Moves Like Jeff Jaeger: Maroon 5 get SB Halftime Show

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I would give up a pinky for just ONE YEAR have a hard rock act get the half time show. Everybody chanting 'DIE, DIE, DIE' during the little interlude in 'Creeping Death' by Metallica? Doesn't get more badass than that.

Anyhting but Parkway Drive, Fukkin pussies.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Honestly when it comes down to it, I'm slightly aghast and a tad outraged that the NFL again goes with a safe pick like Maroon 5 over the obviously superior selection of Death Grips.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I would say Hank or Garth but then i would get flamed for being a racist.

Garth would be great!!! Along with some other 90s country like Alan Jackson, George Strait, Travis Tritt, ect...

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Guys this thread was about appreciating the upcoming halvetime show performance, not reminisce about dead ppl and old ppl that dont make music anymore. Sheesh.

It's like you guys want literally no one else to enjoy the show just so you can get some enjoyment out of forcing others to watch what you want to watch even though literally no one else wants to watch it. Just STFU and quit being selfish, because no one cares!

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Guys this thread was about appreciating the upcoming halvetime show performance, not reminisce about dead ppl and old ppl that dont make music anymore. Sheesh.

It's like you guys want literally no one else to enjoy the show just so you can get some enjoyment out of forcing others to watch what you want to watch even though literally no one else wants to watch it. Just STFU and quit being selfish, because no one cares!

True. With all the shit suggestions, maybe Indigo Girls would be a compromise that would please most. Or Dixie Chicks protesting domestic violence in wife beaters.

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

You must be thinking of the wrong hank there grasshopper.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Literally no one likes Metallica except fat dudes with long greasy hair that drive mustangs.

I would be willing to bet that more people like Metallica than Maroon 5. Just not the people they are marketing for the halftime show.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I would be willing to bet that more people like Metallica than Maroon 5. Just not the people they are marketing for the halftime show.
Please don't respond to my posts.

AussieBear

No one wants an 85 year old man playing the Halftime Show as well, but thanks for adding nothing to this discussion.

dis guy be younger, but his country career doesnt seem to be taking off fer some reason.. im not into country music, so i dont understand its in and outs and why he aint bigly in duh mainstreams or whatever.. is there a cuntry underground?

[video=youtube;4oZD8y0OmX4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oZD8y0OmX4[/video]

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
dis guy be younger, but his country career doesnt seem to be taking off fer some reason

Maybe Darius should tour with him. Not a big country guy myself, but black folks make every kind of music so much better.

Hell...he even makes that hat so much better.

AussieBear

Maybe Darius should tour with him. Not a big country guy myself, but black folks make every kind of music so much better.

Hell...he even makes that hat so much better.

idk.. maybe they is fake cuntry.. n thats the problem... like this guy.... is he cuntry or not

[video=youtube;OlqYI72lRX4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlqYI72lRX4[/video]

AussieBear

idk.. maybe they is fake cuntry.. n thats the problem... like this guy.... is he cuntry or not

or is he rock/rap.. i be aktually thought dis song was decent

[video=youtube;n63zKUbc0HY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n63zKUbc0HY[/video]

AussieBear

maybe he be country

[video=youtube;dRDP5AgSQWI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRDP5AgSQWI[/video]

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Imagine living in the musical past while also being on the wrong side of history. Smdh.

From the generation that gave us Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Arianna Granda.....

SMDH, bunch of no talent, cant write their own music, cant play an instrument, autotune talentless eff's. History will not be kind on this current crop of musicians. You could not be more wrong.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
TSwizzle writes her own music and can play the guitar

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
From the generation that gave us Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Arianna Granda.....

SMDH, bunch of no talent, cant write their own music, cant play an instrument, autotune talentless eff's. History will not be kind on this current crop of musicians. You could not be more wrong.

And there is no staying power with pop music these days. Those hit songs get played out on the radio for a month or two and then you never hear them again.