**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
He called his wife and kids his “biggest supporters,” adding Bündchen “deserves what she needs from me as a husband, and my kids deserve what they need from me as a dad,” as reported by PEOPLE.

“I’m gonna spend some time with them and give them what they need, ’cause they’ve really been giving me what I need the last six months to do what I love to do,” he said in the podcast interview. “I said this a few years ago, it’s what relationships are all about. It’s not always what I want. It’s what we want as a family. And I’m gonna spend a lot of time with them and figure out in the future what’s next.”

Nah this is complete bullshit. He made promises to his family. This is well known. He lied to them period. He shit all over his family to play a game he already is the GOAT of just to finish 8-9 and get blown out in the playoffs.

And instead of retiring and at least fixing the relationship with his kids, he will return in a self-indulgent attempt to prove how great he is yet again. All Hail Tom! Cares more about proving how much a winner he is than he does for his own family. Pride/Vanity is a deadly sin.
Spin baby spin, the bullshit is your "personal " knowledge.

Or did you get it "personally" from Google?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
So kind perfect. Gets interviews this offseason, if the Bears kill FA and the draft and the Bears look like an up and comer, he will go into next offseason with interview experience, be a hot name, and can articulate what they did to the Bears in one offseason.

It will be the first year that the Bears can reap 2 3rd round picks for his promotion, so things seem to be coming together nicely for the Bears.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Spin baby spin, the bullshit is your "personal " knowledge.

Or did you get it "personally" from Google?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

No you brought up my quotes about Brady and I provided public info to explain them. My comment about personal knowledge was not addressed to you.

So it is clear Brady lied to his family which was the genesis of the comments you quoted. Your trying to spin that into a Leftwich comment is asinine. I said what I said about Brady because he flat out lied to his family which is why Gisele divorced him.

Not sure why you felt the need to shit on someone else to deflect from Brady being a shitty husband and father.

Last edited:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

I'm only posting this article for this one part.

DT Daron Payne​

5 OF 5

1. n5rbnxygrfuxcflul2vr.jpg
    Ken Murray/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images
    Daron Payne will be a hot target for teams seeking to bulk up the interior of their defensive line this offseason. The Washington Commanders received plenty of interest in him leading up to the Nov. 1 trade deadline, but the franchise ultimately opted not to trade its defensive tackle playing out the last year of his rookie deal.
    Retaining Payne could be an option for the Commanders, but it will be an expensive one and perhaps a poor decision.
    Payne has been a quality run-stopper since entering the league as the No. 13 overall pick in 2018. He's racked up nearly 300 tackles in that span, including 40 tackles for loss. There's little doubt that the 25-year-old will continue to contribute at a high level in that department, but his blossoming pass-rushing skills are what any team doling out a huge contract in free agency will be hoping to see more of.
    The 6'2", 320-pounder just finished a career year in terms of getting after the quarterback. He generated at least 25 pressures for the second straight season while recording a team-high 11.5 sacks, 6.5 more than his previous high mark set as a rookie.
    Those numbers are unquestionably strong—only two interior D-linemen had more sacks in 2022—but Payne has struggled to make his mark on the game at a reliable rate.
    It took 908 defensive snaps for him to reach those lofty figures. AL.com's Mark Inabinett noted that no other interior D-lineman logged a higher portion of his team's defensive snaps than Payne (87 percent) and only Christian Wilkins played more overall snaps at the position this year.
    And there were plenty of plays in which the Alabama product disappeared.
    That inconsistency is reflected in Payne's PFF grade, which was just 58.4 in 2022. The site lists that mark as below-average, and Payne has never earned a score higher than a 68.2 (considered "average") in any of his five seasons.
    Given that his next contract will likely be worth at least what Commanders teammate Jonathan Allen signed before the 2021 campaign—a four-year deal valued at $72 million—it could be quite expensive to lock up a defensive tackle who flashes greatness but never puts it all together.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Brady was trash this year dude. Dont recall ever claiming Leftwich was great. That was maybe run and shoot. I said cant give Brady all the credit whem they good and Leftwich all the blame when they arent.

You proving my point. If it was all on Brady when they won the SB then he owns this loss.
I've never said Leftwich was "great"

Canth

Liked Posts:

DT Daron Payne​

5 OF 5

1. View attachment 25600
    Daron Payne will be a hot target for teams seeking to bulk up the interior of their defensive line this offseason. The Washington Commanders received plenty of interest in him leading up to the Nov. 1 trade deadline, but the franchise ultimately opted not to trade its defensive tackle playing out the last year of his rookie deal.
    Retaining Payne could be an option for the Commanders, but it will be an expensive one and perhaps a poor decision.
    Payne has been a quality run-stopper since entering the league as the No. 13 overall pick in 2018. He's racked up nearly 300 tackles in that span, including 40 tackles for loss. There's little doubt that the 25-year-old will continue to contribute at a high level in that department, but his blossoming pass-rushing skills are what any team doling out a huge contract in free agency will be hoping to see more of.
    The 6'2", 320-pounder just finished a career year in terms of getting after the quarterback. He generated at least 25 pressures for the second straight season while recording a team-high 11.5 sacks, 6.5 more than his previous high mark set as a rookie.
    Those numbers are unquestionably strong—only two interior D-linemen had more sacks in 2022—but Payne has struggled to make his mark on the game at a reliable rate.
    It took 908 defensive snaps for him to reach those lofty figures. AL.com's Mark Inabinett noted that no other interior D-lineman logged a higher portion of his team's defensive snaps than Payne (87 percent) and only Christian Wilkins played more overall snaps at the position this year.
    That inconsistency is reflected in Payne's PFF grade, which was just 58.4 in 2022. The site lists that mark as below-average, and Payne has never earned a score higher than a 68.2 (considered "average") in any of his five seasons.
    Given that his next contract will likely be worth at least what Commanders teammate Jonathan Allen signed before the 2021 campaign—a four-year deal valued at $72 million—it could be quite expensive to lock up a defensive tackle who flashes greatness but never puts it all together.

I never quite understand PFF scores and rankings. Here they are saying he has never been above average and yet in a different article, PFF has him ranked the #11 overall FA per Adipost’s thread.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes

DT Daron Payne​

5 OF 5

1. View attachment 25600
PFF eh