Nagy just announced as HC

Madden

Liked Posts:
Cool, I'm glad we got an offensive guy. Don't know that much about him but he seems to work well with QB's, is unpredictable on offense, and creates mismatches. That's really all I wanted. Hopefully he has the personality to be head coach so the entire team can gel with his style and vision.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
this makes me feel more confident
The fact idiots like yourself like the move, make me more confident it was a bad one.

I viewed this as the worst potential HC hire cause he is the least qualified. The top brass in Halas Hall has failed us again...

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
The fact idiots like yourself like the move, make me more confident it was a bad one.

I viewed this as the worst potential HC hire cause he is the least qualified. The top brass in Halas Hall has failed us again...

Great. I’m stoked and ready for next season and more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wildest5

Liked Posts:
Does this mean John Fox isn’t coming back as our head coach? If it does I’m actually kind of upset......

On a serious note the jury is still out on Nagy for me. I hope the success he had in Kansas City can transition here. The more I’m reading the more I like the acquisition, but until it is shown on the field I will have my doubts. I’m still gonna support the hiring of Nagy so with that said.... BEAR DOWN!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
So the 2 big questions for those of you who love the Nagy move are 1) How long for the rebuild now? 2) Are you all certain this is Pace's guy?

Washington

Liked Posts:
Shurmur was my first choice but can't be mad about the new direction this team is heading. Hopefully this is Pace's guy and Sweaty and Georgie didn't meddle

BEAR DOWN

^^^ this - I say the same. Wanted Shurmur too. New blood should be good.

Will the triumvirate be doing the draft and FA collaboratively too?

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
So the 2 big questions for those of you who love the Nagy move are 1) How long for the rebuild now? 2) Are you all certain this is Pace's guy?

Like if people actually had concrete answers for those questions. C’mon man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

optimus prime

Liked Posts:
he was my 3rd.. but im good with this.. He believes in Trubisky that that is a good thing
hiring someone because they believe in an unproven commodity you arw emotionally attached to is a good way to get fired.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk