**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Seems like @remydat has been a bit more fired up than usual. His posts seem more aggressive and harsh than normal. Maybe it’s the weather
But Saturday got a gig to ensure a tank! Time to get angry!!!!!

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I also know of shit he has done personally as he spends a lot of time in The Bahamas as he owns a home in Bakers Bay in Abaco as well as spends time at Albany (Tiger Woods Golf Resort) in Nassau. So yeah Fuck him.
LTFOL, I am sure you are loaded with first hand personal knowledge of Tom Brady's exploits in the Bahamas.

:jonesy:

Last edited:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Nah Brady is the GOAT easily. Just think he is is shitty husband and father. And as I said cant give him all the praise when tbey win but then someone it is someone else's fault when they lose. Brady had a lot of empty yards this year. Would get down by a lot and then throw for a bunch of yards late. Sometimes he would pull it out agaijst bad teams. Other times not.

Bear in mind he also had an easy schedule as Bucs division was garbage.
How do you know how he was as a husband and father. Were you his yard guy or pool guy?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Missing all last season doesn’t concern you?
It concerns me. Was all that time he missed only because on the hamstring injury? It's the only injury i heard about him getting but haven't looked into it. I'd still take my shot on him because of how special he is.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Not at all. Others have missed some time as well, but his tape is nuts when he did play.
He didn’t miss “some time” though. He missed basically the entire season with a hammy.

The talent is clear as day. Agreed. But those medicals are everything for the guy.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think he may have triple chin sleep apnea, he has been yawning reading my posts all day.
I must say this notion that Irsay is some blatant racist because he hired his buddy on a temporary basis to tank is funny. I guess some here have forgot that Dungy & Caldwell were personally hired by Irsay. You know the 1st African American head coach to win a SB. I’m not saying there isn’t a league wide racism problem in hiring minority coaches, because there clearly is an issue, but Irsay(& the Colts) has fared much better than other organizations(Texans and their bullshit).

On another note, fuck Dungy & Manning for winning SB 41. I’ll never get over that one. Or Ivan Drago for killing Apollo Creed.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
17 of 32 coaches were offensive coaches to begin this past season by my count.

Yeah I didnt check this year but this has been studied before.

There was also a study that looked at Super Bowls. Can't find it now. For the most part though it is more a chicken vs egg thing. When teams draft young QBs they tend to want to pair them with an offensive coach. So the O coaches tend to have the franchise QBs. Outside of McDermott and now Flus, cant think of any D coach that has been paired with a young franchise or potential franchise QB.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
On another note, fuck Tom Brady and give him a suspension for this bullshit:

He infamously kicked Ed Reed in the 2012 playoffs as well.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Don’t care if he’s being unqualified or being considered. Last thing Irsay wanted was a guy that could win games would actually win games this ducking up his draft plans on an interim basis. A guy that really wanted to show he’s got it would be a giant road block. If he gets the gig, then nepotism reigns supreme not racism.

And from what has always been said about Tom & Giselle had an open relationship. that’s all I’m going to comment on this but I must commend you on your ability to judge others.

Umm when most of the owners are white then nepotism will favor white people. That is why its called the old boys network.

You seem confused. I spoke about the promises he made to his kids. Not about his alleged open relationship. Don't care who he or Gisele are fucking. He made committments to his family that he bailed on. The public stuff is just the tip of the ice berg.

You are also being no less judgmental as you are judging me when you dont know the things I do and making assumptions that have nothing to do with what I said.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
But Saturday got a gig to ensure a tank! Time to get angry!!!!!
I didnt get angry about it. I brought it up because @iueyedoc was misrepresenting my argument in Leftwich. The whole point was white guys get opportunities black guys dont. Whether you want to blame nepotism or racism is irrelevant and a distraction.

I must say this notion that Irsay is some blatant racist because he hired his buddy on a temporary basis to tank is funny. I guess some here have forgot that Dungy & Caldwell were personally hired by Irsay. You know the 1st African American head coach to win a SB. I’m not saying there isn’t a league wide racism problem in hiring minority coaches, because there clearly is an issue, but Irsay(& the Colts) has fared much better than other organizations(Texans and their bullshit).

On another note, fuck Dungy & Manning for winning SB 41. I’ll never get over that one. Or Ivan Drago for killing Apollo Creed.

Again strawman. No one said anything about racism. That is you making assumptions. Again Nepotism will favor whites in a world where the majority of owners are white.