Nagy just announced as HC

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
^^^ this - I say the same. Wanted Shurmur too. New blood should be good.

Will the triumvirate be doing the draft and FA collaboratively too?

I'm gonna pretend Sweaty was responsible for Glennon, Wheaton and all the other FA misses and hope for the best this year

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
1) 56 weeks to the Super Bowl
2) Absolutely until he shows otherwise

So what's keeping you here? The Bears are a dysfunctional organization. They've been that way since the 50's except for a short stint in the '60s and very short in the '80s. If you have no hope for change there are 31 other teams. You don't even have to pay to watch whatever team you want.
You people who post on this board constantly remind me of our current president, 4 year olds trapped in adult bodies.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Wow...

I give credit for Reid to allow that. If I was owner of the team that would piss me off. Current team should be number one priority

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You really are daft... I never said Luck was Brady. If you can’t put together that the comparison was about having an already developed good QB... then we’ll sorry.

You are the one being daft. The whole point of molding Trubs vs Luck is Luck already has developed bad habits.

If you can't put together that an already developed Brady doesnt have the bad habits of the already developed Luck then well sorry.

Nagy would be happy with Brady because there is little to fix. The point is he may prefer grooming a 2nd year QB that he thinks has potential to be good rather than a 7th year QB with clear flaws in his game.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
You people who post on this board constantly remind me of our current president, 4 year olds trapped in adult bodies.

I'll have you know I am a stable genius.
If you knock a wall out between two stalls and put an opening to the pasture in one you don't have to shovel the shit until the horse's heads are hitting the ceiling. How genius is that?

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Why I am a fan of Matt Nagy

1. Andy Ried just produces NFL Head Coaches and has called Nagy the best coaching prospect he has ever had.

2. Andy Ried can help him build a staff. Gabriel talked about how Ried helped Pederson assemble an incredibly strong staff in Philly. Access to the Ried Rolodex is huge for building a staff.

3. The Chiefs offense is the most creative and unpredictable in the NFL and Nagy has a masters in it.

4. The Chiefs offense got better when he called plays this season.

5. Has played QB, has coached QBs, and knows the position that we need to develop.

Missed this post earlier somehow.

Didn't know the part about Reid helping Pederson put together a staff. That's huge. Somebody else mentioned Nagy not having coaching connections, but if Reid helps him get into contact with some good coaches that'll help with one of the concerns you have with this hire.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Missed this post earlier somehow.

Didn't know the part about Reid helping Pederson put together a staff. That's huge. Somebody else mentioned Nagy not having coaching connections, but if Reid helps him get into contact with some good coaches that'll help with one of the concerns you have with this hire.
Will be i terestin because now if looks like Reid has some other coaching vacancies at OC and DC. Does that mean we get leftover scraps then?

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
yeah but the interview was "booked" before the game. and Reid let him prep for it. Which is great because the 2nd half melt down was on Reid not Nagy
Ah got it. I was paying too much attention to that first sentence in the tweet.