a team a 3rd to 7th round pick.

If that team then fires that person to get another person in the pipeline to get another "free" draft pick in 5 years, there would suddenly be an executive with 5 years of on the job training available for other teams.

Eventually, some of these minority hires are going to be extremely good at their jobs and are going to finish their careers with a team that hires them.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Nothing the bears do is our call to make. And yet this place exists solely to discuss it anyway.

Weird.

Sure but typically that discussion should invole some logic or evidence beyond "wah wah, diversity sucks."

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
An intelligent person would have added the stipulation that the team would get a draft pick depending on the position hired AFTER serving 5 years in that position or higher.

Getting at best a 3rd round pick for giving an executive position to a non-caucasian candidate for 5 years would at least give minority (all minority races) hires 5 years of opportunity to learn and earn the position.

Sounds like a fair trade off for giving a team a 3rd to 7th round pick.

If that team then fires that person to get another person in the pipeline to get another "free" draft pick in 5 years, there would suddenly be an executive with 5 years of on the job training available for other teams.

Eventually, some of these minority hires are going to be extremely good at their jobs and are going to finish their careers with a team that hires them.

Draft picks are only after the person hired has worked for 2 years with hiring teams.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
As for yesterday, the MLK quote expresses his resentment towards people who don't want to be quiet about things.

As for this my point about Wolf, he didn't have to go through half the shit others have had to, both black and white candidates. As I've said, he may be awesome, but he's one of the reasons why we have the Rooney Rule.
I understand WHY we have a Rooney Rule. (Channels inner Nagy)

Its the application of it I don’t like. Specifically the giving draft picks part. Not the requiring conversations part.

Anyways, this has gone as far as it can. I’m not changing my mind. It’s racist. All people should hold equal value regardless of skin color. End of story.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Because it shows what a delusional moron you are and that no one should ever take your opinion seriously. You are one gigantic bad sports opinion.
i-dont-believe-you-lies.gif

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Draft picks are only after the person hired has worked for 2 years with hiring teams.
As I said in a later post (but earlier than this one?), I would make it 5 years.

I would also make it getting the draft picks for the team hiring the person, unlike now where supposedly, it is for the team losing the person.

It would give an incentive for a team to hire a minority executive or coach and to keep him for at least 5 years, that hire getting 5 years of experience. He or she would become more valuable to the team or another team with 5 additional years of experience.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I understand WHY we have a Rooney Rule. (Channels inner Nagy)

Its the application of it I don’t like. Specifically the giving draft picks part. Not the requiring conversations part.

Anyways, this has gone as far as it can. I’m not changing my mind. It’s racist. All people should hold equal value regardless of skin color. End of story.
The flip side to this is that if owners in the NFL thought this was true it'd be a bigger fraction than 1/32.

They implemented the Rooney Rule and token interviews were given. It's clear that it hasn't made much of an impact. So in response, the NFL amends the rule and gives franchises more incentive to try and do better. It sure seems as if you think the teams with openings are going to be tripping over themselves to hire minority GMs/HCs because of draft picks. Do you think it's even going to hit 50% for these openings?

You say it's racist, but how come I've yet to see you use that term for the owners who still haven't hired minority coaches?

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
You dont think it is is tiny to presume someone doesnt know football simply because they have a Diversity role?

I at least have interacted with you on here and have evidenced of your stupidity. By contrast you are bashing people you know jack shit about simply because your politics are such that you presume anything diversity related is wrong.
My stupidity has lead to a wonderful life full of close friends and a big family and more good people then I deserve to know. Not one person that knows me IRL thinks i'm stupid at all. Just some internet guys like you and a small handful of leftys. I can live with that. I don't agree with many of your opinions but I respect your right to form your own. Have a nice day.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I'll explain it to you then. He is kinda dumb and somehow believes what he says matters to someone, somewhere. I just laugh when he comes at me. Kinda like a fly he can annoy but is harmless.