Must win for Cutler to remain a Bear

3rd and Long

Liked Posts:
Whatever camp you're in, if Cutler lays an egg on Sunday, you can probably agree the pressure will be ratcheted on Emery... Just win on Sunday...

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I seriously think Des will blow his fucking brains out if Cutler isn't a Bear next season.

Or hunt him down in a tragic murder/suicide... "If I can't have him, no one will."
Lmfao, hardly. Ill be real dissapointed but I think ya meed to worry about mick who already wished the dude to get injured on.multiple occasions.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I see it.

Cutler helps the defense by not going 3 and out on two straight possessions starting the game. 3 and out from their own 20, thus ensuring the opponent gets a shorter field.

Cutler helps the defense by putting together long drives and keeping the defense and Rodgers off the field.

Cutler helps the defense by not turning the ball over in the Bears' end of field.

Cutler helps the defense by not turning the ball over and giving Green Bay a lead thus allowing them to run the ball endlessly over the Bears' defense.
so cutler was responsible for missed blocks ect ect ? he has responsibility for the loss but to put that fucking disgrace of a game on cutler alone is a bit fucking hilarious

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
cutler is far from perfect and I gave up on him becoming our elite qb along while back but hes no fucking where near the real problem on this team

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
cutler is far from perfect and I gave up on him becoming our elite qb along while back but hes no fucking where near the real problem on this team

him throwing pick 6's are.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
him throwing pick 6's are.
he does that every game? hes the reason we have no pass rush? hes the reason no one can tackle? he causes dropped passed and missed blocks? the qb is responsible for a lot but you cannot fucking put it all on him. this team has no real identity I don't see any real leadership on the defense they don't even man their fucking gaps high school players can manage to grasp that simple basic of defensive football and yet our highly overpaid fucking gaspumpers cant seem to figure it out 15 games into a season. but sure fuck it its all cutler

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Dumb Original post.

Doesnt matter what we think. Matters what Emery and trest think. If they don't think its a must win, then it isnt.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
he does that every game? hes the reason we have no pass rush? hes the reason no one can tackle? he causes dropped passed and missed blocks? the qb is responsible for a lot but you cannot fucking put it all on him. this team has no real identity I don't see any real leadership on the defense they don't even man their fucking gaps high school players can manage to grasp that simple basic of defensive football and yet our highly overpaid fucking gaspumpers cant seem to figure it out 15 games into a season. but sure fuck it its all cutler

How many TDs to INTS does Cutler have compared to McCown in the same offense?

If your backup can play as well as your starter, your starter isn't that good.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:

Fallacy... that comment is just so ignorant because the backup could be only slim worse or even better like Garcia behind McNabb.

Why must I be Saad? Via Tapatalk

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Should they though? Cutler would then be 1-9 against the Packers with many more turnovers. Even 2-8 isn't great, but people could say "hey, he finally beat the Packers, maybe this offense can do wonders."

The only uncool thing about this is that Jay has never played the Pack in a Tress O. How can prior records mean diddly squat? :shrug:

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Every time someone brings up Josh McCown, you'd swear he was Tom Brady.

The guy has played over his head & was a fucking journeyman for a reason.

Tampabear

Liked Posts:
This will be two years of Emery not making the playoffs. He is going to have to make a tough decision if this does indeed happen. Bears fans are getting impatient.

Did I miss the game? I thought it was Sunday. This won't affect Cutler being signed.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:

a lot of factors involved your not mentioning like cutler wasn't running this offense late when everyone had a better grasp didn't have a chance to grow with the offense ect ect what mcown did was great I take nothing away from him at all and im dam glad he was there and came in and did great but bottom line you don't move forward with a 34 year old career backup as yer franchise qb. also cutler is a different type of qb he will take shots down the field he doesn't play jim miller dink and dunk and I for fuckin one am glad of it ive had my fill of that shit. we have won a lot of games with cutler the tools are in place lettem figure out how to play defense without lovie and we could very well have something here

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Every time someone brings up Josh McCown, you'd swear he was Tom Brady.

The guy has played over his head & was a fucking journeyman for a reason.

Very true. But really, what's worse, a player playing over his head or a player playing under his head (since he was drafted)?

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I don't think he was playing over his head, just more mature and in the right system for him and a lot of weapons.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
so cutler was responsible for missed blocks ect ect ? he has responsibility for the loss but to put that fucking disgrace of a game on cutler alone is a bit fucking hilarious

I'm talking about any and every game Cutler plays against a team with a good offense. The defense is shit. That's how the QB helps them out

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:

Yes. Not on THIS team. A team that will either finish 8-8 or go to the playoffs and be one and done

However, for a team that desires a SuperBowl victory, he is a problem. 11 picks in 10 games is a real problem