**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Well cant blame it on the aging and now mediocre white QB and ruin his marriage and probably scarred his kids for life just to play shitty football all year.

You forgot about his keen business acumen with FTX

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Misleading. More O coaches get hired than D so you would expect there to be more left in playoffs.
I mean more 300 pound plus OL get drafted too…

Is that misleading?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I mean more 300 pound plus OL get drafted too…

Is that misleading?

Misleading in relation to what? You haven't made an assertion based off of that fact. I am saying the post was misleading as I suspect a point was being made about how it is better to hire O minded HCs.

However if you were to look at SB winners then D coaches win at a higher percentage relative to what % they make up of NFL HC. Had this debate a few years ago where I dug up the stats.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Monday night games don’t belong in the playoffs. Everyone needs to get the normal weeks rest
So no Saturday games? I agree that they should not have to play on Sat after Mon. but this would be fine with a Sunday 2nd game. No different than going from Sun to the next Sat. There's an error here but it isn't playing on Monday if done with proper consideration. Touchy with those negs, LOL.

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

If I am the Bears and Stroud is still there at 4 then I am trading that pick again and picking up another 2024 first rounder. Would happily do that and take Wilson at edge. Seahawks can then take Carter.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

If I am the Bears and Stroud is still there at 4 then I am trading that pick again and picking up another 2024 first rounder. Would happily do that and take Wilson at edge. Seahawks can then take Carter.

I mean the goal is to get good players right? Or is it
to get future lottery tickets? Wilson seems like a steep step down in class.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
eberflus-matteberflus.gif

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This D needs a great 3 tech. If the Bear think Carter has the quicks for it and is level up over the next guy, done.