**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
LTFOL, I am sure you are loaded with first hand personal knowledge of Tom Brady's exploits in the Bahamas.

:jonesy:

You on the wrong path. Nothing to do with exploits.

In any event, The Bahamas is small and the circles celebs run in down here is quite limited. Now if you want exploits that would be Jordan as he used to come down here all the time and Rick Fox who is Bahamian used to be his cover.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You on the wrong path. Nothing to do with exploits.

In any event, The Bahamas is small and the circles celebs run in down here is quite limited. Now if you want exploits that would be Jordan as he used to come down here all the time and Rick Fox who is Bahamian used to be his cover.
Wrong path? Your are the one that said you have personal knowledge of the "shit he has done."

I am saying you are full of shit and have never "personally" seen Tom Brady doing anything.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I didnt get angry about it. I brought it up because @iueyedoc was misrepresenting my argument in Leftwich. The whole point was white guys get opportunities black guys dont. Whether you want to blame nepotism or racism is irrelevant and a distraction.

Again strawman. No one said anything about racism. That is you making assumptions. Again Nepotism will favor whites in a world where the majority of owners are white.
“And then you have a guy like Jeff Saturday who got a gig because of the Old Boys Network ie because he is white and Irsay was tight with him.”

Saturday literally was a key component of the Colts SB appearances and was a locker room leader for those teams. Of course he is tight with Irsay. This isn’t hard. And yes, you brought racism into this by mentioning his race. But Irsay should have hired a minority and begged him to tank! What a great job opportunity!!!!

I’m done here.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Wrong path? Your are the one that said you have personal knowledge of the "shit he has done."

I am saying you are full of shit and have never "personally" seen Tom Brady doing anything.
You said exploits as if I was referring to sexual exploits. I am talking family related stuff.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
“And then you have a guy like Jeff Saturday who got a gig because of the Old Boys Network ie because he is white and Irsay was tight with him.”

Saturday literally was a key component of the Colts SB appearances and was a locker room leader for those teams. Of course he is tight with Irsay. This isn’t hard. And yes, you brought racism into this by mentioning his race. But Irsay should have hired a minority and begged him to tank! What a great job opportunity!!!!

I’m done here.

Racism and race are two different things. No he should not have hired a minority. He should have hired someone qualified.

They still kept their other qualified coaches so to pretend they could not tank without Saturday with one of those qualified coaches actually on Saturday's staff is dumb.

Not to mention they werent really tanking. They were up 33-0 on Vikes and lost to Texans due to a 4th and 20 miraculous TD. They are just a bad team so your whole premise is flawed. Hence why again Irsay is still considering Saturday for HC.

He hired Saturday because he actually thought he was the best man for the job. Nothing Irsay has said suggests this was about tanking so you are judging things by putting words in his mouth after crying about me judging Tom. Quote where Irsay said anything you just claimed he believes?

Last edited:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You said exploits as if I was referring to sexual exploits. I am talking family related stuff.
I made no distinction about what type of "shit" or exploits you were referring to, just calling you knowing about them "personally" as bullshit, which by your avoidance of that subject and your deflections, leads me to conclude that I am correct.
Thanks

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I made no distinction about what type of "shit" or exploits you were referring to, just calling you knowing about them "personally" as bullshit, which by your avoidance of that subject and your deflections, leads me to conclude that I am correct.
Thanks

Exploits has a specific connotation. The truth doesnt change based on your belief in it. Good talk though.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Exploits has a specific connotation. The truth doesnt change based on your belief in it. Good talk though.
So compete bullshit confirmed.

Ouch!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So compete bullshit confirmed.

Ouch!
He called his wife and kids his “biggest supporters,” adding Bündchen “deserves what she needs from me as a husband, and my kids deserve what they need from me as a dad,” as reported by PEOPLE.

“I’m gonna spend some time with them and give them what they need, ’cause they’ve really been giving me what I need the last six months to do what I love to do,” he said in the podcast interview. “I said this a few years ago, it’s what relationships are all about. It’s not always what I want. It’s what we want as a family. And I’m gonna spend a lot of time with them and figure out in the future what’s next.”

Nah this is complete bullshit. He made promises to his family. This is well known. He lied to them period. He shit all over his family to play a game he already is the GOAT of just to finish 8-9 and get blown out in the playoffs.

And instead of retiring and at least fixing the relationship with his kids, he will return in a self-indulgent attempt to prove how great he is yet again. All Hail Tom! Cares more about proving how much a winner he is than he does for his own family. Pride/Vanity is a deadly sin.