**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
#811 Why don't you stop thinking about me and constantly initiating contact ( I DO NOT INITIATE CONTACT WITH YOU). Why don't u stop initiating your troll-beacth, stalking. Stop being a sick phuck, kunting stalker who luvs initiating discussions about what comes out of a man's azz. It's gets old.
And this is a FTO thread. Stop initiating, the stalking, the sickness and derailment into the CCS forum >>>link #811 and this in link #814
Calm down spazz. One of the mods must have changed this thread because I know @Anytime23 certainly didn't make this FTO and it was originally derailing encouraged. But now that I've taken notes of the edits overriding the authors intentions I will follow the lead of our great moderating crew. Some would even call them the best @Visionman

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I mean the goal is to get good players right? Or is it
to get future lottery tickets? Wilson seems like a steep step down in class.

Are you saying good players cant be had in the top 10 outside Anderson or Carter?

Wilson is a better fit for Bears. Anderson is more of an OLB as only about 240-245? Wilson is 6-6 and 275 so can play both sides and also play 3Tech on passing downs.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If you want to say Fields is not a good passing QB, point taken. But to say he is not a difference maker, wtf. FU Joe Banner
Fields will be everything Michael Vick could have been if he actually applied himself(and not run a dog fighting ring). Just more accurate

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yes, that’s exactly what I’m saying. There will only be two good players in this draft and the rest suck. Thanks for nailing it!

Ok but you said the goal is good players as if to imply Wilson is not a good player.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ok but you said the goal is good players as if to imply Wilson is not a good player.

What did you not understand about steep step down in class?

He is a good player. But he sure isn’t the same caliber of prospect